Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? (1961 Views)

What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? / Am I Heartless? / Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? (2) (3) (4)

Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by empire02: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2021

Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by chatinent: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Here's the last quarrell we had, on Monday I left early morning to repair my spoilt generator nd around 8:30am, I sent the brother whose with me to give her #1500 to make spaghetti we eat in the morning
Babe: a wife or girlfriend?

That same day, we're to go see her parents nd I told her to prepare let's go,she said since I refused eating, she's not going with me..
Yanga..

I left her to the shop..she came to shop, greet the brother, and didn't greet me nd collected 1k from the brother nd left. to Villa..
Yanga..pro max.

Well, let me ask sha.

Shey you know say she no dey eat spag before? Then why did you suddenly change.

the bro told me nd I said to him ,you will pay for it.
This is toxic.

Then same evening, barcelona and napoli match, I bet on the game with huge amount of money but barcelona failed me with a draw nd
I see punters as being irresponsible. I totally apologize if it hurt you.

I was super angry, looking for something to cheer myself up...I called babe to come online having read her apology message in the afternoon
Babe is an alternative to boredom?

Remember you didn't accept her apology messages she sent earlier only to chat her up to replace your boredom.

she came online only to read nd Ignore my message...with the anger in me, I said "nonsense, do you think I will beg you to chat me, rubbish"
I will not mince words with you; you are toxic.
If I send a message, and try to make things work out well again, and you don't respond, I let you be. I get self-respect too. I hardly send messages out of anger, by the way.

And the pride too.. lol. It's understandable tho.

immediately babe start replying nd chatting me o...she said "for calling her nonsense , I will regret it and she will make sure I go on my knees to beg her".
Lol. She wants you to accept she is the “girl” here, hello? She is like “Iam the girl. I have to own it and you had to pet me, and stalk me and...” blablabla.

It is normal with girls.

When you don't give them attention, they will find it.

You both should learn to stop being toxic tho.

Since that night,I lock up nd refused chatting not even call her on phone..she went on posting different guys on status nd how happy her life is ..yet I Ignored her...
Lol.

Complete for day's, she called my mum nd told her all that happened...mum told her to apologize to me for saying I will regret,I will go on my knees to beg her, nd for collecting money from my shop without my approval.
You didn't say you also reported. How did mum know your part? Lol.

Fast-forward yesterday', she apologized nd we make up back again.. this morning, she began again, saying I care much about her,I show her love and I never let her lack anything but her problem with me is that, my heart is strong, that those guy's she's posting on her status are her coursemates nd she think I will feel a bit jealous nd call her.. that she now doubting my love for her.. while she's dying emotionally.. I'm busy posting comedy movies on my status...
You certainly love her.
You are afraid of what may happen if you begin to show the love in the fullest...prolly thinking she will take you for granted later...so you had to act up and be the hard man.

Guess what?
It is working too. She is crazily in love with you.

My question is, does my altitude made me a heartless human being, does that mean I don't love her??
I don't really mind all those self-respect games. That is how to keep a Nigerian girl sometimes. You need to show her you love her, yes, but you have your full brains intact.

If I am dating sb who nags, I'd walk away from her and go somewhere. Yeah, I also got the posting of various guys on her status too...what do I care? Lol. Las Las, hanty will call and apologize.

Two of my exes are on my inbox. My “yes” would mean a whole lot to them but I keep on giving out the “no.” I don't accept cheats. I let my vomits remain vomits. I love principles.

Relationship games don't get at me..even the slightest of it...but I try not to be toxic. I hardly use foul words on them..it doesn't mean I puppet about. Of course, I don't.

Even when they leave or I break up, I am glad. I don't feel sober. I have never been heartbroken all my life. I know my worth. They were the one who lost me...not the other way.

Anyways, I strongly advise you to stop being toxic.

You are welcome.

Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by Totilopussylick(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
sad
Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by Ugolistikp: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bro just keep on doing what u are doing......That's the mian reason she is still with u....cos u are not like other guys.

Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
She wants you to act like a SIMP.
Na your type na e Nigerian girls dey like.
Op, you are doing a very good job, please kontinue. cheesy

Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by Iniobong34: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
Heartless ke, u did the right thing. na ur type we need in akwa ibom

Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by Kooldon(f): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:
N
Power
Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by Kooldon(f): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
Iniobong34:
Heartless ke, u did the right thing. na u type we need in akwa ibom
Abeg dey where you dey o. Akwa Ibom guys ado ok.
Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ugolistikp:
Bro just keep on doing what u are doing......That's the mian reason she is still with u....cos u are not like other guys.
the day e stop, it is finished!
Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by Iniobong34: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kooldon:

Abeg dey where you dey o. Akwa Ibom guys ado ok.
how did u know have you tasted any?
Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by MickzyDonald: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2021

Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by empire02: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:

Babe: a wife or girlfriend?

Yanga..

Yanga..pro max.

Well, let me ask sha.

Shey you know say she no dey eat spag before? Then why did you suddenly change.

This is toxic.

I see punters as being irresponsible. I totally apologize if it hurt you.

Babe is an alternative to boredom?

Remember you didn't accept her apology messages she sent earlier only to chat her up to replace your boredom.

I will not mince words with you; you are toxic.
If I send a message, and try to make things work out well again, and you don't respond, I let you be. I get self-respect too. I hardly send messages out of anger, by the way.

And the pride too.. lol. It's understandable tho.

Lol. She wants you to accept she is the “girl” here, hello? She is like “Iam the girl. I have to own it and you had to pet me, and stalk me and...” blablabla.

