Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) (52118 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / Dele Momodu Visits Senator Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Photos) / Dele Momodu Visits Buhari In Daura, Fans Blast Him. Say He's Switching Lanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by tonyashburton: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
He said IT WAS RENTED Mr. Honour.Read first before you open your mouth waaaaah....
cool
elonmuskbaby:
Dele so as you get money reach you nor fit renovate your father's house/ compound.at least give it a face lift.someone can't see that house and believe that you came out of there. you can do better.at least honour your father in death

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by legba1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Dele so as you get money reach you nor fit renovate your father's house/ compound.at least give it a face lift.someone can't see that house and believe that you came out of there. you can do better.at least honour your father in death

The write says HIS FATHER RENTED House... Pls read again

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by GEEBITE: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
You are absolutely right, Femi Kusa was who came to my mind in error.
seunmsg:

The part in bold is wrong. Dare Babarinsa was the founding Executive Editor of Tell Magazine. Before joining Nosa Igiebor and others to start Tell Magazine, he was an associate Editor at Newswatch. He joined newswatch from MKO Abiola's Concord and has never worked as Editor of Guardian. However, he currently write as a columnist for Guardian Newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by yoged(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
. Your negative mind and thinking won't allow you to comprehend simple English. Wahala for who no sabi read very well.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by yoged(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
your father lacks wisdom.

And so if it is a rented house? Can't you do it in honour of him even if others will use it? Shallow brain
ode ni e. grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by femi4: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
odedinigbin:

Always read and understand b4 passing comments.
illiterate
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by BigYash: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
longetivity:
I also wish to visit my father's rented house when I was a child but dem don sale am, the place don become hotel now
You go still visit d hotel na grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Makinaki: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Senior man, na agbaya you be joor. I no see where you shake body for awon boys adugbo. As God don answer you,at all at all, you suppose drop N50k bar for dem to share.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
yoged:
ode ni e. grin
ode Ni baba e grin
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
yoged:
. Your negative mind and thinking won't allow you to comprehend simple English. Wahala for who no sabi read very well.
gerout cool
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
legba1:

The write says HIS FATHER RENTED House... Pls read again
even if he rented the house,he won't die even if he does it in honour of him
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
tonyashburton:
He said IT WAS RENTED Mr. Honour.Read first before you open your mouth waaaaah....
cool
gbenu lo cool
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
Akanoaaa:

When dem tell you to read you no go answer
gbenu soun cool
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Larrykaysail(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
illicit:
undecided

E be like say e no drop anything for d bois
he no drop oo .. lol

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
spirul77:
stop disgracing yourself in public Abeg. Na oversabi make Agbede short
keep disgracing yourself in public cool tongue
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Larrykaysail(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
The house is a rented house , is not his family's house

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
2nattie:

Did you comprehend what you read at all? Or did you even read it at all? Surely you have comprehension issues. Make he repair/renovate him papa rented house? Who does that?
and so? If he renovates it in honour of his father will he die? cool

Na selfishness and e no consain me dey kill nigeria
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Did you read the article at all or you lack comprehensiveness? It's not his father's house but a rented apartment his father lived before
and so what cool
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lekison:
The gods are waiting, your soul is condemned to the black verse embarassed
I am blessed in Jesus name.my going out and coming in is blessed in Jesus name.whoever blesses me is blessed and whoever curses me is cursed.i am the seed of the righteous God so I'm blessed.no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises against me in judgement is condemned.this is my heritage from the Lord because he disappointed the devices of the crafty so that their hands cannot perform their wicked enterprise.

I am blessed in Jesus name for greater is he that is in me than the devil in you
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
DrDax:

Comprehend first...
getat
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
TheSociopath:

Why did you attack his dad nah? Have respect
did he first show respect
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Myhusband:

opolo ori e ti joba, how can you not read clearly before rushing like loose monkey to disgrace your lineage ? you tried to be smart but end up like a blockhead paramecium

I guess your mental provider is unavailable when you read that post
Aja Dugbolugi.no wonder your husband will beat you like a goat and ride you like horse.like husband like wife.awon werey meji

If your husband has not beat the remaining common sense out of your brain,your common sense no suppose tell you that even if it is a rented house he can still do it for others to enjoy in honour/memory of his father.will he die if he does it.when preek has wounjod your destiny how you go get sense grin

Nkan ogbe kan grin

Try me na.ma wo e bi Ero generator grin
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by matrixme(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
So what point has he proven with the visit? Other than rubbing it off the inhabitants of the house? It's sad that since that many years he spent away from the house, the only ''improvement'' was the pipe borne water stopped working. Even the obvious lack of painting is still intact. The global inequality problem is our greatest divide and it's much worse in Africa.
How about Dele Momodu renovates the house, builds them a solar borehole, sponsord their poor children to school??
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Basics123(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
end1999constitu:
... One day that's how I will visit Idi-arere in Ibadan, Oyo state....

I also grew up at Ìdí arere.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I have done that and that's why I have the mouth to advise dele and nairalanders.you just dey find talk

Hmmm . . . the arrogance of ignorance in its full glory.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Selfmotivated: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Attention seeking mofon
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by jneutron4000: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Idiot, Dele is using style to galvanise people for Adeleke in Osun state governorship position.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by end1999constitu(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Rilwayne001:

Idi arere na one of the hottest zones for ibadan. Chai. Headquarters of Ibadan most dangerous touts. Lmao

It's not true abeg
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by end1999constitu(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
Basics123:

I also grew up at Ìdí arere.

Isalè OSI na my area for the area......where be your area for the area??

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Myhusband(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Aja Dugbolugi.no wonder your husband will beat you like a goat and ride you like horse.like husband like wife.awon werey meji

If your husband has not beat the remaining common sense out of your brain,your common sense no suppose tell you that even if it is a rented house he can still do it for others to enjoy in honour/memory of his father.will he die if he does it.when preek has wounjod your destiny how you go get sense grin

Nkan ogbe kan grin

Try me na.ma wo e bi Ero generator grin

if you've sense you will know I'm a guy, that's how the op wrote visited a father's rented house and you started typing faster than your reasoning

with this reaffirmation of your insanity, you enjoying sanity soon is under a heavy clause

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) / Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos / Endsars Protests: FG Meets US, UK Envoys, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.