Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision (63180 Views)

Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision / Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by michoim(m): 2:54am On Sep 26, 2021
CornOak:

Sadly agreed.

The loss is deeply painful and seems like another psychological breakdown for him.

However, I believe he will bounce back. smiley
It will be hard for him to bounce back...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by michoim(m): 2:55am On Sep 26, 2021
Upton:
It was a poor performance from Joshua's end though. I don't think he is good enough to face Fury or Wilder. Usyk outclassed him
Definitely he can't face those 2 guys. And they have been saying it...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by FahBuLous: 2:55am On Sep 26, 2021
We all know how this business works, they will fix a rematch and Joshua will kill him and take his titles back... No be foolish boxing again?? angry
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by michoim(m): 2:59am On Sep 26, 2021
Afriqan:
I believe this loss has everything to do with his training camp; a pure technical deficit.

It's obvious his coach McCracken can't take him to the next level of his career and he played according to the script all through the fight. If AJ must evolve, he needs to change his coach and reinforce his technical team.

I am emotionless, I am not shocked, but I won't blame AJ much. Usyk outclassed him tonight, 70-30, no cap.
You can say that again. Mike Tyson said it a couple of years ago that AJ needs another coach to make him prevail in this Heavy weight division but he didn't listen...
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by michoim(m): 3:00am On Sep 26, 2021
Ikpemalueziokwu:
Stay away from cuppy. Him no hear
Cuppy wey dey play with dog. Bad spirits, bad luck grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:02am On Sep 26, 2021
rottennaija:
What has AJ been training and posting pictures and videos all these while? He fights like someone without energy during the last stages

dj cuppy it is all your fault
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by yazzman(m): 3:02am On Sep 26, 2021
If you know you know the match is fixed.
rottennaija:
What has AJ been training and posting pictures and videos all these while? He fights like someone without energy during the last stages
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by muyeski21(m): 3:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Upton:
He was beaten like he stole in the market.. lol

Una don come with tribalistic mentality,u wey dey talk I know say e dey pain u to hear say na see person but if na ur se person u go change mouth. The fact b say once there forever there
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by fuck419: 3:15am On Sep 26, 2021
The problem with Joshua is the reconnection with the gods of his father land. They'll always betray him.

He should remain British, Professional and International.

He can come back home, when he's done with his boxing career.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Doyou2019: 3:16am On Sep 26, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
Buhari bad luck don dey follow AJ

stay away from blood sucking terrorist Buhari you no gree

The idiot no dey hear. Him no know say bad luck dey infectious. Well now he sees the result. Mixing with the Enemy of the Nigerian people doesn't end well for anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Doyou2019: 3:19am On Sep 26, 2021
patriotic007:
The day Joshua prostrated to buhari was the day he ended his boxing career.....take that to the bank

Gallivanting with the Enemy of the people. He's done for!
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by dettolgel: 3:19am On Sep 26, 2021
davodyguy:

There's nothing of such.

The claim is that he prostrated in Nigeria.

Show the image of him doing that in Nigeria

Which is more important the "prostration" or the "location'?

Anyways your guy chop beating. You can save this comment if he goes for rematch there is high chance that he will chop another beating.

He should stop taking pictures up and down like Instagram model and focus on his career.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by dettolgel: 3:21am On Sep 26, 2021
muyeski21:

Una don come with tribalistic mentality,u wey dey talk I know say e dey pain u to hear say na see person but if na ur se person u go change mouth. The fact b say once there forever there

You are the one bringing tribe into this. The person you quoted didn't mention tribe ni.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Tayorshd2(m): 3:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Usyk never really looked comfortable against Chisora with the blunderbus power tactics. Bellew also let him know he could bomb. Tonight #Joshua barely threw anything except a few to the chest. The weirdest of ‘tactics’ - new voice needed in corner 100%
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Alex80s(m): 3:31am On Sep 26, 2021
Folabifreeman:
DJ copy won't like this grin grin

Who knows if he lost so that he can cash out big time on a rematch bout just like his previous fight

That's AJ's best. He can't just box. This guy would win him again in the rematch, or he box and run like his rematch with Andy Ruiz. He lacks the power and speed he started with after he turned pro. Then, he would rush opponents with fast and heavy shots,that they hardly bear. Recently, he's afraid of taking the fight to his opponents .If you watched his rematch with Andy Ruiz, you would see that he was running away from him to the extent Ruiz was begging him to stay and fight. People thought his first loss was a health issue blabla... But it exposed him.

It is either Aj bribed the boxing organizers that made him not to get a third rematch with Ruiz,or that they are partial not fix it because the rematch was ojoro.

AJ needs to change his coach. He has no head ,leg movement, no stamina. The heavy hands are no more there. He needs to learn how to box. Tyson Fury changed his coach before his rematch with Wilder .He was made to rediscover his ability to throw heavy punches with his weight, which he landed on Wilder and he was falling like paper.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by jditimiya(m): 3:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Make we no lie, boxing is fixed, the next fight he will win and become what the business people want him to be. I rest my case and move on[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by omoyankee3(m): 3:51am On Sep 26, 2021
I feel AJ's fights are staged. He makes more money fighting the same guy twice than fighting him once. So he makes double on each boxer he fights. I bet the rematch will be held in Dubai or one of these oil rich Arab countries.

Everything a na double double

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Reflect7: 4:00am On Sep 26, 2021
Psalmistproject:
I know the more closer he gets affiliated to Nigerians the shitter he's bound to become.

