Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see (9446 Views)

Why Must A Man Fornicate A Woman B4 Marriage / Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Walkee: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2021
hybrid11:
When you marry your own wife,other guys go bang her and she go d collect money too

F*ckboy
oga, na lie. People will fucck your wife and nothing will happen. There's no difference between the vagina of a married female and that of a single one. Maybe a little wrinkles from childbearing

3 Likes

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by hybrid11(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
Walkee:
oga, na lie. People will fucck your wife and nothing will. There's no difference between the vagina of a married female and that of a single one. Maybe a little wrinkles from childbearing
I see you're possessed ,there's difference between a marry lady and single girl
Keep misbehaving
Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Terrier99: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sinners attacking other sinners sinning differently.

Pre marital sex is sin, sleeping with a married person is sin. Every sin carries punishment, though due to human emotions, the gravity may be greater than each other. In the eyes of God, all sins are equal and the repercussions are the same.

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
bdon123:

Nigerians n nonsense superstitions.Thats why una pastors dey gba una head steady.
U donot support sleeping wit a married woman,bt i don tink there is any spiritual implications...thats all crap.As long as u no kii anybody or go into diabolic shit u fine.Theres nothing like karma.if there was karma d politicians in ur country would hav been dead or their families dead,instead they are passing on wealth frm generation to generation.
Receive sense people
Shut up!
The consequence always comes due.
Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Ayo2004: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
What is the difference between a married woman and a girlfriend if not one silly contract
Mumu people ;
OP,don't mind them,leave that woman jhoor,no let am bill u to death..

Nigerian girls are fvcking married men and are building big businesses,empires with it but see as this religous mofos are saying nonsense
I taya for this people

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Etfash(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Op, tell your friend to desist from seeing the married woman. Forget about the money matter.

I know it is an arrogant, covetous and lazy generation, but to those who will hear, please stop sleeping around. If you want to have sex, look for a girl of your choice and marry. If you are not ready for marriage, please face what is more important to you.
Stop stealing, cheating or robbing people of their possessions (this may be a tale in the times we are in, but it's doable).

Avoid the path of self destruction and untimely death guys, please. You are smarter than all these. Don't get beaten by the situation of the country and the passing phase of life you are in please. You are better than where you are; the world won't be the same without you; make up your mind to make it better than you met it.

#maximiseyourpotentials

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Hoodyrich(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Untill your dick hang for honey pot your eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Sleeknigga: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
bdon123:

Nigerians n nonsense superstitions.Thats why una pastors dey gba una head steady.
U donot support sleeping wit a married woman,bt i don tink there is any spiritual implications...thats all crap.As long as u no kii anybody or go into diabolic shit u fine.Theres nothing like karma.if there was karma d politicians in ur country would hav been dead or their families dead,instead they are passing on wealth frm generation to generation.
Receive sense people
Only a fool says there is no God..
Any man that touches his neighbours wife will never be blameless

No be talk am Na Bible(God's word)

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by HeOrShe: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
I will not judge, when u get to heaven God will do that.

But why should u be doing something wrong and still be on the losing side.

U can not be knacking a married woman and still spending for her when u can still knack single girls for the same cost or less.

Be wise... Be wise.. No girl would be fucking a married man and still spend for him.

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Sleeknigga: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ayo2004:
What is the difference between a married woman and a girlfriend if not one silly contract
Mumu people ;
OP,don't mind them,leave that woman jhoor,no let am bill u to death..

Nigerian girls are fvcking married men and are building big businesses,empires with it but see as this religous mofos are saying nonsense
I taya for this people
Using other ppl as a yardstick to do evil is foolishness..
A single girl fornicates with a married man and opens a business, and u want to do the same, Do you live with that person 24/7 to know what he/she is passing through? See, forget what the media shows you, majority of the ppl u see do evil experience repercussions one way or another and you won't be there to know.. if u emulate the evil, you join in the consequences..
Politicians you see spending money also have their place of pain, but will package it and show u that all is rosy.

Be wise and desist from evil

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by WoundedLamb: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Afriqan:

Amen. Seconded oo.

Imagine coming out boldly to admit sleeping with a married woman. Tueeh!

yuping:
Admitting to fornication and adultery in Olamide voice Shame no dey.
I hope I never get close to unfortunate being.

Why are you guys surprised? In a country where only one gender is criticised for promiscuity while the other is given a laissez-faire to do just about anything, what do you expect? They'll sleep with anything and come online to boast about it!

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Getdabag: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Terrier99:
Sinners attacking other sinners sinning differently.

