Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision (63206 Views)

Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision / Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by FreeIgboho: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Joke
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by franchasng: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
I said it. He wasn't in form. all his punches were off target and lack energy. My heart was just pounding as I watched the bout, I knew he would lose, sighs

It's a pity, he should better retire from boxing now before they disfigure his fine boy face angry

15 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by GooseBump: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Na glo cause am..
No bother me abeg

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by VEXT: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ikpemalueziokwu:
Stay away from cuppy. Him no hear

She Dan suck the guy blood finished grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by christopheojo(m): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
wizdomnzube:
Just finished watching this match on my phone and I can say that this AJ can never defeat Tyson Fury with what I just witnessed tonight.

Dude is boring and was outclassed by the smart Usyk.

Same though with me right from day one...

Tyson fury and welder will smash AJ

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by NakwansaPolice: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
rottennaija:
What has AJ been training and posting pictures and videos all these while? He fights like someone without energy during the last stages
Cuppy don drain am finish
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by wizdomnzube(m): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Upton:
It was a poor performance from Joshua's end though. I don't think he is good enough to face Fury or Wilder. Usyk outclassed him
I repeat, he'd be hospitalized if he gets to be in the same ring with Fury or even Wilder.

It seems AJ is overrated. I wanted him to win so badly but the Underdog won and I was happy because he was damn good tonight.

14 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Seylad2009(m): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Congratulations to Usyk!
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Careful4u: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
I said it yesterday that Usyk will win!

The only boxer that can win Usyk is Tyson Fury

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by NakwansaPolice: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Buhari bad luck don dey follow AJ

stay away from blood sucking terrorist Buhari you no gree

14 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Godblessaplus1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lol
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Beetwaise(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
wizdomnzube:
Just finished watching this match on my phone and I can say that this AJ can never defeat Tyson Fury with what I just witnessed tonight.

How were you able to watch it on your phone?
Did you use an app or a link?

Please share, I'd like to know.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Charmingrascal(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
AJ was boxing like someone who didn't train.

Joshua wouldn't defeat Fury with such performance

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by just2endowed: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Second fight underway and its part of their contract

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Psalmistproject: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
I know the more closer he gets affiliated to Nigerians the shitter he's bound to become.

13 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Sunnyb104(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
This is pure boxing, completely out boxed AJ to perfection. Congrats USKY the new champ.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by wizdomnzube(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
christopheojo:

Same though with me right from day one...

Tyson fury and welder will smash AJ
AJ isn't that good. He just seems to be lucky. But luck wasn't by his side tonight.

10 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by asiwajumi(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Pls how can I regain my lost original NECO resuit back... I need help
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by kiddkash(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
USYK d man
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by kemika8989(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
fergie0o1:

World Boxing Organisation

Usyk broke down in tears when the decision was announced

SOURCE

I never believed in this Joshua of a guy from the beginning. Well done boy's for the fight. ��������

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by christopheojo(m): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
wizdomnzube:
AJ isn't that good. He just seems to be lucky. But luck wasn't by his side tonight.
Same here the guy is just nowhere
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by franchasng: 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
wizdomnzube:

His performance tonight was really disappointing from the start. As if he wasn't ready for the match.

My candid suggestion to him is to retire now and go into showbiz promotion like his American counterpart

11 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by patriotic007: 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
Buhari bad luck don dey follow AJ

stay away from blood sucking terrorist Buhari you no gree
the day he prostated that fool was the day I knew Joshua was over......it only took a while before it showed physically

22 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by bigcee(m): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
wizdomnzube:

You really observe the game well cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by mancoconut: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
I'm pissed off, AJ didn't even look like he wanted to be in that ring... fair play to Usyk on a well deserved beat down, the man is a fucking warrior.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by wizdomnzube(m): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Beetwaise:

How were you able to watch it on your phone?
Did you use an app or a link?

Please share, I'd like to know.
An app. I use the app to watch almost all matches on my phone (Live Football Stream HD) that's the name of the app.

Search for it on your browser and download. It seems to have been taken down from google playstore

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Clergy20: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Instead of him to dey train, him dey follow DJ Cuppy for nyash, snap picture all about

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Gullah: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
dominique:
At least he wasn't knocked out embarassed
He was literally saved by the bell. The guy is such a disappointment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by IamRunk(m): 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Which yeye unanimous decision. Persin way Usyk beat like thief.

21 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by christopheojo(m): 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
asiwajumi:
Pls how can I regain my lost original NECO resuit back... I need help
Create a another thread for it this is not the right place or are you trying to say how would AJ recover his loss for a rematch against usyk ����

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by lonelydora: 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
He beat AJ like small pikin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by patriotic007: 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
The day Joshua prostrated to buhari was the day he ended his boxing career.....take that to the bank

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo / Photo Of Lionel Messi Receiving Yellow Card / Samuel Eto’o Involved In Car Accident In Cameroon, Suffers Head Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.