Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? (2152 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by officialbeffinb(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2020
A man who forgives his wife/girlfriend for cheating,

Is he strong or weak??

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by Sundrus: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2020
Strong...

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by MickzyDonald: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2020
It depends on the level of cheating, you can't see her cheating constantly and will still forgive her the same number of times without holding a grudge against her sha, so it depends on the man himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by khingTony(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Once a hoe, always a ....

She's irredeemable once she shows you that she belongs to the streets, only a man that has no other option, lacks self esteem and is regarding himself as "lucky to have her" will take her back

Peace smiley

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by Burgerlomo: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2020
He's a strong man, but for me I can't do it hell no it's over.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by czarr(m): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2020
He is an emotionally weak man!... There is no strength in forgiving a cheating woman. It's not strength except the new word for foolishness is strength.

15 Likes

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by aro360: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2020
it depends

he is strong if he believes nobody is above mistake nd also in second chance.

while he is weak if he believes he can't do with out her,he can't find anyone lyk her if she leaves.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by SlurUsername1: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2020
If I forgive a cheating girlfriend, she should know that relationship isn't going anywhere. I'll just be using her to warm my bed till she uses her head and moves on.
I don't get hurt by cheaters or break ups, infact I get happy when she cheats so that I can have something to hold against her and a good reason to move on to the next available pussy.
So I guess I'm strong, because even though I still smash that pussy I'm never committing and have a good reason not to.
Don't intend to get married, but if it ever happens (God forbid), I will allow my wife and her cheating partners have more space, room and time to cheat, cohabit and MARRY THEMSELVES.
You cannot cheat and want to still stay under my roof, I'll simply give you my blessings. PERIOD!!

6 Likes

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by mosdii(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2020
khingTony:
Once a hoe, always a ....

She's irredeemable once she shows you that she belongs to the streets, only a man that has no other option, lacks self esteem and is regarding himself as "lucky to have her" will take her back

Peace smiley

Word.

Hoes don't change they only go on vacation.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by officialbeffinb(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2020
aro360:
it depends

while he is weak if he believes he can do with out her,he can't find anyone lyk her if she leaves.

thanks for your contribution.
Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2020
Op it depends, if you can give us instances

smiley

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by officialbeffinb(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
If I forgive a cheating girlfriend, she should know that relationship isn't going anywhere. I'll just be using her to warm my bed till she uses her head and moved on.
I don't get hurt by cheaters or break ups, infact I get happy when she cheats so that I can have something to hold back against her and possibly move on to the next

deep
Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by Burgerlomo: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2020
aro360:
it depends

while he is weak if he believes he can do with out her,he can't find anyone lyk her if she leaves.

Best comment, wagbayi.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2020
No big deal there...

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Any man that forgives a Cheating WIFE is idiotic, a scumbag, Asshole, demented coyote, an imp, Cretinous slowpoke etc.. can't mention all to qualify the person..
As for girlfriend.. I don't place any emphasis on it.. So I don't care about that. Relationships / dating ain't for me, so I ain't interested on nor judge whatever becomes of it .
My comment is on a duly legally married Man and his wife..

4 Likes

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by Bennysam: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2020
He is weak and stupid as well

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by obaaderemi: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
officialbeffinb:

Is he strong or weak??
He won't know peace again. Each time he sees her, he'll remember. If he watches TV and sees people cheating in a movie, his sadness returns if the girl is still by his side. He is strong if he can muster the will to boot her out of his life. wink

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by paulolee(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
forgives ur cheating girlfriend means u are weak bt if its wife, e depends sha
Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Only fools with low self esteem take back a cheating partner, a leopard can't change its spot
Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
If only guys above see themselves as hoe when they also cheat

Anyone who forgives a cheat is emotionally weak, no matter the gender.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by Uniquekriss(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Being able to forgive her means he's strong buh continuing the relationship with her makes him very weak and vulnerable. #Simp.
Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
officialbeffinb:

Is he strong or weak??
Both

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by fati2001(m): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
the GOD that forgive all the earth evil deeds.

is he strong /weak?

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by virginprincess(f): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Any man that forgives a Cheating WIFE is idiotic, a scumbag, Asshole, demented coyote, an imp, Cretinous slowpoke etc.. can't mention all to qualify the person..
As for girlfriend.. I don't place any emphasis on it.. So I don't care about that. Relationships / dating ain't for me, so I ain't interested on nor judge whatever becomes of it .
My comment is on a duly legally married Man and his wife..
All these names for a man who forgives a cheating wife? now, what will you call a woman who forgives a cheating husband.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by baralatie(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
aro360:
it depends

can not do

i.e if she leaves because of the cheating

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by baralatie(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ephesians 4:31-32; "Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."
wether a man likes it or not he must come to terms that his wife has cheated but it does not end there.
in that bruhaha is bitterness,anger,regret,slanderous character and malice towards the cheating partner.so in effect he is loosing on all fronts but when you look at the above scriptural reading.
his ticket for success and freedom is to achieve the above.

In summary a husband who caught his wife cheating on him and in one way or the other from his heart towards God in heaven decides to let go of the bitterness,anger,slander and pain to the point of forgiving her

is very,very,very strong

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sometimes I read comment and I read advices here and I smile.... Simps call other people simps just to feel on top of the world.....
All I'm sure is one day one fool will look back and think one fool like him/her on nairaland don spoil his/her relationship

Anyways to me he's STRONG �

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by tobechi74: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
He is wise. Wise Enough to understand that you do not loose a jewel because of one act.
Wise enough to understand that last last,bshe is the owner of her body and she decides what to do with it

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
virginprincess:
All these names for a man who forgives a cheating wife? now, what will you call a woman who forgives a cheating husband.

I am surprised you didn't first of all Hurl insults on me like some other girls on NL do..
Well, to your question.. I am not a Woman.. if a woman likes let her forgive or divorce her husband when he cheats.. whatever rock the female boat is also cool by me..
I offered my one cent from the angle of a man coz I am a Man.. Maybe you can offer yours as a lady too..

Lastly... He that pays the Piper dictates the Tune.. (Ponder over it..)

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by obaaderemi: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2020
tobechi74:
He is wise. Wise Enough to understand that you do not loose a jewel because of one act.
Wise enough to understand that last last,bshe is the owner of her body and she decides what to do with it
Even if she sleeps around and brings AIDS or another man's child to him. cheesy cheesy cheesy Well done,Sir! wink

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by khingTony(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2020
tobechi74:
So if your partner is done cheating and comes to you for forgiveness, you'll be like "baby it's your body and you can do whatever you want with it"

Na wa oh

Na people like you dey make Buhari treat Nigerians like this undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Weeeell
A wise man once said
"Only the strong can show mercy"
another said
"Mercy is not weakness"
another also said
"Only a fool spares a venomous snake after being bitten"
Yet another
"Forgiveness might be fatal"

All im saying is whatever floats your boat

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! / World Biggest Sexy Booty Women In South African Danc Show Sexy Booty Curve(vide) / There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.