Pre marital sex is sin, sleeping with a married person is sin. Every sin carries punishment, though due to human emotions, the gravity may be greater than each other. In the eyes of God, all sins are equal and the repercussions are the same.
this why Nigerians are full of wickedness Imagine the likes of this op condemning and hating Yahoo boys but still go into bedroom to sleep with a married woman, And he thinks he has done no evil, what is the difference?
All sin is equal before God but each sin has different consequences(read the laws given to the Israelites in book levictus)

Marriage itself is the most respected union by God, and u want to put asunder thinking as a sharp Guy you can go Scot free? Think again!! When the repercussions start coming, you might never expect it

Its never always sleep with a woman and someone else will sleep with yours, I laff,God can punish u in different ways like a parent/school punishes a child, you never expect your punishment if it's hungerstrike, kneeling down, pickpin,cutting grass or flogging
Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by bdon123(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
On
Sleeknigga:
Only a fool says there is no God..
Any man that touches his neighbours wife will never be blameless

No be talk am Na Bible(God's word)
The bible talks abt many other sins that u commit daily.Let me ask u something,is the saying of the bible only for africans?Becos it feels like d karma u talking abt is only applicable to blacks.
I believe there is God,bt i also dont bliev d tins we take serious is wat God is really interested in.Mr man ,whether fornication or adultery or stealing is all classed same.....all na sin.Only a brainwashed african man that blievs once u sleep wit married woman u damned to die
Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by bdon123(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
hybrid11:
I see you're possessed ,there's difference between a marry lady and single girl
Keep misbehaving
I dont support or encourage fcking somebody's wife.Bt am clear headed to know day fck na fck.If anybody fcks ur wife is becos shes a hoe,not becos u ever fcked somebody's wife.white men commit adultery n go ahead to build fortune 500 companies n pass wealth to their generations.Is this karma only applicable to blacks or wat?truth is an average african man cant think without religious sentiment...thats why d continent is so backwards

2 Likes

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by bdon123(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
HeOrShe:
I will not judge, when u get to heaven God will do that.

But why should u be doing something wrong and still be on the losing side.

U can not be knacking a married woman and still spending for her when u can still knack single girls for the same cost or less.

Be wise... Be wise.. No girl would be fucking a
married man and still spend for him.
I totally agree wit u,its not write right to fck a married woman bt if u doing it,i imagine it must be free fck not for u to pay.My take its better u fck a single girl n get billed...than get billed while fcking a married woman
Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by whalley676: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
There is this young married woman I met. .....she used to send blue films to me always on whatsApp but i thank God say I never nack her once despite all the temptation. but it's not easy ooo.

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by placeofallure(f): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
greatfucker:
eya sorry bro

well I have been in such situations the married woman I bleep ,are husband is also in UK but she never ask if money

even still now I still enjoyed this woman a lot I mean she is good on bed with different styles

married woman are my favorite

Your English sucks, just as your attitude! Onisekuse!

As for the OP, you were getting jiggy with her and don't wanna pay? She may be married, but she's letting you do so you must pay for services rendered.

You will soon meet your waterloo.
Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by luvmijeje(f): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nigeria and Hippocrates are 5 and 6. This is the same country where 99.9 % of there young girls are olosho or there guys who are nothing but internet fraudsters are here calling god and talking all manner of nonsense on my post.

Do you see Oloshos and 419 fraudsters bragging about it online. The society frowns at it.

You don't brag about sleeping with someone else wife. It shows you are immature.

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Echoban: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Escabado:
My friend told me There is this married woman that usually come close to him from there and she started doing sexy things with him and one thing lead to the other they started fvkin.but the problem now is that this married woman is always asking him for money. Her husband leave outside the country and they have money o . She drive two cars manage there houses and yet she is still asking him for money. He is buyant enough and never ask her for anything

Guys have you been in such situation before ? What do you think he should do .

Nigerians and Hippocrates are 5 and 6. This is the same country where 99.9 % of there young girls are olosho or there guys who are nothing but internet fraudsters are here calling god and talking all manner of nonsense on my post.

I'm a Bleep boy)real nigga no doubt but there are things we shouldn't do, according to slawomiir( the ability to using ur senses even while living ur life on high way cannot b overemphasized .)

Sleeping with another co niggas wife is the last I LL want to do.
Infact once I see her ring her engagement ring I comot body.
Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by hybrid11(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
bdon123:

I dont support or encourage fcking somebody's wife.Bt am clear headed to know day fck na fck.If anybody fcks ur wife is becos shes a hoe,not becos u ever fcked somebody's wife.white men commit adultery n go ahead to build fortune 500 companies n pass wealth to their generations.Is this karma only applicable to blacks or wat?truth is an average african man cant think without religious sentiment...thats why d continent is so backwards
young man ,I didn't bring any African religious believe or whatever , but just know it is bad not because your wife is a hoe .. Can't you tell her no.

