Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) (39218 Views)

Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) / Wike And Okorocha Rock To Music, Have A Good Time Together (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by winterlover: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
You can forgive,I do forgive alot, but there are life lessons to learnt
Love all equally. That's what Jesus taught
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Kingcalls: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kemistri4:

Lol you think erica cares. Lmao

Laycon is ugly as fu*k; it's an achievement for him to be around Erica wink

Who the 4k is Erica?? That local prostitute turned IndecentStar ..... a woman that is a slut has no dignity... the beauty of a man is his pocket
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by peculiar2233: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
GreatrAnalyst:
If he didn't turn out successful, I am sure she won't be there ...
In all your getting, and in all your doing...please hit the jackpot called success.

Failure is an orphan.
The best revenge is to make it cool
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Laycon needs to grow up and cultivate some self dignity
After I watched Erica's anti-laycon vituperation, if I were laycon I would avoid her like shit

Unfortunately, Laycon understood. Erica trusted Laycon and believed he is the last person that would hurt her. When Ebuka twisted the narrative, she was mad that the only person on her side betrayed her.

Ebuka just twisted things and she overreacted.

I think she found out Laycon was not going about gossiping that she is trying over and over to kiss him.

I think she must have apologized quietly to him and as a man who truly values Erica, he has put it under the carpet.

Laycon loves that girl.

As Vee would say it, "Laycon, Erica has pressed your mumu button." angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by walkingshadow911: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Laycon needs to grow up and cultivate some self dignity
After I watched Erica's anti-laycon vituperation, if I were laycon I would avoid her like shit

na wa for you o, lekan must chop he own too before he move now.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Peopa4376: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
see below
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by micxwell(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

Exactly. Just say d guy na SS genotype. So allow to enjoy en life y he lives. People like laycon hardly hurt people.
He's SC and not SS. And for your info he'll live long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Kemistri4(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

Who the 4k is Erica?? That local prostitute turned IndecentStar ..... a woman that is a slut has no dignity... the beauty of a man is his pocket

Lol. "Prostitute" patronised by your .... I no call name o cheesy

Cone to think of it: Laycon having feelings for a prostitute grin

Ugly Simp PLC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by GreatrAnalyst: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
peculiar2233:

The best revenge is to make it cool

You said it all...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Adakintroy: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
When money finish them go come bend neck give una like beggy beggy by that time drink don spoil their kidney and it's too late to feel sorry. Many celebrity weh die make I confess my winch. I no feel sorry for them. Smoke drink, Bleep and die your own in peace you no be my celebrity. I don't know you.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
micxwell:

He's SC and not SS. And for your info he'll live long.
Thank you
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Bekind123: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

You dey give your self hope. In life shoe get size. Erica chooses who she wants to be with at any moment. So slut shaming her doesn't change anything. It's her life and she owns nobody any explanation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Odobaone: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
PacAmaru:
grin Laycon don humble am

Aswear
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Odobaone: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
smiliyB:
You wish undecided cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin Iffa hear
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Odobaone: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Exodora:

Even with all he has he still wants to be around her.

Says who?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Gfskw: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Really
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Kindledlight(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Unfortunately, Laycon understood. Erica trusted Laycon and believed he is the last person that would hurt her. When Ebuka twisted the narrative, she was mad that the only person on her side betrayed her.

Ebuka just twisted things and she overreacted.

I think she found out Laycon was not going about gossiping that she is trying over and over to kiss him.

I think she must have apologized quietly to him and as a man who truly values Erica, he has put it under the carpet.

Laycon loves that girl.

As Vee would say it, "Laycon, Erica has pressed your mumu button." angry

Best narrative of those two so far.

You shabi�

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Exodora: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Odobaone:

Says who?
We all know that he has been seeking for her attention for long .
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by Angeldemon: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
This laycon boy is a big beta-male fool

After what this babe did to him on national air. Publicly dumping him and gladly fucking another guy in his face on national Tv he still allowed her near him.
He is a disgrace
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by deltateam: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Fear women, have confidence to approach any woman you like, sooner or later, she will consider your proposal when desirable becomes unavailable.

Very true especially as their biological clock starts ticking away. It's SOS.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) by jaiveers: 1:03am On Sep 27, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] / I Was Mocked, Bullied For My Dark Skin – Beverly Naya / Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.