Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,242 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel (20993 Views)

BBNaija: I’ll Be A Different Person Outside The House – Angel / BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside / #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by airsaylongcome: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
post=106156758:
And make we grill pineapple

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by VEHINTOLAR: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
With what I've seen so far about her in the house,I don't think she has what it takes to attract a decent guy to herself ! Whoever she is dating outside must be one of those riffraff like herself ! She disgusts me with that her over exposed flabby ass and saggy boobs; an irritant !

Dirty Olosho,tueh !

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by wunmi590(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Lol! Took me sa second to get the message with that pic. Nice one!

cheesy
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by VillageHead: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

You have boyfriend outside BBNaija house and you are opening your kitten for everyone on national tv

Dem dey hear?
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by mobilenewsnetwo: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by wunmi590(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
VillageHead:

Whenever I see that cap, someone comes to my mind

cheesy
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Talking stage isn't a relationship.

You can't "continue" what didn't start. undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by lichocho(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

You have boyfriend outside BBNaija house and you are opening your kitten for everyone on national tv

This Cap represents Lie. Do you mean to say she Lying Angel ?
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by VEHINTOLAR: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:
Angel and her boyfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gLDtVdl3ag

Olosho and a yahoo boy, what a right combo !
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by wunmi590(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

This Cap represents Lie. Do you mean to say she Lying Angel ?

cheesy
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Emeka71(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

Her life.
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by VEHINTOLAR: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:
Angel and her boyfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gLDtVdl3ag

Everything here looked stage for the BBN project. The guy might not even be her boyfriend ! The olosho is very desperate,you know ?
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Bamzyriches451: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hoe too the get relationship na
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Goldenheart(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Albertone(m): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Finnese001:
My baby girl with pierced nipples kiss

You like dilapidated breasts?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by techWriter3: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
She disciplined my ex..........in my nightmare
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Franking: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Who cares?
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by WannaBeBlogger: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:
This girl looks dirty in ma eyes
Not only u my dear, I never found her attractive a bit...yur Take is my impression of her. U only spoke from my heart.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Kexman99: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Na my baby
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by kenodrill: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:

Can you marry a Christian?
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by EmmyDJourno: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dude is rich and has spent funds

Na to Bleep for exotic places remain

Angel the hustler
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Dididrumz(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:

My thoughts too
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Kestolove(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
kenodrill:

Can you marry a Christian?
why not.....if we love each other
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by pfadom: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:

She is indeed very dirty in every sense. This is the only angel that is unreasonably ugly within and without.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Why wont u have 'someone'?
wait Till you win the BBN prize and see if the guy will not want to stay and continue, by then, that someone go turn to 'everyone'!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? / The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian / The Launching Of Red TV: Tony Elumelu, Betty Irabor, Others Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.