It is normal with girls.

When you don't give them attention, they will find it.

You both should learn to stop being toxic tho.

Lol.

You didn't say you also reported. How did mum know your part? Lol.

You certainly love her.
You are afraid of what may happen if you begin to show the love in the fullest...prolly thinking she will take you for granted later...so you had to act up and be the hard man.

Guess what?
It is working too. She is crazily in love with you.

I don't really mind all those self-respect games but I strongly advise you to stop being toxic.

You are welcome.
Lol...mum called me and asked me...nd exactly what I said , is what she told my mum..she did lie though...
As for punter side, though I don't bet regular...I only do that once awhile...as I bet nd it failed..I give myself 3_5weeks or even 2months sef before doing again.. this is because I do always do that with huge amount..
Thank you so much.
Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by yuping(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Small issue
Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by chatinent: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
empire02:

Lol...mum called me and asked me...nd exactly what I said , is what she told my mum..she did lie though...
As for punter side, though I don't bet regular...I only do that once awhile...as I bet nd it failed..I give myself 3_5weeks or even 2months sef before doing again.. this is because I do always do that with huge amount..
Thank you so much.

Forget betting, it's trash.

I wish you great tidings in your marriage.

Invite me too, please. Canopy rice sweet mehn.

Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by chatinent: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kooldon:

Power

Lols.
Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by empire02: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:

Forget betting, it's trash.

I wish you great tidings in your marriage.

Invite me too, please. Canopy rice sweet mehn.
Imagine, she even said I think the world revolves around me..lol.
What can you say about this?
Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by chatinent: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
empire02:

Imagine, she even said I think the world revolves around me..lol.
What can you say about this?

The future, they say, is female afterall.

Just create another earth in your space.

Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by Truvelisback(m): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nice Movie script.

Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by cooooooks(m): 3:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Carrying this kind of childish relationship into a marriage is scary.

So what happens if when you guys have a disagreement as husband and wife?

Communication is key o!

Some strategies I like are:
- Must greet each other every day (& night), even when annoyed
- Must not sleep out of the bed due to annoyance
- Must talk out issues when they arise
- Both apologize, no egos.
Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:54am On Sep 26, 2021
Both you and your gf behave like kids
Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by funshint(m): 5:57am On Sep 26, 2021
I guess you are the one paying her school fees. I smell ego. Tune it down a bit.
Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2021
You doing pretty great with the way you handling handling her "shit tests" my dawg, dont slack cause if you break frame she would detest you. Keep the relationship interesting as you've been doing dont change for shit cause women and men dont think the same way(women=dont be toxic=BE TOXIC²) please be weary of miserable simps advice on here orelse you get fvcked just like their miserable selfs

Re: Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? by SeekerofTruth1: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2021
empire02:
Good evening famz,
My story will be little lengthy, please I need advice from my elders in the house.
My babe keep always say my heart is strong , am heartless and I have unforgiven spirit which I know it's total lie.. this is because I presume it's always difficult for her to predict me.
Here's the last quarrell we had, on Monday I left early morning to repair my spoilt generator nd around 8:30am, I sent the brother whose with me to give her #1500 to make spaghetti we eat in the morning ..then finish working the generator and came back around 11:30am... told her to bring food let's eat ,she brought out a well prepared food nd refused eating telling me how I know she don't like spaghetti nd I gave her money to prepare it... Angrily I left the food,, there's noodles in the house, if she don't like spag, she would have eaten it than spoiling my mood this morning after spending 17k unnecessary to work gen.
That same day, we're to go see her parents nd I told her to prepare let's go,she said since I refused eating, she's not going with me..I left her to the shop..she came to shop, greet the brother, and didn't greet me nd collected 1k from the brother nd left. to Villa..the bro told me nd I said to him ,you will pay for it...
Then same evening, barcelona and napoli match, I bet on the game with huge amount of money but barcelona failed me with a draw nd I was super angry, looking for something to cheer myself up...I called babe to come online having read her apology message in the afternoon, she came online only to read nd Ignore my message...with the anger in me, I said "nonsense, do you think I will beg you to chat me, rubbish" immediately babe start replying nd chatting me o...she said "for calling her nonsense , I will regret it and she will make sure I go on my knees to beg her".
Since that night,I lock up nd refused chatting not even call her on phone..she went on posting different guys on status nd how happy her life is ..yet I Ignored her... Complete for day's, she called my mum nd told her all that happened...mum told her to apologize to me for saying I will regret,I will go on my knees to beg her, nd for collecting money from my shop without my approval.. she called her elder sister nd she said same words to my mum..
Though the elder sister later called me to accept once she apologized to me which I agreed..
Fast-forward yesterday', she apologized nd we make up back again.. this morning, she began again, saying I care much about her,I show her love and I never let her lack anything but her problem with me is that, my heart is strong, that those guy's she's posting on her status are her coursemates nd she think I will feel a bit jealous nd call her, but I act like the world revolves around me... that she's now doubting my love for her.. while she's dying emotionally.. I'm busy posting comedy movies on my status...
My question is, does my altitude made me a heartless human being, does that mean I don't love her??

Man please don't listen to the advice Chatinet gave to you(the guy who first commented).

Dude she's the toxic one! She wants to turn you into a man she can Control,but thankfully,you don't send.

Bro continue being hard hearted because this way, you'll be able to protect yourself from the manipulations of Women.

Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour / Residents Beat Thief, Feed And Give Him Girlfriend After Being Caught Stealing P / Why Do Ladies Love Bad Guys Over Cool Guys??

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64