Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision (63154 Views)

Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision / Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2021
AJ keep training. Your comeback will be spectacular.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by gentiles(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2021
galaxy2020:
Efe ajagba can beat the Joshua I watched tonight, even though Ajagba no get tactics too.See as okolie finish up his opponent in Round 3. Joshua come the do "drunken master".
Ajagba is an above average boxer, just like Aj, he is dull and uninspiring. He is very cautious in picking his opponents

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by greencard: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2021
davodyguy:

You guys are filled with so much hatred for Buhari that you had to misrepresent facts.

Joshua came to Nigeria for something else and he never prostrated to him in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Blue3k(m): 12:11am On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:
Boxing is really funny.

How can you be a professional at damaging people's face? Mehn..

Lol when you realize most people can barely fight their way out of a wet paper bag you'll understand why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by chronique(m): 12:13am On Sep 26, 2021
HBB1:

You mean the fight where he was knocked down byva 42 year old Klitschko, who had lost his killer instinct with age?

People who know boxing have always understood AJ had weaknesses.

...and like they say, styles make fights.

How do you become physical with someone who was akways going in and out of range?

He was simply outboxed!

AJ simply didn't throw punches. He lacked confidence and I don't know why. Everyone AJ beat to get his belts were all unbeaten. Only klitscho had lost before fighting AJ. His punches simply lacked power and he couldn't even use his jabs which used to be a very good tool for him. He allowed Usyk get too.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Thatwasepic(m): 12:15am On Sep 26, 2021
Don't think Anthony Joshua will need the vaccine after that many jabs

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by obinoral1179(m): 12:16am On Sep 26, 2021
rottennaija:

I had this thought too but it doesn't seem convincing. This is the guy that has been working a lot on his punches and stamina but yet none of them factored in.
maybe he is saving them for the rematch...
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by rottennaija(m): 12:18am On Sep 26, 2021
obinoral1179:
maybe he is saving them for the rematch...
So if he wins this and the rematch?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Lightorder: 12:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Aj my brother, your last picture before this fight just got me scared. You were not looking fit. I think this fight should be like testing the deep waters as it regards, Tyson Furry fight. TF to me is even deadlier
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Lightorder: 12:20am On Sep 26, 2021
wizdomnzube:
Just finished watching this match on my phone and I can say that this AJ can never defeat Tyson Fury with what I just witnessed tonight.

Dude is boring and was outclassed by the smart Usyk.

my wife would bear me witness. TF scares me o. I know that savage more than Aj
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by obinoral1179(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2021
rottennaija:

So if he wins this and the rematch?
if Joshua wins the rematch he gets his belt back and wait for Fury and if he don't then my theory is wrong then
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 26, 2021
Chwoi dey haff finished us
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by perez100: 12:22am On Sep 26, 2021
Anthony Joshua can still beat this guy back. As for Fury, Wilder - AJ can beat them and they can still beat AJ. It will be a balance fight and victory can swing to any side

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by kay29000(m): 12:23am On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:
Boxing is really funny.

How can you be a professional at damaging people's face? Mehn..

Hahaha!!! I had never thought of it like that before. grin In an alternate universe, humans would be shocked that boxing is an actual sport.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by ORIENTATION101: 12:24am On Sep 26, 2021
Fixed matchcheesy
Aj is getting is belt back as a 3 time heavyweight champion. Boxing is now a game of mafians buying fights to win high stake.
Aj barely fight like he did in the first Ruiz fight.
He will totally outclass usyk in the next fight.

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by seunayantokun(m): 12:26am On Sep 26, 2021
There is something great that works for every champion: Usyk has it but AJ lost it long time ago, though he's such a nice and perfect gentle sportsman. I love and always want him to win but the truth that I know has proved constant. He is a champion and good to people but... Apart from reviewing his strategy for this fight, he requires a tete-a-tete with George Foreman and Mayweather- Tyson Fury and Lennox Lewis also - if he really wants to be a champion always.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Agugbadin: 12:28am On Sep 26, 2021
A J has been taken to hospital after receiving heavy punishment from USYK.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Agugbadin: 12:30am On Sep 26, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Fixed matchcheesy
Aj is getting is belt back as at 3 time heavyweight champion. Boxing is now a game of mafians buying fights to win high stake.

