Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see (9438 Views)

Why Must A Man Fornicate A Woman B4 Marriage / Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Escabado: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
My friend told me There is this married woman that usually come close to him from there and she started doing sexy things with him and one thing lead to the other they started fvkin.but the problem now is that this married woman is always asking him for money. Her husband leave outside the country and they have money o . She drive two cars manage there houses and yet she is still asking him for money. He is buyant enough and never ask her for anything

Guys have you been in such situation before ? What do you think he should do .

Nigerians and Hippocrates are 5 and 6. This is the same country where 99.9 % of there young girls are olosho or there guys who are nothing but internet fraudsters are here calling god and talking all manner of nonsense on my post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by TarOrfeeek: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
I will never be in this kind of situation in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

May you and your adulterous situation be resolved with God's divine wisdom.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Escabado: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Stop using the name of God in vain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Amen. Seconded oo.

Imagine coming out boldly to admit sleeping with a married woman. Tueeh!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by yuping(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Admitting to fornication and adultery in Olamide voice Shame no dey.
I hope I never get close to unfortunate being.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by greatfucker: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
eya sorry bro

well I have been in such situations the married woman I bleep ,are husband is also in UK but she never ask if money

even still now I still enjoyed this woman a lot I mean she is good on bed with different styles

married woman are my favorite
Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Kooldon(f): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
You did with her with doors and windows closed but God is always watching. Repent now and have peace of mind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by ElexObi1: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Why eat her when you know she's married? Oga biko pay your dues

10 Likes

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by longetivity(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
You are sleeping with someone else wife with confidence shocked

7 Likes

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by JimmyDarmody: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
You are trailing a dangerous path

10 Likes

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by hybrid11(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
When you marry your own wife,other guys go bang her and she go d collect money too

F*ckboy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by hybrid11(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
When you marry your own wife,other guys go bang her and she go d collect money too

F*ckboy

6 Likes

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Escabado:
There is this married woman that usually come close to me from there and she started doing sexy things with me and one thing lead to the other we started fvkin.but the problem now is that this married woman is always asking me for money. Her husband leave outside the country and they have money o . She drive two cars manage there houses and yet she is still asking me for money. I'm buyant enough and I never ask her for anything

Guys have you been in such situation before ? What do you think I should do .

Nigerians and Hippocrates are 5 and 6. This is the same country where 99.9 % of there young girls are olosho or there guys who are nothing but internet fraudsters are here calling god and talking all manner of nonsense on my post.

If you can't handle her bill, then stop nacking the kpekus. Simples!

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by AfroKnight: 12:30am On Sep 26, 2021
Stop sleeping with married women.

7 Likes

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Ishilove: 3:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Hippocrates ko, Archimedes ni. Better stop sleeping with a married woman before terrible things befall you.

10 Likes

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by kingreign(m): 3:15am On Sep 26, 2021
Escabado:
There is this married woman that usually come close to me from there and she started doing sexy things with me and one thing lead to the other we started fvkin.but the problem now is that this married woman is always asking me for money. Her husband leave outside the country and they have money o . She drive two cars manage there houses and yet she is still asking me for money. I'm buyant enough and I never ask her for anything

Keep sleeping with another man's wife, in no distant time from now or else your gruesome maiming or even death (which I don't pray for) shall be announced on social media and news.

2 Likes

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by kingreign(m): 3:16am On Sep 26, 2021
greatfucker:
eya sorry bro

well I have been in such situations the married woman I bleep ,are husband is also in UK but she never ask if money

even still now I still enjoyed this woman a lot I mean she is good on bed with different styles

Kwantinu! The stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by cooooooks(m): 3:36am On Sep 26, 2021
Instead of you to get sense. Terrible path but you are both adults.

You or her should do the decent thing and inform the husband.

Perhaps he's aware, who knows.

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 26, 2021
You're sleeping with a married woman and you still have the mouth to say trash.

Are you not cultured?
Don't you know the meaning of abomination?

Na bill she still dey bill you, you run come here. When the spiritual implications and consequences of your actions start hitting you left right and center, you won't have mouth to talk.

Continue.

4 Likes

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by skywalker240(m): 5:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Escabado:

Stop using the name of God in vain.
even the sinner is calling someone sinner too,

charcoal calling pot black grin

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by SenecaTheYonger: 5:22am On Sep 26, 2021
Escabado:

Should they clap for you before?

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by onuwaje(m): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2021
Block her sorry ass
Had one that told me she needed 2k to clear goods from Lagos i did next was she was seriously sick and needed drugs i didn't fudge as of yesterday i have an unread text saying she needs airtime to make an urgent call.. i wonder if the husband is a statue or what

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by GreaterFuture(m): 6:30am On Sep 26, 2021
Guy which work you dey do?
You seem to have money and enough spare time in your hands to be talking about woman matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 26, 2021
Your fvcked a married woman?

Know that you're living on borrowed times.

3 Likes

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Mrscarter(f): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2021
Escabado:

Shame on u but more so shame on her. Chai angry
Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Shedrack777: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2021
next time you lash her, make sure to cum inside her very hard. then tell her it's over

1 Like

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Nonexisting1: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2021
You are fuccking a married woman and you have no shame in admitting that. Guy, you no dey try. Change your ways before the evil you are acquiring catches up with you.

2 Likes

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by becky39000(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2021
Escabado:

Wow!!! I admire ur confidence & audacity!

I hope & pray u will have such confidence when karma comes knocking eventually �

Have a blessed Sunday

3 Likes

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2021
What goes around, comes around. Dont be angry if people sleeps with your wife too.

3 Likes

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by ruggedtimi(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2021
I am not in support of the op sleeping with a married woman, but 90% of the girls here have slept with a married man and even with a married woman as lesbians.( But this one no be abomination)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2021
greatfucker:
eya sorry bro

Abeg you no get any married woman wey done spoil, wey you no dey use again? Abeg give me, I go repair her begin use

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see by bdon123(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Mercychen:
You're sleeping with a married woman and you still have the mouth to say trash.

Are you not cultured?
Don't you know the meaning of abomination?

Na bill she still dey bill you, you run come here. When the spiritual implications and consequences of your actions start hitting you left right and center, you won't have mouth to talk.

Continue.
Nigerians n nonsense superstitions.Thats why una pastors dey gba una head steady.
U donot support sleeping wit a married woman,bt i don tink there is any spiritual implications...thats all crap.As long as u no kii anybody or go into diabolic shit u fine.Theres nothing like karma.if there was karma d politicians in ur country would hav been dead or their families dead,instead they are passing on wealth frm generation to generation.
Receive sense people

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? / Sexy Pics Of Me After A Long Break From Nairaland (pic) / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having Girlfriend(s) In Varsity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.