Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) (39229 Views)

Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) / Wike And Okorocha Rock To Music, Have A Good Time Together (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Freelane33(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2021
Erica to laycon … I JUST WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT wink wink sad shocked shocked cool
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Urbanchampion: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2021
africanpride1:
Your enemy is far less stronger, less intelligent and less Courageous than you! You are superior to your enemy in every Way! Yet, you deceive yourself to think you are helpless! Senseless Southern Youths and Guys wake up and Manup!!! If you continue to be lily-livered, soon they shall get to you! Yes, you reading this now! Stop hiding behind your stupid phone wasting your Life away online daily when you should be United Practically out there and in the Bush ferociously massively Destroying those that are raping your sisters and kidnapping your wife and young ones. When good men become senseless to dedicate their life to online frivolities instead of going offline to destroy their enemies with higher Determination, the Enemy start turning them to food.

Your head correct at all? You picked a picture that has been on the Internet for years and start posting rubbish, Village boy.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by winterlover: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Laycon needs to grow up and cultivate some self dignity
After I watched Erica's anti-laycon vituperation, if I were laycon I would avoid her like shit
Waw. Be human and learn to forgive. She must have apologized long before na.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Renwess: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2021
You are honey already. Sharp guy.

teeshet:
I want to fúck erica
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Laycon needs to grow up and cultivate some self dignity
After I watched Erica's anti-laycon vituperation, if I were laycon I would avoid her like shit
Exactly. Just say d guy na SS genotype. So allow to enjoy en life y he lives. People like laycon hardly hurt people.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2021
Freelane33:
Erica to laycon … I JUST WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT wink wink sad shocked shocked cool
All Igbo gals are like dat

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2021
winterlover:

Waw. Be human and learn to forgive. She must have apologized long before na.
You can forgive,I do forgive alot, but there are life lessons to be learnt

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by temi1290: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

Exactly. Just say d guy na SS genotype. So allow to enjoy en life y he lives. People like laycon hardly hurt people.

He's sc not ss
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Jcash90: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2021
If na me be laycon I go knack nonsense comot for her body first to revenge for the insults wey she give me then we can be friends.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Renwess: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2021
It takes alot of maturity to understand that BBN is nothing but a show that is tagged ENTERTAINMENT and for that most of the contents are predetermined and sometimes planned unscripted to sell the show.

Erica duty was to give content to the show and luckily chose laycon to play her role ... Unknow to many she was the only and most talked about content (Like Ta cha) during the their seasons .

I consider Laycon very lucky then to be hated so much by Erica. Without that much hatred and 'talked down' from Erica, Laycon would not have easily projected himself with so much pity and love .

Erica
Tacha
Were all sponsored housemates they get paid.

Ask yourselves what is that singular reason why this year BBN is said not to be as entertaining as previous 2 seasons?

As for you followers, be careful never to take this show too personal.

Its so addicting.

Anything tagged Entertainment are mostly planned scripted or unscripted just to entertain you.

Enjoy yourselves with the rest of the show.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by DemMannaScam: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2021
RUBBISH GIST!
tongue

[s]
micronut:
After long time fight, these two old goes a d BBNaija Housemates in the last year season seem to have ended their discords, as they were spotted chatting closely and laughing heavily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf39x-smCJY

A lot of their fans have been applauding this new development that took place recently.

See Reactions below

Well, we hope this continues because peace leads

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUQq29jldLc/?utm_medium=copy_link
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Kingcalls: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2021
If I were laycon...I will just say hi with a smile, and hope u good , then walk away from her with another pretty chic by my side....
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2021
This is what should have happened a long time ago with simple apologies from both sides rather than defenses. Glad they are back. Laycon genuinely liked her.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2021
This is what should have happened a long time ago with simple apologies from both sides rather than defenses. Glad they are back. Laycon genuinely liked her bt the game got wild. Lol
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by UrbanExotica(f): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2021
africanpride1:
Your enemy is far less stronger, less intelligent and less Courageous than you! You are superior to your enemy in every Way! Yet, you deceive yourself to think you are helpless! Senseless Southern Youths and Guys wake up and Manup!!! If you continue to be lily-livered, soon they shall get to you! Yes, you reading this now! Stop hiding behind your stupid phone wasting your Life away online daily when you should be United Practically out there and in the Bush ferociously massively Destroying those that are raping your sisters and kidnapping your wife and young ones. When good men become senseless to dedicate their life to online frivolities instead of going offline to destroy their enemies with higher Determination, the Enemy start turning them to food.
It's thunder that will fire you for making me see this kind of gruesome picture
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Iliya1520: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2021
I have been seen this BBNaija but I have never seen something that made sence, sheby this people dey show de level of their prostitution abey what?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by smiliyB(f): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Odobaone:

Erica Discover say she no near LAYCON, She mellow. Who dey BREATH?
You wish undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Munzy14(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Fear women, have confidence to approach any woman you like, sooner or later, she will consider your proposal when desirable becomes unavailable.
No lies....cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by seanjy4konji: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2021
All i see is fake tits....tueh
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nice one Laycon
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by 77up(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
What did you expect, laycon is balling now so he must attract such cool
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by femiasaolu2014: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
I hope he has been able to smash?

At least his body will come down.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by KingLennon(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Fear women, have confidence to approach any woman you like, sooner or later, she will consider your proposal when desirable becomes unavailable.
Then when the desirable becomes interested they dump you for him or share him it with you. But we know who will be the highest shareholder. Leave all these hoez alone

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by clothingonline(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
You love his success not him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by ofiko123(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kudos to both couple..
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by blamingthedevil: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
KingLennon:

Then when the desirable becomes interested they dump you for him or share him it with you. But we know who will be the highest shareholder. Leave all these hoez alone

Smarter men must accomplished mission by then
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Kemistri4(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kingcalls:
If I were laycon...I will just say hi with a smile, and hope u good , then walk away from her with another pretty chic by my side....

Lol you think erica cares. Lmao

Laycon is ugly as fu*k; it's an achievement for him to be around Erica wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Kemistri4(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
smiliyB:
You wish undecided cheesy cheesy

Laycon wey dey see being around Erica as an achievement

SIMPleton
grin
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Kemistri4(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
clothingonline:
You love his success not him

So because they're partying, that means Erica loves Laycon or his "success"?

Smh
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by salesbloo: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
blamingthedevil:

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by echesilver: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Make he chop her pekus joo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] / D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News / Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.