Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? (6545 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by flyingdutchman(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:

What mask sweetie? Wearing a mask isn't compulsory in Ontario.
He is also stupid.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by luizpippo(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:

Lol. I don't like you tho.

Coupled with the fact that I don't have random sex with strangers, bro.

He say na *bro*

grin
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2021
Mcslize:
Lol! Only those that know how to use Photoshop will understand this clickbait.

I do use Photoshop. I can edit something like this. Write the date on a paper, pick up a random lady photo and place the date on the background to make it look real.

Photoshop!
He didn't do it well, the paper gave him off!
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2021
raymondhillmimi:
He didn't do it well, the paper gave him off!

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Mrscarter:

So u understand his pidgin?
Yes sweetie.
So, is your boyfriend big down there and good in bed?
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Mrscarter(f): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:

Yes sweetie.
So, is your boyfriend big down there and good in bed?

U know if u really are a male then thats a weird ass question for u to ask lol.
However yeah my man perfect
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Mrscarter:

U know if u really are a male then thats a weird ass question for u to ask lol.
However yeah my man perfect
Hmmm. Nothing weird about asking my fellow lady about 'cassava' lol grin.
Cheers sweetie
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2021
Na guy with big hairy balls na e dey behind that moniker ooo cheesy cheesy
She even understand pidgin sef. Na wa ooo.....

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by chatinent: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2021
luizpippo:

He say na *bro*

grin

Na so boss.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by chatinent: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
How do you know all these when you haven't tasted sex? YAD

Let's get married then.

If you also think you are strong in bed, you'll come here to testify.

Beware: if you aren't strong in bed, don't take this risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by henrybomb(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:
Hi guys,
I'm hanging out with my bestie and she says that Nigerian guys are very good in bed. Is this true? And where can I find a Nigerian bf?.
I work and make my own money.
Guy your update don cast
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:

Let's get married then.

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by chatinent: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=Sonia71 post=106182469][/quote]

Stop tagging me, please. I don't like you.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by JOACHINpedro: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:

I make more working as a biochemist in Canada.
Leave my discipline out of your deceit angry

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Leave my discipline out of your deceit angry
I doubt if your so called 'profession' pays you up to $500 per month.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by habsydiamond(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2021
Bubu see what u have caused... If say the economy for this con3 stable and no dey fluctuate the way e dey do now.. This bros wey dey form say he dey Canada no go come nairaland to dey find one simp to clear and forward at the same time. Bubu u no do well oo

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by JOACHINpedro: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:

I doubt if your so called 'profession' pays you up to $500 per month.
Ladies and gentle men, this is why this bro/sis started what's his doing.
No doubt you studied biochemistry
I'm sorry, your country failed you dear.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:

Let's get married then.
I'm sure Churchill said more than this to Tonto lol
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by habsydiamond(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:

What does that mean? I'm female and I prefer using Gmail.
Cheers
so u prefer G. boy to yahoo boy abi. Make una relax, everything go soon clear.. If u are really a woman as u have said... I have a small test for u.. That Pic u used why not snap urself sitting on the table with ur legs on that chair still on that same clothes... Afterwards if I no bleaf u make shark bite my finger..

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by chatinent: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm sure Churchill said more than this to Tonto lol

I don't really care about what he said.

But I can only divorce you when you cheat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:

I don't really care about what he said.

But I can only divorce you when you cheat.
She will cheat

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by ambitiouschap17: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lol you dey Canada still dey ask for express Vpn for your second thread

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:
Hi guys,
I'm hanging out with my bestie and she says that Nigerian guys are very good in bed. Is this true? And where can I find a Nigerian bf?.
I work and make my own money.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by logan2(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:

What is 'werey'? Is that a chieftancy title in your village?
you be mumu, it will be really hard for none African to use that phrase so effortlessly except they have a vast knowledge of African English vocabulary

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by skj1377(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
This is a yahoo guy please run. Is like they are now looking inwards no more white magas available so Nigerian magas next target
Sonia71:
I'll like to make some friends here. Who knows I might find my partner lol. I don't mind covering your expenses if you'd like to visit.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Botking: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
What does this supposed to mean, OP
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by thinksquad(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
aswear dia thread na cruise , I don Laff Taya.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
thinksquad:
aswear dia thread na cruise , I don Laff Taya.
Guyman, me sef don laff tire no be lie. grin grin
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
^^^ Omg, I'm sorry I didn't type that, it was my Nigerian friend.
Please how can I delete my comment on nairaland.
$50 and 1 bag of garri for anyone who can teach me.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by thinksquad(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
cheesy
Sonia71:

Guyman, me sef don laff tire no be lie. grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by paulos8: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:

No clue what you're talking about. Are you in Ontario?
Will u keep quiet. U registered the account yesterday. Creating topics about express VPN and if Nigerian men are good in bed. Guy u wack. Try get better formats
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
paulos8:

Will u keep quiet. U registered the account yesterday. Creating topics about express VPN and if Nigerian men are good in bed. Guy u wack. Try get better formats
Relax and don't take things too serious. If your finances are bad then cheer up, you can drop your bitcoin address and I'll send you $100 right now. I think that will clear people's doubts about me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have Mobile Phones Done More Good Than Harm To Relationships? / 14 Strange Facts About Kissing / What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.