Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) (52120 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / Dele Momodu Visits Senator Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Photos) / Dele Momodu Visits Buhari In Daura, Fans Blast Him. Say He's Switching Lanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Starz825(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
longetivity:
I also wish to visit my father's rented house when I was a child but dem don sale am, the place don become hotel now
But you dey visit there still cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by TheSociopath(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
did he first show respect

Still, it's not good to attack someone's dad.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by segun18(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Dele so as you get money reach you nor fit renovate your father's house/ compound.at least give it a face lift.someone can't see that house and believe that you came out of there. you can do better.at least honour your father in death

You didn't get the message well.That is not his late father's house rather it was one of the rented place where he grew up at the age of 9.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
JaneYave:
It is not a humble beginning to live in that kind of house those days. Infact, you had a rich beginning.
I wonder what's humble about that.. what about some of us who didn't grow up in block house?
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by ayenale1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Up stairs in ile ife in the 50s and 60s is not moimoi o...u gat to be super rich in order to afford it or rent it...
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
your father lacks wisdom.

And so if it is a rented house? Can't you do it in honour of him even if others will use it? Shallow brain

You are very stupid, I couldn't believe you replied the guy, after sounding like an imbecilic slowpoke.

#spits
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by EXOUSIAng: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Dele so as you get money reach you nor fit renovate your father's house/ compound.at least give it a face lift.someone can't see that house and believe that you came out of there. you can do better.at least honour your father in death
If toi get the sense wer egbon Dele get you for read the story see say na rented apartment....
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by EXOUSIAng: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
your father lacks wisdom.

And so if it is a rented house? Can't you do it in honour of him even if others will use it? Shallow brain
Do you know much a bag of cement is now?
Do you know how much a block is now?
Do you own a plot of land anywhere?

Na poor people dey always wan teach rich people how to spend their money.
Aa you wise pass egbon Dele why you never get money pass am.

As if you have renovated the cave your own father lives in.....

Na so one man wer dey stay for room and parlor been dey advice me make I build bungalow instead of duplex say duplex expensive this and that....
Na una wer no know how much e cost to dig foundation for house go dey advice person.....
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Do you know much a bag of cement is now?
Do you know how much a block is now?
Do you own a plot of land anywhere?

Na poor people dey always wan teach rich people how to spend their money.
Aa you wise pass egbon Dele why you never get money pass am.

As if you have renovated the cave your own father lives in.....

Na so one man wer dey stay for room and parlor been dey advice me make I build bungalow instead of duplex say duplex expensive this and that....
Na una wer no know how much e cost to dig foundation for house go dey advice person.....
Yen Yen Yen Yen Yen

Have you finished barking
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

If toi get the sense wer egbon Dele get you for read the story see say na rented apartment....
gbenu lo
SenatePresdo:

You are very stupid, I couldn't believe you replied the guy, after sounding like an imbecilic slowpoke.

#spits
spit on your father's head.werey
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
TheSociopath:

Still, it's not good to attack someone's dad.
respect is reciprocal
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Myhusband:

if you've sense you will know I'm a guy, that's how the op wrote visited a father's rented house and you started typing faster than your reasoning

with this reaffirmation of your insanity, you enjoying sanity soon is under a heavy clause
be deceiving yourself grin
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bagehot:

Hmmm . . . the arrogance of ignorance in its full glory.
eshe cool
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by ridbell01(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Funny thing here is that was where we grew up and the tailor taking him round is our brother in the area.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Akanoaaa(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
gbenu soun cool
Gbenu wahin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Lekison(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I am blessed in Jesus name.my going out and coming in is blessed in Jesus name.whoever blesses me is blessed and whoever curses me is cursed.i am the seed of the righteous God so I'm blessed.no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises against me in judgement is condemned.this is my heritage from the Lord because he disappointed the devices of the crafty so that their hands cannot perform their wicked enterprise.

I am blessed in Jesus name for greater is he that is in me than the devil in you
can prayers save a terrible hearted? NO. You can't hide, the gods are waiting embarassed
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lekison:
can prayers save a terrible hearted? NO. You can't hide, the gods are waiting embarassed
your gods are waiting to destroy you.every EVIL pronouncement go back to the sender and destroy your sender I. Jesus name

EVIL arrow go back to your sender in Jesus name,amen
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Misternas89(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
@ elonmuskbaby, Baba just admit you don fvvck up and let’s forget. It was a mistake from ur part as you thought it was Dele’s dad personal house. But u seems not too ready to take corrections or be corrected. Na that one I no come like ooo. Nobody is perfect brotherly.....stay safe sha Pastor Musk

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Myhusband(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
be deceiving yourself grin

your brain can't accommodate common sense
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Myhusband:

your brain can't accommodate common sense
your daddy you meant grin
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Myhusband(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
my daddy you meant grin

maybe because you must have inherited this stupidity from someone
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Myhusband(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
my daddy you meant grin

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Myhusband:

your daddy is stoopid grin
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Myhusband:

yell your daddy that didn't train you that he's a fool grin
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Myhusband(m): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
yell your daddy that didn't train you that he's a fool grin

just look at your wack English, to construct simple sentence na big deal for this empty head

I doubt if you complete your elementary education, your stupidity is just too annoying
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Myhusband(m): 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
your daddy is stoopid grin

you're dumb and there is nothing you will say that will convince me of your sanity
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 5:39am On Sep 29, 2021
Myhusband:

you're dumb and there is nothing you will say that will convince me of your sanity
your daddy is dumb
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 5:40am On Sep 29, 2021
Myhusband:

just look at your wack English, to construct simple sentence na big deal for this empty head

I doubt if you complete your elementary education, your stupidity is just too annoying
e pain am grin
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2021
Myhusband:

your daddy is dumb
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Myhusband(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
my daddy is dumb

obviously kid seeking attention
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Myhusband:

obviously kid seeking attention
comon get lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos / Endsars Protests: FG Meets US, UK Envoys, Others / Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.