Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg (54590 Views)

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by bigdammyj: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Noted.
Lol
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by chelsea1116(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lolz.
This one is rice and bea..
No b even rice and beans.

One egg and invisible kpomo..lolz

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by darlenese(f): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Good
You hid the snails under the stew, the stew is richly garnished with fish , but you chose to talk about the egg alone .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by laiza(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
No, meat is not his problem. The vendor didn't have integrity, that's his problem.
Enn214:
Na meat be yr problem

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Antoeni(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Oga take it easy today is world pharmacist day
Please be calming down

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Muna4real:
I can cook something better with that amount of money. What a waste. embarassed

Did you factor in the cost of gas and man labor put into making the meal?

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by juniorstar(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
nairafame:
Angry Pharmacist expressed disappointment at the food sold to him for N2,500 was packaged with Ponmo and Egg.

See the phamercist post below:

DON OF LAGOS @RowlyDaDon:

"I feel bad about the fact that vendors try to play smart You can do anything to me but not to think of cheating me I asked for food plug, I trusted the recommendation & ordered without doing much vetting See what you now brought to me for 2,500 This isn't fair...egg & ponmo?"

This food no pass 600naira..I kid you not
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Benwallt(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
Funny thing is that you can give your babe the same amount money, she would buy one rubber of rice, add five hundred for stew things. You you eay well n still have reserve for evening

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by TheGift: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
Enn214:
Na meat be yr problem

Ponmo no get nutrients na
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by AnanseK(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
You have to be patient. No open grazing now , the Malu people have to settle down before things normalize.
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Dgr8hassiE(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ejebleje:
Food was cooked with jet fuel grin
Abeg abeg no use laff kee pesin here.
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
adisaaowala:

Lies lies lies again

How is it lies?

Considered the following below.

How much is gas now?

The plate used in packaging the food is not the regular disposable plate.
The cost of rice?
Beans is now gold.
Cost of oil, and human labor put together and you expect a trailerload of rice?

Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by eldoradoxx: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
That food is #500, add packaging and delivery fee of #500, you get #1000. The vendor made #1500 profit from selling a plate of food.

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by osbubud: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
That rice looks like local rice. Not looking fresh at all

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Adakintroy: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Another online petition.

Wetin laziness no go do us.

Waka go nearby mama put. That thing no reach #800. You go chew belt up.. but I guess una like anything porch make una feel modern and sophisticated. " I ordered for it".

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
That FOOD isn't bad at all.
I was expecting the regular sacrificial meals Nigerians drop by the roadside
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Tokskob2008: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:
It's like it's been long he went to the market. Let him try cooking a decent meal with meat by himself and see if he'll not sweat it.

They even put egg, you're still complaining.
Boiled egg is now N100 per one from local food vendors. Talk more this level.

I observed something recently. Two
canteens in my area ( both run by men) have shut down for the past two weeks now. Only one just managed to open yesterday. So it's crazy.
Even with the high prices of foodstuffs this is cheating, #100 egg,#50 ponmo plus that one and a half cup of beans and rice shouldn't be #2,500.

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by josephft2000: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
This is delicious. Oga,what else you want o
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Even with the high prices of foodstuffs this is cheating, #100 egg,#50 ponmo plus that one and a half cup of beans and rice shouldn't be #2,500.

So they didn't cook it with gas?
No oil in the food?

The stress of cooking?

I laugh.
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by TheGift: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

Did you factor in the fact, that it is a food business and the food will be mass produced hence cheaper to produce than the case of the person, who , believably , commented that S/He can cook better than that in their home.??
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Kfady: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Instead of you to look for better mama put in your axis u dey form big boy,with 1k in my area,u go buy rice,beans,spaghetti,fish,meat and coke or bottle water. Come to iyakan canteen at magboro,u go thank me later
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by samwash(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Oga everything don cost for our country, even the plastic Dem take serve the food don cost,cost of the fuel the delivery guy take deliver the food to ur doorstep & you pay VAT from cooking to the delivery point are all included in the price of the food.
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Adakintroy: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Adakintroy:
Another online petition.

Wetin laziness no go do us.

Waka go nearby mama put. That thing no reach #800. You go chew belt up.. but I guess una like anything porch make una feel modern and sophisticated. " I ordered for it".

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by alizma: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
An average Nigerian is a fraudster waiting to defraud any careless person.
The woman don do plus and minus for the guy head.
She be like, wao, this guy get money and him no come mentioned particular meat wey him need. On too of that, e come be say na take away, which means he won't open it until him reach home.
Funke abeg put two kpomo and one egg for him, put enough stew with pepper, we don hama today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Johel(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
nairafame:
Angry Pharmacist expressed disappointment at the food sold to him for N2,500 was packaged with Ponmo and Egg.

"I feel bad about the fact that vendors try to play smart You can do anything to me but not to think of cheating me I asked for food plug, I trusted the recommendation & ordered without doing much vetting See what you now brought to me for 2,500 This isn't fair...egg & ponmo?"

Only eediots order food online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by VEHINTOLAR: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
One of the many reasons why the Naira keeps falling ! Everybody wants to show class and big taste hence unnecessary waste of resources on frivolities. Even Dangote will not buy that miserable food for N500.00 ! Granted,good foods are expensive but those are good foods; not this miserable looking rice and beans with Ponmo sauce !

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by bigtt76(f): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sad and when you call them out now, they will insult you join on top your money undecided

nairafame:

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Maobichek: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:
It's like it's been long he went to the market. Let him try cooking a decent meal with meat by himself and see if he'll not sweat it.

They even put egg, you're still complaining.
Boiled egg is now N100 per one from local food vendors. Talk more this level.

I observed something recently. Two canteens in my area ( both run by men) have shut down for the past two weeks now. Only one just managed to open yesterday. So it's crazy.

Foodstuffs are super costly these days, I bought a mudu (equivalent to 9 cups of liquid tin milk) for 1200 at local market. I was unhappy but I held my peace.
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Maobichek:

Foodstuffs are super costly these days, I bought a mudu (equivalent to 9 cups of liquid tin milk) for 1200 at local market. I was unhappy but I held my peace.

That is just it. We have no choice but to hold our peace otherwise, who do you cry or complain to?

Hm.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Freezby2020: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lols... More like ordering for Rihanna and you get amaka grin

Amaka better sef, na CHIDIMA they sent to him

grin grin grin
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Muna4real(f): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

I get gas for house, and I'm sure the man has that too. Which man labour? To cook rice and beans? Abi to do kpomo sauce? Abi to boil egg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Maski87: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
Please go and marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) / The Food I Saw Versus The Food I Cooked / What's The Price Of A 50kg Bag Of Rice In Your Area In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.