Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship (1453 Views)

No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by WackyJ1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Any guy in that age group has nothing to gain from the relationship.

Apart from sex.

There is nothing else the guy gains.
No one can drop any good reason why a guy in that age bracket should be in a relationship.

There is nothing the girl does for you that you cannot do for yourself.
There is no companionship the girl gives you that you cannot gain from female friends or FWBs without the stress.

Instead, when you're in a relationship, you're her comforter. You're the one she brings her drama too. The relationship costs you money and there is the risk of her cheating on you.

Open Challenge - who can say one tangible thing that a man gains from being in a relationship with a Nigerian babe.

Note: "You will need someone to marry" is not a good reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by Lee99: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dated a UK based naija girl when I was 22, best relationship I ever had, so OP not everyone must agree with your opinion that's why its called an OPINION

6 Likes

Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by johnnypumpum(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
my guy up had aid it all...
Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by johnnypumpum(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
my guy up had said it all...

1 Like

Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by KingEverest: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
thats not true,there are lots of good tins one can gain apart from sex,you just need to find the right person. i think companionship is one of those good tins smiley

2 Likes

Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by Great2021(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lee99:
Dated a UK based naija girl when I was 22, best relationship I ever had, so OP not everyone must agree with your opinion that's why its called an OPINION
that's right
Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by temitope27(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lee99:
so what do you gain? That's the question

1 Like

Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by Lee99: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
temitope27:
so what do you gain? That's the question
A lot.
Exposure
I became open minded
Financially bouyant too
She brought out a side of me I didn't know I had
She was everything and more
Too bad we couldn't make it to marriage cos I was too young at the time.... BTW she was older with 6 years so do the math.

1 Like

Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by Truvelisback(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lee99:
U just said a U.K based Naija girl. Op, is talking abt typical Naija girls.
Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by temitope27(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lee99:

A lot.
Exposure
I became open minded
Financially bouyant too
She brought out a side of me I didn't know I had
She was everything and more
Too bad we couldn't make it to marriage cos I was too young at the time.... BTW she was older with 6 years so do the math.
I think you gain because she's mature, cos she's already 28 when u started dating
Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by Lee99: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
U just said a U.K based Naija girl. Op, is talking abt typical Naija girls.
I believe the thread says guys between 20-28 gain nothing from being in relationships, it doesn't specify if it's nigerian based or diaspora

1 Like

Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by WackyJ1(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2021
Lee99:

I believe the thread says guys between 20-28 gain nothing from being in relationships, it doesn't specify if it's nigerian based or diaspora
You're one guy with one story.

Plus your babe was UK based & 6 years older.

You case is an outlier.

2 Likes

Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by fourboys: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2021
This op was typing this with inspiration of Holy Spirit..... Generally men don't gain anything from dating embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by AutoChick4U(f): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2021
fourboys:
This op was typing this with inspiration of Holy Spirit..... Generally men don't gain anything from dating embarassed embarassed embarassed
So why bother if there's no gain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by davealvaro: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
OP you have said it all
i swear if nor be konji i for nor da talk to any girl self
na dis my relationship make me open eye say guys are suffering in silence in relationship,to end am now na wahala...we gain nothing... my boss once told me, if not for child he wouldn't have married.

1 Like

Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by WackyJ1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
So why bother if there's no gain?

Because they do it for sex.

Some do it for companionship.

Some do it because they want to be ready to get married in the future.

But none of those reasons are tangible things they gain from a relationship.
Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by WackyJ1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
davealvaro:

OP You've said it all.
I swear if no be konji, I for no dey talk to any girl sef.

Na dis my relationship make me open eye say guys dey suffer in silence for relationships - to end am now na wahala.

We gain nothing.

My boss once told me, if not for his child, he wouldn't have married.

My guys are suffering in relationships because they no get self-respect.

They don internalise the idea say to tolerate rubbish from woman na sign say dem dey mature.

Your boss know wetin im dey talk about, the things wey e don see for marriage combined with the fine girls wey dey throw themselves on am outside, dey make am reason somethings.

1 Like

Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by Lilsameey: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Make I learn, am still young.

Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by AutoChick4U(f): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
WackyJ1:

Because they do it for sex.

Some do it for companionship.

Some do it because they want to be ready to get married in the future.

But none of those reasons are tangible things they gain from a relationship.
Its everything. Na ojukokoro thats making everyone money conscious

1 Like

Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by saintvc(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Date a lady older than you. You will mature faster
Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lee99:

You Sha didn't answer his question undecided...
And I think OP was referring to a typical based Niaja babe...
Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by Toochildish666: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Guys do gain alat in a relationship d puzzle dey bleeped an sucked every day wat wil u call dat? Is dat not gain? Huh some prefer fucking dan having money
Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by Obineri55(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
I know a 28 years old guy that's legally married with two kids,own his own business and doing VERY WELL.

PS. He has his own building on the island.

1 Like

Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by InfinityFabric: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lee99:
You're talking in past tense.

OP: 1
Antagonists: 0
Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
InfinityFabric:

You're talking in past tense.

OP: 1
Antagonists: 0
Must he have a sad story to tell? undecided

Those commenting... typical misery loves company crew... grin
Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by BegAt40: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool OP if u no DATE how u 1 take WISE 4 d game.. So u want make MUMU MEN full everywhere ABI... Abeg just allow me SMOKE my WEED dis HOT afternoon.. My KALA de cool INSIDE my AP... I de my FRONT YARD so... WTF MAN
You this kid!
Try to cool down and learn how sensible people speak on public forums and stop disgracing your family members. The lowlife you're trying to imitate is currently in EFCC custody. And if you're not careful, you may be in similar situation very soon for unlawful possession of firearms.
Re: No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
When their mates are hustling to buy Fendi, they'll be battling with STD, which brings frustration into the situation and worsen the condition of his emotion leaving him no option that to face depression.

Rhymes kill me here grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For A Serious Relationship / What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? / Ay And May Yul Edochie Accused Of Infedelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.