USYK came prepared.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Tayorshd2(m): 12:38am On Sep 26, 2021
wizdomnzube:
Just finished watching this match on my phone and I can say that this AJ can never defeat Tyson Fury with what I just witnessed tonight.

Dude is boring and was outclassed by the smart Usyk.

Am telling you he can never defeat fury ... Cos he is very slow but usyke is filling too fast

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by ttmacoy: 12:39am On Sep 26, 2021
Usyk is not a rookie. He was Olympic gold medal winner, undisputed cruiserweight champ before moving up to heavyweight and even before the fight I said here on normal and that he way more skilled and has more stamina than Aj so Aj has to win by KO early to have a chance.

wizdomnzube:
Haha... he was boring and lacked strategy. His trainer couldn't even help with anything useful to help AJ defeat the rookie.

He was just standing there and receiving those heavy punches from Usyk.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by trytillmake(m): 12:39am On Sep 26, 2021
This fight make me vex sha, Joshua think say heavy weight na play; snap snap picture up and down - this guy better be serious or else na has been go be him story.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Tayorshd2(m): 12:40am On Sep 26, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Fixed matchcheesy
Aj is getting is belt back as at 3 time heavyweight champion. Boxing is now a game of mafians buying fights to win high stake.

I supported you because he fought like an amateur tonight ....

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by mountmoriah(m): 12:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Na sell dem sell the match I swear, mark my word Joshua go collect money pass this guy, the next march is when u will see the real AJ Boxing federation na scam

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by trytillmake(m): 12:41am On Sep 26, 2021
seunayantokun:
There is something great that works for every champion: Usyk has it but AJ lost it long time ago, though he's such a nice and perfect gentle sportsman. I love and always want him to win but the truth that I know has proved constant. He is a champion and good to people but... Apart from reviewing his strategy for this fight, he requires a tete-a-tete with George Foreman and Mayweather if he really wants to be a champion always.

The guy go dey fight like say na good boy him come show open teeth

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Badgers14: 12:45am On Sep 26, 2021
patriotic007:
Joshua is the most lazy heavy weight boxer I have ever seen in my life.....no stamina no brute Force no body movement nothing......how did he get those belts at the first place.....I think the world boxing body should investigate Joshua for bribery......I regret watch his fight live for the first time.

AJ doesn't have the persona of a fighter... he sees boxing as a "job" . Although boxing is a job alright, but for one to be successful, they need to be a fighter which regrettably, buddy AJ doesn't have that aggressiveness in him..

He is just like a average Joe like the rest of us that fights when they need to, not fighting as a means of livelihood.

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by sonofanarchy(m): 12:47am On Sep 26, 2021
grin grin

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by blaise26abj(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2021
I said it 2 years ago . The guy no sabi jare . He isn’t that good

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Beetwaise(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2021
wizdomnzube:
An app. I use the app to watch almost all matches on my phone (Live Football Stream HD) that's the name of the app.

Search for it on your browser and download. It seems to have been taken down from google playstore

Thanks for the info
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by jsancho(m): 12:49am On Sep 26, 2021
AJ you see wetin DJ Cuppy de cause
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by ORIENTATION101: 12:54am On Sep 26, 2021
Tayorshd2:

I supported you because he fought like an amateur tonight ....
only boxing casuals will believe tonight bout is real.
That was not Aj. Ruiz droped Aj 4times in the first fight he won but lost almost all rounds in the second fight with thorough beating.
Aj is going to take any easy path to another record of 3time heavyweight champion.
Watch his last fight against pulev you will agree the fight was scripted

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by AngelicBeing: 12:54am On Sep 26, 2021
sad
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by ORIENTATION101: 12:58am On Sep 26, 2021
Agugbadin:

USYK came prepared.
usyk is a good fighter but not a proper heavyweight, he should have won the fight by KO, or Tko.
If Aj fought poorly against a proper heavweight ruiz pulev,whyte,potvekin, he would have been knockout before round 10.

The last time aj had similar performance Ruiz drop him 4 times and beat him on Tko by round 7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo / Photo Of Lionel Messi Receiving Yellow Card / Samuel Eto’o Involved In Car Accident In Cameroon, Suffers Head Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.