Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Which Way Do I Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Way Do I Go (1167 Views)

If You Truly Want To Make Money Online The Easy Way; Do These! / See The New Look Of Enugu - Onitsha Express Way : Do You like it ? / Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Way Do I Go by knax: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hey guys...
so there is this girl (if u read my former thread,u'd get d full gist) that I'm kinda dating.let me just recap a little.here it goes...
we were friends,i disvirgined her..we continued having sex and after some time I officially asked her out before she travelled home for the holidays and we kissed.
I'm a geek (medical student)..and I kinda read a lot,I wear glasses sha and I'm cute (at least that's what I'm told).
back to d main topic,after defining my relationship with her..we kissed and then she travelled home.we started texting each other alot (she is not on social media,her choice).
we text mainly at night.during one of our texting spree,I told her "it's a Sunday and u re sexting ur boyfriend(me)" and she was like "boyfriend??,i don't remember saying yes to u".
And then I replied.."I don't remember asking"
and she was like "oh,it's true".
I did finally ask her sha...and nd she was like.."girlfriend sounds dumb and is too cliché "..well suffice it sure that we still haven't picked a name for what we are..
...Now comes d tough part..I decided to text her some beautiful pickup lines..like this one for instance.."you know what's beautiful?read the first word"..
and you won't believe it..her reply was "where did u get it from??..WhatsApp status??instagram??"..to be honest..i did pick it up from d net sha..
my point is I'm not exactly d romantic guy and I can be pretty much aloof(was what ruined my former relationship)...but I'm trying to be with this girl and she is just...I don't know what to call it..
I thought girls love romantic stuffs..well this one keeps giving me replies like.."U re creeping me out with this stuff".."that is too cheesy".."someone is in a good mood"..whenever I try to be romantic..
should I stop it with all d romance stuff and go back to being me (God knows I want to)...or is she just testing me??..I really suck at girls stuff.You shoulda seen me when I was Tryna define what we have...I bleeped up alot and spewed some incoherent trashy stuff and she just kept on laughing..
Re: Which Way Do I Go by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
cheesy

Maybe she want u to level up...make it rough & nasty approach grin tongue

U will see..
Re: Which Way Do I Go by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Be straightforward with her. The reason she's reacting the way she is doing is because she isn't really sure of your true intentions towards her because you are being more allusive than direct.

Be confident and tell her exactly how you feel about her. And try to minimize doing it through texting. Tell her directly. Be specific and be more expressive. Stop borrowing and utilizing pick up lines. It's cheesy and it appears fake. No line would express your feelings better your own words. Let her know you are actually SERIOUS about wanting to begin an actual serious relationship with her.
Re: Which Way Do I Go by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
show me a pix of ur cute self,anyways just be urself for sometime & forget d romantic issh,define d relationship so u wont be kiss-zone wink
Re: Which Way Do I Go by ikp120(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is what you get when you try to switch.
Re: Which Way Do I Go by mofeoluwadassah: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
she no say guys and sweet words wen they want to bleep a girl be like monkey&banana grin
Re: Which Way Do I Go by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
she no say guys and sweet words wen they want to bleep a girl be like monkey&banana grin

but they've already fvcked themselves na

he even deflowered her

and i think he said they've even done anal lipsrsealed

anyways op be urself abeg............if you self doesnt work for her then be buhari.

Thats should do grin
Re: Which Way Do I Go by Lewaluv(f): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Just be yourself. Sounds like she sees right through your antics to be Mr. Romeo lover boy.
Re: Which Way Do I Go by mofeoluwadassah: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

but they've already fvcked themselves na

he even deflowered her

and i think he said they've even done anal lipsrsealed

anyways op be urself abeg............if you self doesnt work for her then be buhari.

