Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? (1676 Views)

Am I Heartless Like Babe Said? / 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by FahBuLous: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
You have been applying for a job abroad and after so many attempts, you finally got the job, with the excitement and all, you told your babe about it and she said "if you leave for abroad that it's over between you guys" saying that you will dump her for a white woman, what would you do?
Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by Jamahyel(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bro leave woman face your hustle oh.
FahBuLous:
You have been applying for a job abroad and after so many attempts, you finally got the job, with the excitement and all, you told your babe about it and she said "if you leave for abroad that it's over between you guys" saying that you will dump her for a white woman, what would you do?

8 Likes

Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by FahBuLous: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
Jamahyel:
Bro leave woman face your hustle oh.
I just de think out loud.
Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by Absuchat(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
angry
Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by MechanicMike: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
FahBuLous:

....nigggga u no u gonnno dump her when u leave so stop chatttin rubbbbbish sir.....is she lightskin??(no ofinecse) angry
Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by superCleanworks(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
FahBuLous:

real men don't leave their girlfriends because of a better life.
better stick with that girl and forget about any job that will take you away from her. Your only focus and priority in life is to stay with her.
shun the job. tongue

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by Tallesty1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
FahBuLous:

Take her out for the last time to appreciate her for being right.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by EMMARNUEL: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Tell her you will forfeit the job just for her.. Invite her over 2 nights bfr u travel, Bleep her and leave the bitch alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by jaeyking(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
FahBuLous:

Toh
May God bless her new boyfriend 🤞🤞
Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by marlow1962(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
If you say so.

Real niggas don't talk too much
Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by Goodystore: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
[b][/b] it is well , what if she latter disappoint you , but if two of you already made a blood convenant you can stay and be struggling with her , I'm not advising you to leave your wife ooo but think about it very well , and know the kind of woman she is first , cos it will hurt you more if she mess up .

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by FahBuLous: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Tallesty1:

Take her out for the last time to appreciate her for being right.
LOL
Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by Icandream: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
superCleanworks:

better stick with that girl and forget about any job that will take you away from her. Your only focus and priority in life is to stay with her.
shun the job. tongue

Sarcasm overload
Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by Osashalom: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
If the abroad job is true, her statement may not be lie

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by 5iine: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by qtguru(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
FahBuLous:

For me, I'll head to court and add her to my application so we can go together if we can save for it, unless you don't see a future with her.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by Mastercraft(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Tell her you will forfeit the job just for her..
Invite her over 2 nights bfr u travel, Bleep her and leave the bitch alone.

Idan is King!
Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by Karlifate: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2023
superCleanworks:

shun the job. tongue

Best advice ever. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? by Chloraseptic: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2023
I would tell her to go ahead by all means

(1) (Reply)

I Am Too Scared To Make My Move / 10 Ways To Get Out Of A Bad Relationship / Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.