Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

See The New Look Of Enugu - Onitsha Express Way : Do You like it ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The New Look Of Enugu - Onitsha Express Way : Do You like it ? (1732 Views)

If You Truly Want To Make Money Online The Easy Way; Do These! / Watch 15minutes Sex Video Of Enugu SHS3 Girl Vida Leaked Online / Which Way Do I Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New Look Of Enugu - Onitsha Express Way : Do You like it ? by squash47(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2021
I don't know what to say.
Government should please do something.
Lalasticlala, help push to front page let the information get to the appropriate authority.

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu - Onitsha Express Way : Do You like it ? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nairalanders will not find this important because it doesn't have priƧk and tot0 in it.
Lalasticlala push to front page, I will give you snake meat

3 Likes

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu - Onitsha Express Way : Do You like it ? by BiafranOG: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
All those fools fighting ipob will not fight the govt about all this.. They keep killing the future cux of the little change they are getting

2 Likes

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu - Onitsha Express Way : Do You like it ? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Which kind of road be this one na?? sad sad
I wonder why government dey very USELESS.
Even if them inform government about the road, I no sure if them go do anything sef.
Anything way dey rule this country dey USELESS. Even we the citizens dey USELESS for watching them do this to us.
Na wa ooo........

2 Likes

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu - Onitsha Express Way : Do You like it ? by Samfloxin(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Contractors are working on the road although they are very slow. Some part of the road is already fixed but it is just an infinitesimal portion.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu - Onitsha Express Way : Do You like it ? by squash47(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Samfloxin:
Contractors are working on the road although they are very slow. Some part of the road is already fixed but it is just an infinitesimal portion.
Show us that part.
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu - Onitsha Express Way : Do You like it ? by fourboys: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
If u have an opportunity, pls leave this corntree for ur own good
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu - Onitsha Express Way : Do You like it ? by Xixtie(f): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Are you sure this picture is from the land of the developers? AKA the leflendum people?
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu - Onitsha Express Way : Do You like it ? by StayMotivated: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
OP come to my state Ogun State. You will know this particular road na express. Nigeria is cursed with bad leaders
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu - Onitsha Express Way : Do You like it ? by Amudeneogu: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ugwuonyeama

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Man Confronts The Man His Ex Girlfriend Is Set To Marry (vid) / Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% / I Was Once A Lesbian Before I Met My Partner 28yrs Older Than Me- A Young Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.