Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October (35550 Views)

Omicron COVID Appeared In Nigeria In October - Weeks Before South Africa / More Testing Coming, COVID-19 “positives” On The Loose – Health Minister / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Sleekfingers: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1441837538755235844.html

Nigerian women and paternity fraud , is like hot akara and agege bread......over 90% children in nigeria, are from a product paternity fraud.....

I urge all european , north america countries to ask for DNA test for any kid leaving nigeria.....the united states are doing it....but other countries should follow suit......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by ProfGday(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Take ur stupidity off my mention.

Omo ale jatijati...

3 Likes

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Sleekfingers: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2021
Jcash90:
Women in trouble.

They are in serious trouble ooooooo.......even meself go do for my kids.......if she like make she vex.....I must do for my kids......

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2021
Starz825:
A particular married woman upon hearing this news.
Wife: baby, it's like we will move out of lekki oo

Husband: why??

Wife: the flood here is too much when rain falls..

Husband: flood kill you there,. DNA is coming to town..we going nowhere.

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Seun360(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Hmmmm, watch them protest against the opening of such lab in no distance time.
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by AfroKnight: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Women are really scarce on the first page. What is the matter? grin

Anyway, let me go and open small haulage company next door. In case any wife needs to start packing load.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Rubbiish(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Unique mindset
There is nothing unique about his post!
You made an innocent man to believe another man's child is his own biological child & u call that unique mindset? That is pure deception!
Have u ever seen a child who discovers the man he has known to be his father is actually not his biological dad? It is shattering to both the man & child! A friend of mine fell into this in my secondary days, a teacher saved him from suicide due to mockery & shame from fellow students! The psychology effect is massive!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Sleekfingers: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2021
yuping:
Doctor please we are not ready for this.
Wahala for who dey cheat.

When we go ready? Over 90% of children in nigeria, are products of paternity fraud.....and you said, we are not ready......do you know that , Nigeria is number one on the list ?

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Crossroad1(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2021
AfroKnight:
Women are really scarce on the first page. What is the matter? grin

Anyway, let me go and open small haulage company next door. In case any wife needs to start packing load.
you get sense
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by yuping(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Sleekfingers:

When we go ready? Over 90% of children in nigeria, are products of paternity fraud.....and you said, we are not ready......do you know that , Nigeria is number one on the list ?
Haaa Doctor with this information bestowed unto me we are officially ready.
Let the DNA, test subject and samples keep flowing in.
Lawyers please be ready with the divorce papers readily type and ink and pen ready for signature.
Pastor, Alfa and marriage councilor be ready to console, police get ready to arrest angry husband and be vigilant and ready to sue incompetent nurse that exchange sample unknowingly.
#peace be unto lekki and environment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by marsup: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2021
mountmoriah:
Most women are having heart attack already reading this post, this good for Nigerians, the women fraud is too much, thank God for bringing this up at affordable price, so you know who is a bastard and who is not

Thanking lalasticala for this post
No one is a bastard. Everyone has a father. Have you confirmed yours?

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by AfroKnight: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Crossroad1:
you get sense

Thank you grin
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Seun360(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2021
Lifewasgood:
Can one do DNA on a foetus or the child must be born? I'm 29 only son, side chick is 2 months pregnant, fiancee is livid. With the rate of paternity fraud make I nor loose guard.

If only you used a condom. Why go raw with a side chick?
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Sleekfingers: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2021
yuping:

Haaa Doctor with this information bestowed unto me we are officially ready.
Let the DNA, test subject and samples keep flowing in.
Lawyers please be ready with the divorce papers readily type and ink and pen ready for signature.

Now you are talking.......

Doctors and lawyers will make lots of money.....even meself no trust my wife......I am planning to do DNA for my kids.....before one useless woman turn everything to Oh God for me
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by AutoChick4U(f): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Rubbiish:

There is nothing unique about his post!
You made an innocent man to believe another man's child is his own biological child & u call that unique mindset? That is pure deception!
Have u ever seen a child who discovers the man he has known to be his father is actually not his biological dad? It is shattering to both the man & child! A friend of mine fell into this in my secondary days, a teacher saved him from suicide due to mockery & shame from fellow students! The psychology effect is massive!
I simply Pinpointed a comment quite different.
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by AutoChick4U(f): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2021
ProfGday:

Omo ale jatijati...
Why don't u face d guy? Nawaooo
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by yuping(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Now you are talking.......

Doctors and lawyers will make lots of money.....even meself no trust my wife......I am planning to do DNA for my kids.....before one useless woman turn everything to Oh God for me
God will vindicate her, nothing as such will happen to you.
But you must have seen shaa.
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2021
Freelane33:
LOTS OF MEN GO DIE BEFORE OCTOBER 18 . Either by food poisoning or assassination . DNA PALAVA . Women gotta be looking for escape means tru two of the process above

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Sleekfingers: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2021
yuping:

God will vindicate her, nothing as such will happen to you.
But you must have seen shaa.

Amen o. Thanks....

It is better one get to know now, than when one is old.....

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by yuping(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Amen o. Thanks....

It is better one get to know now, than when one is old.....
True
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by faithfull18(f): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2021
So what's the big deal.
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Abdogood(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2021
Lekki women protesting coming soon.

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by bewla(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2021
mountmoriah:
Most women are having heart attack already reading this post, this good for Nigerians, the women fraud is too much, thank God for bringing this up at affordable price, so you know who is a bastard and who is not

Thanking lalasticala for this post
One you done c the price

Why thank you

Secondly who be accomplished in this case

Why blame her alone
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by anaton(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Brandonx:
Does it really matter who fathered the child? undecided what matters most is who's raising the child and that's the legal father

So who is the legal father if not the one that fathered the child?? grin

2 Likes

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Skmoda360(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2021
It's gonna hot hot
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Justbehave(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Unique mindset
Lol. Just because you don't know the father of your child abi? Smh.

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by sayso: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Now some women will wish to marry a poor guy so he can't afford DNA testing cost. What a life.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Brandonx(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2021
anaton:

So who is the legal father if not the one that fathered the child?? grin

Does depositing your semen in a woman makes you a father ? lipsrsealed
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Burgerlomo: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2021
The thing wey dey vex me be say some of these farm tool (hoe) know say the pikin wey dem carry give their partners belongs to another person and dem go still dey make life miserable for the man, so anything wey go expose such heartless shameless individuals is 100% welcome.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Justbehave(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Brandonx:
Does it really matter who fathered the child? undecided what matters most is who's raising the child and that's the legal father
All these boys weh their wife they feed will not see anything wrong with that so I can't fault you.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by naturefellow(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Omo! Why lekki? Why not Ikorodu? cheesy
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by MeghaneMorgane(f): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2021
I have reached a point in my life where I see my parents as my real parents even if paternity test shows me a different result.

The dad and mum I know are my real parents whether a paternity tests says differently or not. The siblings I know are my real siblings and even if my mum was unfaithful at some point in her marriage, I forgive her already.

I cannot come and allow DNA test to spoil the love and bond we share as a family. I can never support doing DNA for my family at this stage of my life. There is no need again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC / Wempco’s Machine Smashes Worker’s Head During Production(Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.