Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision (63174 Views)

Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision / Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by pacespot(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
This guy Joshua is gradually becoming more of a losing wrestler than winning one
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Yungmil: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Upton:

From what I saw yesterday, Usyk will smash him again if there's a rematch. Joshua has a lot to do if he's going to claim his titles back from Usyk. Let see what happens though
like I said earlier is a delay tactics. Joshua didn't come out to win, he had it all planned out to lose and go for a rematch, thereby becoming a 3 times heavy weight champ, which the great the great Mohammed Ali was too.

This tactics will give him more time as a heavyweight world champion. If he eventually faces fury or wilder and loses, that is bye bye to those belts. But with these other small guys he can always collect it back.

There should be a rematch in few months time. Its business bro
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Upton: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Yungmil:
like I said earlier is a delay tactics. Joshua didn't come out to win, he had it all planned out to lose and go for a rematch, thereby becoming a 3 times heavy weight champ, which the great the great Mohammed Ali was too.

This tactics will give him more time as a heavyweight world champion. If he eventually faces fury or wilder and loses, that is bye bye to those belts. But with these other small guys he can always collect it back.

While I understand your logic, I don't think Usyk can be considered a small boy based on yesterday's performance. Personally, I think it's bye bye to the belts because I don't see AK beating Usyk in a rematch
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by milastranda: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Upton:
He was beaten like he stole in the market.. lol
Wicket grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Yungmil: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Upton:

While I understand your logic, I don't think Usyk can be considered a small boy based on yesterday's performance. Personally, I think it's bye bye to the belts because I don't see AK beating Usyk in a rematch
If you have been watching Aj's fight you will know that's not how he fights.

He didn't come to win.

Andy Ruiz that Aj lost to and regain the belt will beat Usyk.
That was not best of Aj, it was a game plan. You will see a more brutal Aj in the next fight.

But if he loses to fury or wilder bye bye.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Conestone(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nigerians!! Never no how to encourage a brother.. But if he had won

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Yungmil: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
wizdomnzube:
Delay tactics? Well that doesn't look good on his CV does it? He was dominated the entire night by an amateur. I wanted him to win so badly but I was disappointed.
This game is not about CV bro. Samuel peter that lost to klischko is now relatively out of the limelight.

This game is about being on the throne or allowing someone rule for sometimes and then get your throne back which is what Aj did with Andy ruiz and is about to do with this guy.

If he goes to fight fury or wilder and loses that's bye bye. He might fade away like Samuel peters.

Aj is smart cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Yungmil: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
I’m just so pained because i want him to have a clean record of Zero defeat. It makes no sense losing a fight and coming back for belt and a Cruiserweight at that. It stinks honestly. So pained bro. I haven’t seen such horribleness performance from that division in a while.
where will he get clean record from.

When two beast wilder and fury are waiting for him. Wilder right hand na Sara.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
One of the sports I detest is boxing.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by IamPlato(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Upton:
He was beaten like he stole in the market.. lol
Excuse me sir, you are wicked. grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by ttmacoy: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Errr no, what do you define as rookie?

Yes Joshua has a bigger brand and is more popular as he has been well marketed by Eddie Hearn etc but please stop saying Usyk is a rookie, that’s an insult to his accomplishments.

The guy aside being a gold medal Olympic champion same as Joshua he unified his division which means he took ALL the belts, Joshua doesn’t have all heavyweight belts yet as Fury still holds the IBF belt. And then he came and beat Joshua and took his belts and you’re calling him a rookie.

And no he didn’t just make a name, to casual fans eg Nigerians who only watch because of Joshua maybe but true boxing fans know Usyk. Since the world championship series etc he has been shining.

I guess to your Vasiyl Lomachenko is a rookie as well?

wizdomnzube:
Well compared to Joshua, he's indeed a rookie. He just made a name for himself right now and I'm happy for him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Yungmil:
its funny how u conclude easily. Do you know if I watch football? Do you know if I am a professional boxer?

Now pay attention let me educate you. If aj should fight and lose to any of fury or wilder(especially wilder) he is not getting the belt back because he can't even past 6 round with wilder, though he might luckily lose by UD(unanimous decision) against fury.That's simply because fury lacks one-punch knockout power(hope you know what that means). Even the greatest of all time Ali had to regain his title a 3rd time, he had a third reign on the throne, Ali couldn't even get his revenge againts spinks(hope you know him) so he had to instruct the baddest man on the planet to that for him. This is the business of boxing, don't think you know it all cos actually no one does. Not even Aristotle. So listen like sunny listen and learn.

I saw ur comment on the other thread so I came back here to look for your post. cheesy cheesy

I must have hurt your feelings a lot lol. grin

Now, I like to be very objective but you see that initial post of yours is nothing to write home about. You also claim to watch MMA along with boxing, so how many fighters have u seen leaving themselves to be destroyed by a fighter because they want a rematch?

Bro, keep quiet and go watch La Liga.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Pumpumking: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
fergie0o1:

World Boxing Organisation

Usyk broke down in tears when the decision was announced

SOURCE

I looooosed £400 bet on that useless Anthony Joshua boy......he muss pay me my moiney back angry
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by gentiles(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Yungmil:

Your IQ is obviously less than 0, Even Buhari is more intelligent than you. Please stop disgracing yourself and family with such comments. Adieu
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Gfskw: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Really
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Yungmil: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Afriqan:

I saw ur comment on the other thread so I came back here to look for your post. cheesy cheesy

I must have hurt your feelings a lot lol. grin

Now, I like to be very objective but you see that initial post of yours is nothing to write home about. You also claim to watch MMA along with boxing, so how many fighters have u seen leaving themselves to be destroyed by a fighter because they want a rematch?

