Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her (2577 Views)

Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / I Want To Have Sex, I Have Been Resisting It, But It Isn't Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by hmonaco(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2020
A female student of the Institute of Agricultural Research And Training IAR&T in Ibadan, Oyo state, Bello Barakat, was allegedly stabbed to death on Monday, June 1 by armed robbers after she resisted their attempt to rape her.

Facebook user, Tunji Olatunji, who shared the story online, said the robbers had attacked Barakat's home and during the robbery tried to rape her. She resisted them and in the process, they stabbed her to death.

This story comes days after a UNIBEN student, Uwaila Omozuwa, was raped and murdered by...

Continue Reading Here... https://gistgroove.com.ng/?p=48

Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by Ladylite: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2020
It has begun. A new trend
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by berryace007: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Ladylite:
It has begun. A new trend
Seriously it really as begun

1 Like

Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by hmonaco(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2020
hunmm
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2020
How Op Kno her resistance to been raped led to her been stabbed shocked
bloggers lipsrsealed
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by carzola(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Every death now will be labeled rape.
What if we guys that have been raped.
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by hmonaco(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2020
undecided
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Something has to be done urgently to curb this menance of rape. what's going on this country ?
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by hmonaco(m): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2020
naija!!
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by Sanishu: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Qhmmmm God I help us . our forensic expert should Wade in to this case.
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by asanwafo: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Something has to be done urgently to curb this menance of rape. what's going on this country ?
Do u have sense at all? Or just cos u saw or heard the "word "rape
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by hmonaco(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by Olawalelead(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2020
Nawa ooo
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2020
asanwafo:
Do u have sense at all? Or just cos u saw or heard the "word "rape
You're a monumental fool for attributing such comment to me. Did you not see part of the write up that says she was killed because she resisted being raped.
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by hmonaco(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2020
east easy
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by asanwafo: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
You're a monumental fool for attributing such comment to me. Did you not see part of the write up that says she was killed because she resisted being raped.
U should have asked how the writer knew the reason for the alleged killing. U dont just fall for whatever u read at least put up some thinking bro.
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by hmonaco(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
humm
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
asanwafo:
U should have asked how the writer knew the reason for the alleged killing. U dont just fall for whatever u read at least put up some thinking bro.
Folks like you think they are intelligent but the reverse is the case. Don't quote me again
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by hmonaco(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2020
grin grin
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by zexy2030(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2020
beheading rapist is the way forward just like jungle justice for thieves. But soapy go full street o and married men go behave. grin
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by hmonaco(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2020
grin
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by asanwafo: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Folks like you think they are intelligent but the reverse is the case. Don't quote me again
As if u are important
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by hmonaco(m): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2020
sad sad
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her by hmonaco(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin grin wink

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die / This Green Light Is It Green Enough / Six Major Facts About The Woman's Breasts*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.