Thats should do grin
even if they av done all the sex styles,some guys still wants more and will say anything to finish the girl finally
Re: Which Way Do I Go by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
even if they av done all the sex styles,some guys still wants more and will say anything to finish girl finally

hahaha finish dem finally cheesy cheesy

what is dere to finish when kitten and asshole have been destroyed already cheesy

Anyways issoraite............grin
Re: Which Way Do I Go by knax: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lewaluv:
Just be yourself. Sounds like she sees right through your antics to be Mr. Romeo lover boy.

lolz. I'm not lover boy oo.I'm just tryna be one
Re: Which Way Do I Go by knax: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
Preetiex:
show me a pix of ur cute self,anyways just be urself for sometime & forget d romantic issh,define d relationship so u wont be kiss-zone wink

well,maybe if u dm or pm me (dunno how dt shii works)..I'll show u
Re: Which Way Do I Go by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
knax:

well,maybe if u dm or pm me (dunno how dt shii works)..I'll show u
i pm u now send me ur pix
Re: Which Way Do I Go by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
even if they av done all the sex styles,some guys still wants more and will say anything to finish the girl finally
lmaooo,he wants to finish d creamie in d pussay
Re: Which Way Do I Go by knax: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
Preetiex:
i pm u now send me ur pix
I've replied you
Re: Which Way Do I Go by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
knax:

I've replied you
Re: Which Way Do I Go by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Oh, I picked up the line where you asked if you should get back to being you. My answer: Hell yes! This whole romantic thing isn't you, right? So go back to being the aloof, annoying Human that you comfortably are.

My advice: Treat her as you would want to be treated (No matter who you chose to be).
Re: Which Way Do I Go by knax: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
iamadonis2:
Oh, I picked up the line where you asked if you should get back to being you. My answer: Hell yes! This whole romantic thing isn't you, right? So go back to being the aloof, annoying Human that you comfortably are.

My advice: Treat her as you would want to be treated (No matter who you chose to be).

thanks man..appreciate
Re: Which Way Do I Go by Stevengerd(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
Hmm! U must be speaking frm experience tho!
Re: Which Way Do I Go by Dillusionist(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
seriously op,you need a resounding slap...will you go and face your studies..mtchew
Re: Which Way Do I Go by Lalas247(f): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
So you think that is what you call romance .... poor girl

Read below!

To the left, to the left
To the left, to the left
To the left, to the left

Everything you own in the box to the left
In the closet that's my stuff, yes
If I bought it please don't touch....

You know the rest grin
Re: Which Way Do I Go by crismark(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dillusionist:
seriously op,you need a resounding slap...will you go and face your studies..mtchew
Easy na

Re: Which Way Do I Go by knax: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dillusionist:

who is dis one??..is ur brain paining u??..aunty pls carry ur old haggard ass and sit over there..yep,just beside the septogenerians..sit amongst ur people

1 Like

Re: Which Way Do I Go by knax: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:
So you think that is what you call romance .... poor girl

Read below!

To the left, to the left
To the left, to the left
To the left, to the left

Everything you own in the box to the left
In the closet that's my stuff, yes
If I bought it please don't touch....

You know the rest grin

no..I don't know d rest..and no,no "poor girl"..
I don't know whever u typed there..wasn't born when that stuff was sang..but u were apparently,little wonder u re "irreplaceable"..u are an antique..albeit one that we have no use for..
aunty if u have advice give..if not..just shut up and go
Re: Which Way Do I Go by Windflower(f): 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
Just try and be observant,study her to know what she likes and dislikes. From my own view,I would say she is afraid of being committed. Throughout my stay in the university, I was never committed to any relationship because I heard stories about school love ending at the school gate and I didn't want that, some ladies have this great phobia for commitment, so don't rush her,just let things flow naturally. Make her feel very comfortable with you before making any future plans else you might just spook her and she had just freak out.
Re: Which Way Do I Go by knax: 6:41am On Aug 24, 2017
Windflower:
Just try and be observant,study her to know what she likes and dislikes. From my own view,I would say she is afraid of being committed. Throughout my stay in the university, I was never committed to any relationship because I heard stories about school love ending at the school gate and I didn't want that, some ladies have this great phobia for commitment, so don't rush her,just let things flow naturally. Make her feel very comfortable with you before making any future plans else you might just spook her and she had just freak out.

thanks a lot..I think u might be right..I do have the commitment phobia too.I'll watch it
Re: Which Way Do I Go by OAFMods: 7:10am On Aug 24, 2017
knax:
You no get sense na to walk up to a girl tell her you like her a lot and like a relationship with her is all you can not learn or do with your Mr geeky self. I pity you, a yes or no answer is the only thing that will suffice and you should expect either. If you like fine girl all you need do is ask as many fine girl the same question and you get lucky trying. The more you try the more you get to block your lapses and become a pro till no girl can say no to you.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed... / Help:guys Have You Ever Tried One Of Those Increase Your Di*ck Size Medications? / Foreign Romancelanders Report Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.