Bro, keep quiet and go watch La Liga.
ur only post on nairaland is about football. Does MMA and boxing go with the same logistics?

Zombie u did not hurt my feelings, you only displayed your stupidity online.

That explains your limitations. I thought I was discussing with a literate? U are literally chocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Yungmil: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
gentiles:

Your IQ is obviously less than 0, Even Buhari is more intelligent than you. Please stop disgracing yourself and family with such comments. Adieu
Who is this anywhere belle face?who invited you to the party?

I guess you support and feed ur family by gatecrashing weddings.

Pls stay clear I could eat you up with my mouth.

Are u from the lost tribe of wawa? All u wrote up there are exclusively for you and your low budget family. Eshie
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by OnyeMmeri: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
IamRunk:
Which yeye unanimous decision. Persin way Usyk beat like thief.

grin grin E be like say you no sabi the meaning of unanimous decision. It means that all the judges scored Usyk as the winner, none of them scored Joshua as the winner. Which means all of them felt that AJ was thoroughly beaten by Usyk.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by gentiles(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Yungmil:
ur only post on nairaland is about football. Does MMA and boxing go with the same logistics?

That explains your limitations. I thought I was discussing with a literate? U are literally chocked
This is serious. Don't u have friends or family members that can caution you, so that u will stop exposing your low intellect on social media? How can you say Aj lost the bout deliberately? Olopolo Dudu, fish Brain
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by m140(m): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
abbey621:
Why una silent? When will y'all realize this guy is a fraud? He'll be destroyed by Fury or that mad man from the Bronx. Twice now a no name boxer has defeated him either for the money or for underestimating them, absolutely RIDICULOUS!
Casual
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by m140(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
4good:
I saw the fight and i could see that wrong tactics costed AJ this match. He was simply not willing to take risks. The coaching crew were even telling him to relax at some point instead of encouraging him to go for the killer. If he really wanted to, he could have knocked out Usyk between round 6 and 8. He landed
some punches that distablized his opponent but he refused to follow up for possible knockout. He didn't want to receive punches! Who does that on a night like this?
If he had taken a little more risk, the fight wouldn't get to round 11.

If only AJ had the heart of Israel Adesanya who said in a very difficult match, "I am ready to die". He didn't die eventually. But AJ was too careful not to receive punches and this costed him all his belts, at least temporarily.
Many casuals here...
You sabi the game..
The coaching team will destroy AJ ... round 6 I saw that punch and was very angry cus he didn't follow up... since I saw their weigh ins I knew something will go wrong .... even his ring was too flashy for me... na fight you come fight.... his team cost him the fight ... very wrong tactics... AJ was fucking punished... too much ...
They played into usyk strength... even dillian still dont bliv his eyes... like it looked planned for him being a three time champion...
Well to me I fear for AJ rematch ooo
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by VULCAN(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
I don't think anybody will provide a lazy person any evidence.

We that saw it just don't care enough to go out of our way to download the pic and upload it.

As I googled Anthony joshua pro... Google completee prostrated and when I clicked I saw the pic.

You are nothing but lazy

davodyguy:

I already did, could not find anything of such happening in Nigeria.

You said he came to Nigeria to do that.

Show the evidence
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Thatwasepic:

He will be afraid now if he go for power he can't last more than 7 rounds unless he knocks usky out .

That would be the game plan.... To knock him out with his big right hand
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by HBB1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
ttmacoy:
You’re mostly right, he is the third not second. David Haye was second.

David Haye was not undisputed Cruiswerweight Champion.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by HBB1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Yungmil:

Wow!

Just wow!

You must be a boxing casual.

So bizzare!
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by dealbest: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nigerians are such a waffler tomorrow when A. J wins the return fight you will see this same people swarm to him insta and twitter comment section to congratulate him why not cheer the young lad fucking hypocrites.... (spits in disgust)
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 27, 2021
Yungmil:

Don't downgrade urself man. I think we can yab each other without using negative words... I have been yabbing you since and I didn't curse you, village boy grin

U better work on your emotions, stop catching feelings like a little girl.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Yungmil: 5:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Afriqan:

Don't downgrade urself man. I think we can yab each other without using negative words... I have been yabbing you since and I didn't curse you, village boy grin

U better work on your emotions, stop catching feelings like a little girl.
Do u even know your village?

U are completely lost. Yab keeeee u dere

P. U ssy a ss. Nigga
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Yungmil: 5:23am On Sep 27, 2021
HBB1:

Wow!

Just wow!

You must be a boxing casual.

So bizzare!
Exit the room uncle tom. U are not making sense
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by Yungmil: 5:26am On Sep 27, 2021
gentiles:

This is serious. Don't u have friends or family members that can caution you, so that u will stop exposing your low intellect on social media? How can you say Aj lost the bout deliberately? Olopolo Dudu, fish Brain
is this what you have become.....A gentile

If only you have wisdom you will eat your words and apologise to me!!!

Rotten fish
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision by 77star: 12:27am On Sep 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo / Photo Of Lionel Messi Receiving Yellow Card / Samuel Eto’o Involved In Car Accident In Cameroon, Suffers Head Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.