Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg (54585 Views)

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:
It's like it's been long he went to the market. Let him try cooking a decent meal with meat by himself and see if he'll not sweat it.

They even put egg, you're still complaining.
Boiled egg is now N100 per one from local food vendors. Talk more this level.

I observed something recently. Two canteens in my area ( both run by men) have shut down for the past two weeks now. Only one just managed to open yesterday. So it's crazy.
grin who still dey buy food. To cook dey very expensive not to talk of "mamaput" wey dey look for how to make 150% profit.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by FreeConCiencE: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

You that is not justifying nonsense, I think it's your urine they'll use to fill their gas mad pay the rent is shop.

You think biz is only about cooking for people to just come and eat and go.

Are they running a Charity there?

Reason before you talk.

Be reasonable young man, iya basira that will sell the same plate of food(food that is richer and more nutritious) for N600 is patronising a different market in a different planet?
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Funkychic(f): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
nairafame:
Angry Pharmacist expressed disappointment at the food sold to him for N2,500 was packaged with Ponmo and Egg.

See the phamercist post below:

DON OF LAGOS @RowlyDaDon:

"I feel bad about the fact that vendors try to play smart You can do anything to me but not to think of cheating me I asked for food plug, I trusted the recommendation & ordered without doing much vetting See what you now brought to me for 2,500 This isn't fair...egg & ponmo?"

"N2500 wey we dey manage cook pot of soup wey go last for one week, e come reach your turn, you use am order food online! Enjoy yourself nah�, abi you never hear about "What I ordered vs what I got"?�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
[quote author=Mercychen post=106152040]It's like it's been long he went to the market. Let him try cooking a decent meal with meat by himself and see if he'll not sweat it.

I observed something recently. Two canteens in my area ( both run by men) have shut down for the past two weeks now. Only one just managed to open yesterday. So it's crazy.[/quote
Rest
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Babara1994(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:
It's like it's been long he went to the market. Let him try cooking a decent meal with meat by himself and see if he'll not sweat it.

I observed something recently. Two canteens in my area ( both run by men) have shut down for the past two weeks now. Only one just managed to open yesterday. So it's crazy.
So you're willing to pay 2,500 naira for that?
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by yinkusss: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
This is purely swindle
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
Mercychen:

[/s]

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreeConCiencE:

Don’t justify nonsense, do you know the number of 100 naira you will get from N2500. Let ponmo too be 100 or 200naira. That's 300naira. You still have 2200 left. Do you think the rice, beans +steew worth N2200?

As far as this thread is concerned, the moniker that you quoted no get sense at all. And he/she keeps jumping up&down defending rubbish.
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
It's as if there's no law in this country that protects consumers. Today I boarded a bus going to sele express from Osgood only for him to park somewhere very far from the bus stop asking all passengers to get down from the us without explanation n when we protested he just entered the vehicle and turned. I felt so bad cos normally oshodi to cele is N100he collected N200 yet dropped us far from the us stop. I told him I was going to post his pics on social media only for him to ask me to even report to IG. I almost wept. Below are his pictures

Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Gfskw: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lol
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by GeneralB: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
After all this ranting e sure me say you still chop am… cheesy
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:
Did you make any special requests on what should be included? Relax. No bi you leave Iya Basira close to you go dey order online?

None mind am, instead of am to enter one joint buy food.
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Maliqcious: 2:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Mercychen:

wetting you they talk self...A #2500 plate of food looking like an average #300 food and you open your mouth waaaha to type this piece of shit.
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Emmyjay007(m): 5:51am On Sep 26, 2021
The internet pays but only a few know about this

If you have an android phonor a smartphone and you spend money on data without making money in return, it's a pity.
We will be sharing different ways we can make residual income.
FREE!!
THAT IS WITHOUT PAYING A DIME
Click on the link below
https://yotvideo.xyz/936531532555882/
Register, and get paid just for watching adverts in USD$.
You can thank me later..
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Codes151(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2021
I Dey see snail for there na
Re: Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg by Chidexsco8448(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Adakintroy:
Another online petition.

Wetin laziness no go do us.

Waka go nearby mama put. That thing no reach #800. You go chew belt up.. but I guess una like anything porch make una feel modern and sophisticated. " I ordered for it".
No be lie... anything to show off these days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Peanut Burger / The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.