My neighbor wife can to me on several occasion to sleep with her but I always said No Ma'am ...I want sex, I go to singles like me and enjoy it
So if you're banging one now, stop

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by luizpippo(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Getdabag:
this why Nigerians are full of wickedness Imagine the likes of this op condemning and hating Yahoo boys but still go into bedroom to sleep with a married woman, And he thinks he has done no evil, what is the difference?
All sin is equal before God but each sin has different consequences(read the laws given to the Israelites in book levictus)

Marriage itself is the most respected union by God, and u want to put asunder thinking as a sharp Guy you can go Scot free? Think again!! When the repercussions start coming, you might never expect it

Its never always sleep with a woman and someone else will sleep with yours, I laff,God can punish u in different ways like a parent/school punishes a child, you never expect your punishment if it's hungerstrike, kneeling down, pickpin,cutting grass or flogging

I want to ask, if there is repercussion for the guy sleeping with a my wife, what is the repercussion for me sleeping with a single girl?

I mean If I am cheating on my wife with one girl on my street and my wife is cheating on me with one guy on the same street, why are we mostly on about the karma that is gonna hit the guy cheating with the wife while the girl doing same with the husband is basically not threatened with karma?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by anthonyuncle(m): 3:56am On Sep 27, 2021
lemme invite the men of the jury on this issue.
please welcome Righteousness2 & FalseProphet1 to the podium
Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by bdon123(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Shut up!
The consequence always comes due.
Exactly my point,see how agitated u sound becos religion is involved�.I goto church in sundays jst like u bt i cannot get as angry as u sound.
Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by bdon123(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sleeknigga:
Using other ppl as a yardstick to do evil is foolishness..
A single girl fornicates with a married man and opens a business, and u want to do the same, Do you live with that person 24/7 to know what he/she is passing through? See, forget what the media shows you, majority of the ppl u see do evil experience repercussions one way or another and you won't be there to know.. if u emulate the evil, you join in the consequences..

Politicians you see spending money also have their place of pain, but will package it and show u that all is rosy.

Be wise and desist from evil
Wat abt white men that do it on daily,are they exempted frm d repercussions?or is it jst for black folks
Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by bdon123(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
luizpippo:

I want to ask, if there is repercussion for the guy sleeping with a my wife, what is the repercussion for me sleeping with a single girl?

I mean If I am cheating on my wife with one girl on my street and my wife is cheating on me with one guy on the same street, why are we mostly on about the karma that is gonna hit the guy cheating with the wife while the girl doing same with the husband is basically not threatened with karma?
Its more abt culture n religion ..it has overshadowed their Sense of judgement

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by bdon123(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
hybrid11:
young man ,I didn't bring any African religious believe or whatever , but just know it is bad not because your wife is a hoe .. Can't you tell her no.

My neighbor wife can to me on several occasion to sleep with her but I always said No Ma'am ...I want sex, I go to singles like me and enjoy it
So if you're banging one now, stop
Bro i never said it is gud,i only said d repercussions part is all african crap.I dont find other peoples wife attractive as i prefer very young sweet girls lol....around 20-23.
Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by bdon123(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Echoban:

I'm a Bleep boy)real nigga no doubt but there are things we shouldn't do according to slawomiir( using ur senses even while living ur life on high way.)

Sleeping with another co niggas wife is the last I LL want to do.
Infact once I see her ring her engagement ring I comot body.
I totally agree wit u
Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Sleeknigga: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
bdon123:
On
The bible talks abt many other sins that u commit daily.Let me ask u something,is the saying of the bible only for africans?Becos it feels like d karma u talking abt is only applicable to blacks.
I believe there is God,bt i also dont bliev d tins we take serious is wat God is really interested in.Mr man ,whether fornication or adultery or stealing is all classed same.....all na sin.Only a brainwashed african man that blievs once u sleep wit married woman u damned to die
Get this into ur brain Mr man God is not mocked.. fornication and adultery are sin with different consequences tale that to the bank, what a white man might do and getaway with it, you will do and be punished severely you can keep on comparing yourself with the whiteman when u have black skin and still living in africa(Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by bdon123(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2021
Sleeknigga:
Get this into ur brain Mr man God is not mocked.. fornication and adultery are sin with different consequences tale that to the bank, what a white man might do and getaway with it, you will do and be punished severely you can keep on comparing yourself with the whiteman when u have black skin and still living in africa(Nigeria)
Did i jst hear u say wat a white man do n get away i wont as i will be punished severely?That says it all....u already feel inferior.Bro black skin no be curse.And technically,am not living in naija.I already see myself at same level with a white man....maybe u are on a lower level.U already feel inferior as u are already feel d curses of d bible are applicable only to black skin dudes.Bro if u educated,ur education is already a waste.U need a refund.
Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by zexy2030(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2021
Well, what you say is ur opinion.

What you heard is their opinion

But here is the truth.

Every living thing protect with their life what belongs to them. They may kill if they find out you are encroaching their territory. This is common sense.
Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Getdabag: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
luizpippo:

who says bcus the girl isn't threatened with karma dosnt make it right, unfortunately immortality and wickedness is now becoming a norm in Nigeria , both of you are committing adultery which specifically Warned against in his law, so yes believe me all of you involved would definetly be served, its not a threat but realistic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] / MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) / Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.