Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help (1678 Views)

Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by Starpotter: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
I'm addicted to snatching husbands - Nigerian lady seeks help - lady addicted snatching

A Nigerian lady identified simply as Sandra has cried out for help over her habit of sleeping with other women’s husband.

She said that she can not stop stealing men from their wives but she does lose interest in a man the moment he leaves his partner for her and she thinks it’s a problem that requires a therapist.

Sandra said; “I have a very big problem. Is there any therapist in the house cos I think my problem is not ordinary. I like stealing men. I get turned on easily when I am sleeping with another woman’s man. Be is husband or boyfriend. My girlfriends hated me for it.

But immediately the guy decides to breakup with his girlfriend so that we can fully go into relationship, I will loose interest in the relationship and opt out. I have slept with all my friends and classmates boyfriend. Immediately see your boyfriend or husband, that desire to sleep with him will come up.

One of my girls caught her boyfriend cheating on her with me, she broke up with him. D guy begged for us to go into full time relationship and stop d hide and seek. I lost interest immediately and I moved on. If a single guy came for a relationship. Immediately you told me you are single, I won’t date you. Is anybody in d same shoes with me

https:///im-addicted-to-snatching-husbands-nigerian-lady-seeks-help/

1 Like

Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
Men are cheap sha, anything can sleep with them. Both singles and married are ready to pull down their boxers quickly with any available thing that wants to do shit with them
Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by Zonefree(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:
Men are cheap sha, anything can sleep with them. Both singles and married are ready to pull down their boxers quickly with any available thing that wants to do shit with them
Men are cheap, how come you're still unmarried at 36?

8 Likes

Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by ItisWell22(f): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Zonefree:

🤔
Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by MetroLane: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:

Men are cheap, yet you still open your legs for the cheap men, doesn't that make you cheaper?

End of the year, una go flood Shiloh.....

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by Banilla: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Zonefree:

You answered your question grin

Nairaland men aren't smart though.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by Sonnobax15(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
lipsrsealed
Please can someone help me tell the FTC on this thread that not all men are cheap...It's all about self-discipline.....Once you've been able to discipline yourself as a man interms of womanizing, trust me, you've solved over 90% of your problems here on earth lipsrsealed

Personally,I've turned down different advances from female folks in the past...And of which the said ladies still respect me up till this very minute, because they know it wasn't easy to refrain from participating in such acts with them but I did........
Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by kernniejay(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
I dont blame you, I blame the stupid men who have turned themselves to object that can be stolen by pick-pockets or snatched at gun point.
Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by ramdris(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Am all up for snatch up... grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by Banilla: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:
It's sad. And they defend this degenerate behaviour of theirs, Nigerian men especially are worse. Men were arguing with me here that most of them just want sex from women, not marriage. And I was so disappointed! These same men would complain that women aren't loyal when their girlfriends in need of commitment dump them. Knowing I cannot marry a harlot is the reason I won't marry a Nigerian man. The fear of STDs doesn't even slow them down, after all most of them are used to it.

*Sighs*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Zonefree:

How did you come up with this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
She should keep snatching until she snatch the one that will choke her. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by ahnie: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lately men are the cheapest commodity after crackers biscuits.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Banilla:
It's sad. And they defend this degenerate behaviour of theirs, Nigerian men especially are worse. Men were arguing with me here that most of them just want sex from women, not marriage. And I was so disappointed! These same men would complain that women aren't loyal when their girlfriends who need commitment dump them. Knowing I cannot marry a harlot is the reason I won't marry a Nigerian man. The dear of STDs doesn't even slow them down, after all most of them are used to it.

*Sighs*
You don’t take their online rants seriously. They speak from both sides of their mouth.
Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
ahnie:
Lately men are the cheapest commodity after crackers biscuits.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I call them palliatives. Very cheap things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by Banilla: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:
You don’t take their online rants seriously. They speak from both sides of their mouth.
I don't know what to believe with the redpill and the "what is this boil on my penis" threads...
May God help the next generation of Nigerian men, I'll be praying fervently for them.

If it's not yahoo and rituals, it's gambling or womanising...
Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by ahnie: 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:
I call them palliatives. Very cheap things
Not all Sha....make I nor stereotype.

1 Like

Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Banilla:
I don't know what to believe with the redpill and the "what is this boil on my penis" threads...
May God help the next generation of Nigerian men, I'll be praying fervently for them.

If it's not yahoo and rituals, it's gambling or womanising...
Forget that redpill nonsense , they are bunch of hypocritical adults whose psyche has been messed with. Check their threads, it’s dead.
Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by pansophist(m): 2:25am On Mar 12, 2023
No person is free who is not a master of himself - Epictetus.

I don't blame these women, it is the men that fall for them I blame. If you cant control yourself, others will control you.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help by IVORY2009(m): 6:51am On Mar 12, 2023
Bloggers and lies, just to get traffic, this lady does not know that you are using her pictures. grin

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Possible Relationship! / I Can't Understand These Ladies: / The Flirting Moves That Get You "potential Lover" Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.