Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate (3385 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / 8 Things Men Secretly Desire In Their Partners / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by roses(f): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2006
Let me begin
God-fearing
loves music (worship, singing , dancing (plays instrument if possible)
educated.

how about you?
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by Todd(m): 3:22am On Feb 13, 2006
~Educated (not extreamly stupid)
~Great Personality (funny, nice, fun to be around, kind, takes intrests in what I do, ect.)
~Pretty (this is not to be confused with "sexy, "hot(t)" or "beautyfull." {beautyfull is an extention of pretty, beautyfull is so much more than pretty. pretty is what you say before beauty})
sexy and hot(t) are words of Lust. Pretty and beautifull are actual true feelings of compassion.
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by Seun(m): 4:04am On Feb 13, 2006
1) Kind/peace-loving nature.
2) Honesty.
3) Intelligence and ambition.
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by Rhodalyn(f): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2006
GOOD-LOOKING
ROMANTIC
LOYAL/CARING
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by glodave(f): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2006
God fearing, Sweet/good looking and Romantic/caring[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by Todd(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2006
Why "god fearing?" whats wrong with agnostics or atheists?
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by Whitelady1(f): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2006
- God fearing ( not those overly churcheous, sin hunting type)
-must be a man of integrity
-must have a good sense of humour.
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by Whitelady1(f): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2006
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by smartsoft(m): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2006
White lady:

Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 07, 2006
Godfearing,
loves kids
gentle and quiet!!!!!!!!!!
has a career
good cook
can sing!!!!!!!
a great friend!

grin
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by walcott(m): 12:53am On Mar 07, 2006
TRUSTWORTHY
GOD FEARING
LEVEL HEADED
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by alj(m): 1:24am On Mar 07, 2006
intelligent
sweet natured
vivacious

why is every one saying god fearing surely they mean god loving ? god wants your Love not your fear
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by idiot(m): 6:10am On Mar 07, 2006
1) Extremely Bright - I need someone with a very vibrant personality and someone who is incredibly smart. This does multiple things for me. I helps combat the dark and dreariness which plague my days and nights. This person would potentially bring purpose to a worthless life. This person would also be smart enough to teach me and if necessary, do my work, bailing me out of potential situations which would only reinforce just how stupid I really am.

2) Handy with a knife, gun, or any pointed object. - No doubt, the longer I exist alone, the greater the chances increase that in order to survive I will have to associate with increasingly unsavory characters in order to continue the pursuit of this nasty thing most people refer to as life. For some unfathomable reason, I actually possess one motivating factor, a desire to live. I wish i had a desire to do something else, like be a chef or get better grades. . .that would be more useful to me. This desire to live is worthless. . . I have not had many death defying experiences and so my wanting to preserve this worthless husk of a body does not currently even net me positive gains. However, my lack of motivation is making it harder to live. As I fall into the pitfalls of failure, debt, and debauchery, there will come a time when I must sell my pride, honor, and yes, even my soul to gain a crumb which would enable me to live to next day, just long enough to determine what part of my body to pawn next. And so, I'd require a mate who can keep these Shylocks at bay, long enough for us to reestablish my good health, and name, long enough to repay, however low and dirty, the favors which did preserve my worthless existence.

3) Cute - yeah, I know. . i'm selfish.

Of course, we must realize that such a person cannot exist. There is no way anyone would want to be with a person as pathetic as me.
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by EddyTells(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2006
Why shd it bother someone else if people say they want God fearing patners. They have said theirs, you say yours.
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by lioness(f): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2006
* God Fearing - Not over spiri spiri
Good looking - Having an appealing personality, being neat, & having good taste for dressing

* A man with Character - He shd have integrity, principles, be steadfast, a man of his word, be dependable,humbly, some one who has control over situations
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2006
i 'd love my guy to b first of all GOOD LOOKING grin, nobody wants totag along with an ugly person.Not me though. Secondly, God fearing and thirdly, well-to-do.
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2006
Honesty
Understanding
Enlightenment
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by Shannon(f): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2006
God-centered
Honest
Open-minded
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by rubby(f): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2006
i like him honest-speak the truth no matter what
God-fearing
loving
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by Seun(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2006
Love of peace
Kindness of heart
Admirable ambition

1 Like

Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by kimba(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2006
1. God Fearing and God Loving
2. Honesty and a motherly nature
3. Loves travelling and driving
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by larger20(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2006
- Good looking
- Educated atleast Bachelors Degree
- God fearing and willing to submit to me when I order her like pancake smiley
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by tipsy289(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2006
Good looking/prim & proper
GOD fearing
understanding(must be a graduate)
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2006
1. Intelligent
2. Listening Friend
3. Lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets shocked shocked
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by Mapquest(f): 12:20am On Mar 08, 2006
Well i find that my my mate has preety eyes and dresses nice and has a beautiful smile grin
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by Skidoc(m): 12:37am On Mar 08, 2006
Beautiful
Intelligent
Motherly

and the rest shall follow
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by 4real(m): 4:17am On Mar 08, 2006
BIG BREAST shocked
BIG ASS shocked
GOOD IN BED shocked
what do you guys except from me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by Reba(f): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2006
1.God fearing
2.Trustworthy
3.Goodlooking
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by whitelexi(m): 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2006
Total Attention at all times
Exceptional skill in the kitchen
Exceptionally impeccable intelligence, eloquence and gracious looks cool
Why else will i look outside grin
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by SweetnSour(f): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2006
Independent
God Fearing
Loving
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by flower(f): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2006
God fearing
Intelligent
Funny
Re: What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate by oasis: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2006
Are we talking about physical qualities, or behavioral?

Rational - must be able to take positive criticism, without malice.
Hard-working - Must have a drive to succeed in life.
Friendly - Must be my lover, as well as my best friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Up With Albinos! / Why Does Having A Man A Very Big Achievement For Women / I Am In Love With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.