Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Am In Love With A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Married Woman (3378 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2008
Well not me, actually its a friend of mine. He dated this girl whom he was in love with and due to a little misunderstanding he broke up with her and started another relationship. now he believes that he can never love another woman the way he loved the girl he broke up with but she is now married to someone else and has a child for him. I told him the best thing for him to do was to forget her but he says that he loves her too much. What do you think about this guys situation.

Meet Nigerian singles here http://something4singles.com, make friends and connect!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by chika98: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2008
He should go and tell her husband that he's inlove with his wife. That way everything will be out in the open.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2008
your not serious are you? grin the guy could loose his life if he tries such.

Meet Nigerian singles here http://something4singles.com, make friends and connect!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by chika98: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2008
That's the only way they will be able to live happily ever after. grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by Rehan4you: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2008
I can understand his feeling well to b frank the same thing happned to me my girl loved me more than anything even we had sexual relation we were going vry well but suddenly oneday she got married to som1 else i was too shocked to hear that nd even i wanted to kill myself but couldn't at the end though,i thought i would never b able to forget her i even stopped eating sleeping all the daily activites but u knw wht hppnd? passing some days i finally succeeded to get her out of my mind and now i dnt even remember the the days we passed together not even by mistake, Time is the healing medicine,Time will wash away all ur pain,

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2008
well i pray my friend gets over it too someday soon like you cos his behavior is really giving me course for concern.

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by okuomose3(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2008
What are you saying man? If you married and will you allowed your wife to have anything to do with her so call long ago boy friend? Or will you ask your blood sister to forget about the man God has choosing for her and wait for her long time boy friend that she had baby for? Or will you allowed your Daughter to marry and still be going around with her ex-boy?
Com/on man, you don't need to say this kind of thing. Thing you will not let no one do to you, don't even attempt to do it to others!! This is love. If you really love her as you are now saying, you will adverse her to stay happily with her God choosing husband and enjoy her life with him.
You where only looking for a woman to have sex with, not to marry!! And you forget to know that women have feelings too and most of them want to settle down with a man.
I will say that it was God that answer her prayer that make her to live you the first place. You where not ready to marry her at anytime, where you? Did you tell her that you loved her before she get married and you will love for you and her to be together for life? If no why are you now trying to destroy the woman home??
Don't allowed God to curse you man. You better live married women alone and go about your business!!!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2008
i think this guy just fabricated a story to promote his site. grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2008
hmm, David. i think you have a criminal mind. if you dont have any useful advice to give on this topic please keep your mouth shut. thanks angry

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by ladybam(f): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2008
@ poster

tell your friend to stop wasting his time. besides, life is toooooooooooooo short to even think of wasting a second of it .

undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by BangBang2(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2008
albridge:

well i pray my friend gets over it too someday soon like you because his behavior is really giving me course for concern.

i am sick and tired of idiots like you advertising dating websites all over nairaland, to be honest!
stop it!!! sad
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2008
hmm thanks for the name calling. do have a nice day.

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2008
lady bam (f)
Nigeria
Youcee

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman
« #9 on: Today at 10:06:57 AM »

i have told him the same thing but he says every girl he has met since then has been inadequate and have not been able to make him happy the way the other girl did. i really dont see anything he can do about things now the way they are and i do feel a bit sorry for him cos i actually advised him against letting go of her on some silly excuse but he didn't. knew the girl myself. she was a really nice person. i think she would have made him a great wife but at the time he didn't think so.
i think he also let the negative comments made by his mother about her get to him. i guess the lesson to learn from that is that you should never listen to what others say or think about your partner if you are absolutely positive (well at least positive enough) that they are right for you.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by spikedcylinder: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2008
I agree with david, this is totally fabricated.
albridge, greet your friend for me.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2008
spikedcylinder (f)

would appreciate some more useful comments next time. thanks. have a great d

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by spikedcylinder: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2008
albridge:

would appreciate some more useful comments next time. thanks. have a great d

I guess as long as I meet singles at something4singles, then I will begin to make sense huh?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by onyiidon: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2008
Tell your friend to leave the lady alone, she is now married.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2008
Oshi human beings
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by Gamine(f): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2008
This Albridge sef

wetin you dey promote

wey u dey get all this tori from??
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by ped531(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2008
Kudos to that your friend;is he a destiny killer? cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 27, 2008
He should take a chill pill! Cmmon she is not the only gal on earth?If she is not his then she is not his.Period!!!!

And whats up with people accusing you of promoting your site bla bla bla!!??
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by drwhopl(m): 3:08am On Jul 27, 2008
guy your issue is no issue at all.i don't know why some people are wasting their finger typings on this topic.what i will tell you from the 10 commandments "thou shall not commit adultery".gbam
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2008
Dabriigs
And whats up with people accusing you of promoting your site bla bla bla!!??

Na wah o my brother undecided. i tire o! well, i guess i have to be a better boy from now on. cool
Thanks my bros. nice to know everyone on nairaland is not against me cool
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2008
Kudos to that your friend;is he a destiny killer? Cheesy

whats a destiny killer?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2008
drhhopl
what i will tell you from the 10 commandments "thou shall not commit adultery".gbam

i have no contention with that its just that my friend is obsessed although he appears to be getting over gradually. doenst talk about her now as much as he used to a few weeks ago.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by Moyola(f): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2008
All u need is tym,

u'll get over it b4 u know it

gdluck!!! wink
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2008
All u need is time,

u'll get over it before u know it

gdluck!!!

Thanks for your advice moyola, i'll pass the word across
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by Moyola(f): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2008
albridge:

Thanks for your advice moyola, i'll pass the word across

u veri welkum. . . . . . bruv wink
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2008
moyola, just checked out ur profile. is that really you? cool
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by rampant(f): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2008
dis albridge of a guy just keeps bring up false stories
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
Thanks for falsely accusing me. would you like to visit this friend of mine with me for proof? angry
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by A40(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2008
Perhaps he has not heard of good ol Magun

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Identify An Osu? / Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? / Wife And Husband Duties You Should Totally Avoid While Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.