Just as you've turned doubly shitty by affiliating your stinky self to Nairaland, a Nigerian forum.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Reflect7: 4:02am On Sep 26, 2021
fuck419:
The problem with Joshua is the reconnection with the gods of his father land. They'll always betray him.

He should remain British, Professional and International.

He can come back home, when he's done with his boxing career.

The thinking of a walking donkey.

No. He will not hate his heritage and worship whites.

He's not a dumb, ignorant, lost slave like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Seen
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by jubrilELsudan: 4:10am On Sep 26, 2021
KAI.....DJ CUPPY DON COLLECT HIM DESTINY.

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by biglizzy: 4:11am On Sep 26, 2021
No tactics at all

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Judolisco(m): 4:14am On Sep 26, 2021
Folabifreeman:
DJ copy won't like this grin grin

Who knows if he lost so that he can cash out big time on a rematch bout just like his previous fight
for rematch he will earn less
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Richieniit: 4:36am On Sep 26, 2021
CornOak:

Sadly agreed.

The loss is deeply painful and seems like another psychological breakdown for him.

However, I believe he will bounce back. smiley

Sadly agree or not... Let's be thankful it wasn't fury Joshua faced tonight.. the humiliation and humbling for worst. Gypsy King no they make mistake

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Kobicove(m): 4:41am On Sep 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
Instead of this guy to be serious with is career he is busy snapping pictures with DJ cuppy up and down so Na so u wan take fight Tyson fury? lol
Nigerians were busy hyping this Joshua for me this guy can't withstand doetany wilder talk more of rugged Tyson fury. the guy na heavy ote

Una don finish this guy grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Albertone(m): 4:44am On Sep 26, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
AJ is a fraud!! He doesn’t deserve to hold the title. He got rocked by a cruiserweight boxer from beginning to the end in front of home fans. He’s a disgrace to that division. He won’t last 5 rounds against either Wilder or Fury. Such a bum.

Maybe you should put on boxing gloves so you'll go and replace him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Smhaykins(m): 4:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Leetika:
Nigerian fraud. Made me lost my 6million I suppose use do wedding... how do you let A cruiser weight that just came to heavy weight school you like a child.. they beat am like pounded yam. A.J is just a celebrity boxer . E no sabi fight after his first loss with Andy Ruiz. But because u be naija guy I say make I get hope for you. Now 6million I no get, marriage I no get, fiancé go leave me too .. no I am not crying o chai

Send your aza
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Albertone(m): 4:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Reflect7:

The thinking of a walking donkey.

No. He will not hate his heritage and worship whites.

He's not a dumb, ignorant, lost slave like you.

Village people never do you strong thing before...
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Albertone(m): 4:48am On Sep 26, 2021
Alex80s:

That's AJ's best. He can't just box. This guy would win him again in the rematch, or he box and run like his rematch with Andy Ruiz. He lacks the power and speed he started with after he turned pro. Then, he would rush opponents with fast and heavy shots,that they hardly bear. Recently, he's afraid of taking the fight to his opponents .If you watched his rematch with Andy Ruiz, you would see that he was running away from him to the extent Ruiz was begging him to stay and fight. People thought his first loss was a health issue blabla... But it exposed him.

It is either Aj bribed the boxing organizers that made him not to get a third rematch with Ruiz,or that they are partial not fix it because the rematch was ojoro.

AJ needs to change his coach. He has no head ,leg movement, no stamina. The heavy hands are no more there. He needs to learn how to box. Tyson Fury changed his coach before his rematch with Wilder .He was made to rediscover his ability to throw heavy punches with his weight, which he landed on Wilder and he was falling like paper.

Shey you'll not go and be coaching him like this?
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Eriokanmi: 4:50am On Sep 26, 2021
Same biased comments as ever. What a joke. Since the 80s...peoples opinions on boxing each time a winner lost had always been the same. Only one per cent of comments read here were accurate and apt in terms of who understand the game of boxing and those who do not. I remember the first time mike type was defeated even before his match with Evander Hollyfield, a large number of commentators inside news papers and cable TVs were lashing out at Tyson, forgetting his glorious past and that shows how hostile some who did not like his style or never his fan were.

If boxing was easy, why are the majority of you not going into it? Mike tyson, instead of being praised for his heroic past, he was rather booed. What a joke! AJ cannot be a winner forever and that's the fact the majority of AMATEURS in this thread should understand and take away. Tyson had been defeated in the past and bounced back. I could recall people comparing him with calcious clay ( AKA Muhamed Ali) back then when he received his first defeat, saying Ali would have beaten the guy. The Tyson fury the majority of you are backing with bias, we shall see what happens with his Wilder rematch. I hope you guys wouldn't change your tunes, should AJ also defeat him. Boxing isn't a beer parlour permutations. It's purely a professional and unpredictable game. I expect a rematch soon with this Uktanian guy. Someone here also said after the match that all belts are gone, to describe how much he hates AJ...all belts aren't gone yet. The Ukrainian would only
take a way one. He did well no doubt and that's how boxing is all about . Someone even said out of hate that he knew AJ was a fraud....so all those he beat in the past willingly allowed them to be beaten because they too didn't want to reach to top? I don't get it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo / Photo Of Lionel Messi Receiving Yellow Card / Samuel Eto’o Involved In Car Accident In Cameroon, Suffers Head Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.