Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October (35547 Views)

Omicron COVID Appeared In Nigeria In October - Weeks Before South Africa / More Testing Coming, COVID-19 “positives” On The Loose – Health Minister / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by BluntCrazeMan: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1441837538755235844.html
They came to Lekki just to scatter as many families as possible.
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by BluntCrazeMan: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense post from my favorite Nairaland moderator.
The post is not against any Gender naa...
Its just an advertorial

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Born2Breed(f): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Yawa
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Tomilola360: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
WUS YOUR DADDY grin grin grin
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by walkingshadow911: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense post from my favorite Nairaland moderator.
na dem
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by bjtinz: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
MummyD2020:
See how all of you are crucifying women up and down. So there is no single faithful woman in Nigeria? U all sound like u do not have mum, sisters or cousins. The way u people carry this matter for head like pure water as if its only women that cheat. U guys should take it easy na. Its even shameful that some women here are also joining the guys. I assume na small pikin dey worry u. Cheating is not the only issue springing up in marriages. U guys should calmdown na. Haba!

Sorry ma. embarassed

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Charx122: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=lalasticlala post=106180336]

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1441837538755235844.html[/quote

Have you forgotten witch craft dey women go manipulate everything ... doctor no bother yourself expect see you carry witch hunters too.. e choke for Nigeria ooo!!!
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by MummyD2020(f): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
TheWolfen:
Madam sit down and drink water cheesy

Come 18th October many men are taking advantage of the DNA promo and testing for whom is bastards and who is not. The deception from people that claim only men cheat is too much

I don hear
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by MummyD2020(f): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Whatever.......

Yes over 90%.......do you know that Nigeria is number one on the list of paternity fraud in the world?

Ok
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by seyz91(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
cheesy
Baloranking:
grin

Many families will not wear the same colour of aso-ebi this December

grin grin grin
Ladies be on the watch out. If daddy wants to take the kids to shoprite alone. Na their location be that oh grin
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Peopa4376: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
see below
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by IMASTEX: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jcash90:
not to scatter but to arrange home separating oloshos from back to the streets where they belong.
Exactly, many don't really know the psychological effect, traumatic tendency it could cause some men which they might not be able to recover from or decide to commit suicide. It is actually a fraud, hence legislature should make laws to put those involved behind bars. They shouldn't wait until affected men start taking laws into their hands out of the shuck. Or that the women continue to commit should act in the name of nothing will happen.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by baralatie(m): 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
abbey621:

How many you wan destroy spiritually? The problem is that not enough competition, look at churches. Even if you manage to attack one branch of Redeemed, you'll find hundreds more in the same state. Same principle can be applied to businesses like this, by the time we have 20 or 30 in every state, spiritual demons go tire grin grin grin
grin
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Nonexisting1: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Wahala for vaginarians.

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by onunwa21(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Juju/prayer house go full now!!!
Baba abeg take my husband face to somewhere....
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by onunwa21(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
They came to Lekki just to scatter as many families as possible.
Let what happened in 1967 repeat itself again ooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by emmabosco: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Trust Nigeria women they will bribe doctors i assure you DNA will soon lose trust of paternity in Nigeria.
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Hallabee1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Aje...

i hope is not close to where i stay.....
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Nonexisting1: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
SLAP44:
And my ex lives in Lekki grin
Did you fucck her shortly before her wedding? Better go take your child from them and save her husband the cost of DNA testing.
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Kam2021: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
See the men dancing azonto here..forgetting that the heartbreak will be on them not even the woman..loooooolll the pain is 50/50
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by damisan: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Does it means some men don't trust their wives enough...
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Adakintroy: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
We religious people warn you against adultry Think back.

All the languages is one. I don't trust hoes I don't trust women. Christains was right. Many just don't like christains being so Damm right about many things. Enjoy your bastards and broken homes. Be men about it.

If you are a christains dont feel sorry for any one. That's not the way to feel sorry for people just sit down de watch na dog name. If you say God is wrong then learn the painful way yourselves. When you wake we go have that adultery conversation again. The world is at an end no time to sugar coat truth. Books are being open.

Shalom.
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by DrinkWater10: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
mountmoriah:
Most women are having heart attack already reading this post, this good for Nigerians, the women fraud is too much, thank God for bringing this up at affordable price, so you know who is a bastard and who is not

Thanking lalasticala for this post

Check my signature for your woods supply
Hope you are planting trees as you re cutting them down.

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by pedrilo: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
I will personally do a DNA test for my son, not because I doubt my wife but because of hospital factor in naija
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
kuntash:
To scatter more homes

Which kind of Homes will it scatter? Home filled with bastards?

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Brandonx:

Does depositing your semen in a woman makes you a father ? lipsrsealed
Yes

2 Likes

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
I have reached a point in my life where I see my parents as my real parents even if paternity test shows me a different result.

The dad and mum I know are my real parents whether a paternity tests says differently or not. The siblings I know are my real siblings and even if my mum was unfaithful at some point in her marriage, I forgive her already.

I cannot come and allow DNA test to spoil the love and bond we share as a family. I can never support doing DNA for my family at this stage of my life. There is no need again.

Your mom cheated on your father to bring a bastard home, I think your dad will have serious problems with it.
Is it the love and bond that made your mom cheat and bring a bastard home?
What love and bond is based on deceit? You made a man raised a bastard without telling him, is that love ?

2 Likes

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Brandonx:

Madam there's nothing wrong in raising a child you didn't father. Presently I'll do anything for my godson let alone a child under my roof answering my name.

common woman have some sense.

Nothing wrong in raising a bastard? Your wife cheated to get that bastard? And still lied to you to raise a bastard? And nothing is wrong?

2 Likes

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
MummyD2020:
See how all of you are crucifying women up and down. So there is no single faithful woman in Nigeria? U all sound like u do not have mum, sisters or cousins. The way u people carry this matter for head like pure water as if its only women that cheat. U guys should take it easy na. Its even shameful that some women here are also joining the guys. I assume na small pikin dey worry u. Cheating is not the only issue springing up in marriages. U guys should calmdown na. Haba!

Cheating is the worse that can happen in a marriage. Where did you get your thinking from? Your culture or the religion?
Do you know the only basis of divorce in Christianity?

2 Likes

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
boxypane:

Is this how you address your country? We all know that the country is facing challenges just like most African countries.. But have you heard or read any article of their citizens raining unapologetic insults on their country of birth?
Let's be mindful of ourselves pls.
Nairaland should address this please.

Which country have you seen killing it’s citizen? Or granting amnesty to terrorists?

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sunnycage:
Some women don't even know the true father of their child as they might have slept with two or more men during that period. I pity such pikin

Sleeping with 2 or more men during marriage?

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by TheWolfen(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Don't waste ur time replying that deluded human.

maynia:

Nothing wrong in raising a bastard? Your wife cheated to get that bastard? And still lied to you to raise a bastard? And nothing is wrong?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC / A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.