Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel (20849 Views)

BBNaija: I’ll Be A Different Person Outside The House – Angel / BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside / #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Habib101: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:
This girl looks dirty in ma eyes
Am telling you
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Finnese001: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Albertone:

You like dilapidated breasts?

I love slutty girls
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Habib101: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
How many u don knack, i don't think she's a beauty and wife material personally
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by AsawanaDgreat: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
This angel problem don pass the full house oo
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by wallrichy: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Exactly, she is a dirty girl. Such dirty girls that could sleep with any man, aboki gateman, mechanics, plumber, carpenter or just any random low life man as long as he's got a dick and she's in heat badly. More like being propelled by an evil spirit of uncontrollable lust....such girls can sleep with multiple men at the same time.....it's terrible and nauseating....

Kestolove:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Daverich2006: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Joke of the year!
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Bunmhi(f): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Okay
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by mybiz234: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2

Lolz. Mannabbgrills, you are very easy to predict. All you know how to do is to report people for challenging you.

I challenge you to an intelligent discussion about your bias conducts on nairaland. I'm sure you will run away because you know your comments are riddled with intentional lies with an intention to deceive.

If you know you are as holy as you claim to be, I challenge you to square up with me. Accept the challenge if you dare.

I've had enough of the fakeness you display on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Irishrena1(f): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
wallrichy:
Exactly, she is a dirty girl. Such dirty girls that could sleep with any man, aboki gateman, mechanics, plumber, carpenter or just any random low life man as long as he's got a dick and she's in heat badly. More like being propelled by an evil spirit of uncontrollable lust....such girls can sleep with multiple men at the same time.....it's terrible and nauseating....

She actually said she's had a party so you're right on that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by kenodrill: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:
why not.....if we love each other

That's good to know. please share with me your email address. thanks
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Buksaylor: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:

Yeah...looks like an awesome Ashawo..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Laeroy(f): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
No matter what you do my darling angel, you'll always be a saint in my eye...

Jesus already died for your sins, you're no longer a sinner nor a slave to sin.....
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Rastaramsey(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Damnnn niggarr....
What a bitch!!!! You think opening your pussy before everyone will get your votes Of course it might but it would also get her bad name anywhere she go in this life....
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Dfynboi: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Finnese001:
My baby girl with pierced nipples kiss
u have seen her nipples??
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Finnese001: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dfynboi:
u have seen her nipples??
Go and do your research sir
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by SirBunky85(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:
you might equally look dirty to someone's eyes too.
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by poweredcom(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dude na botty...na rich type he does not know that Angel is a runs girl who can bang any body wey hold d bag of cash

That guy na simp
Re: BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel by Gfskw: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh / Movie Review: LIONHEART (Genevieve Nnaji‘s Film) / BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.