Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October (35543 Views)

Omicron COVID Appeared In Nigeria In October - Weeks Before South Africa / More Testing Coming, COVID-19 “positives” On The Loose – Health Minister / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Jcash90: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2021
kuntash:
To scatter more homes
not to scatter but to arrange home separating oloshos from back to the streets where they belong.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by azikiweironsi(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2021
Nice move if only it is affordable.
Because prices in Nigeria now is measured in dollars. Even common panla(stockfish) is now priced in dollar.

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2021
WAIT! shocked

W omen
A re
I n
T rouble.

grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by igbsam(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2021
We should have a reality TV show for this.

Women running helter skelter upon hearing this news

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Burgerlomo: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2021
The 75% discount is to encourage many people to come forward grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Sunnycage(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2021
Some women don't even know the true father of their child as they might have slept with two or more men during that period. I pity such pikin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Brandonx(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2021
Does it really matter who fathered the child? undecided what matters most is who's raising the child and that's the legal father

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Drsnives(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1441837538755235844.html
Many families will not wear the same aso obi this December got me laughing.

Lalasticlala you self get bad mouth oo
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2021
igbsam:
We should have a reality TV show for this.

Women running helter skelter upon hearing this news

The FUTURE (female) is shaking right now. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by haslaw(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2021
Barbiturate:
They will frustrate that doctor and he will run back to Ireland. I fear who no fear Naija women

Lol... The Doctor's life could be in danger sef.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by seunmsg(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
This is a welcome development.
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by OmoOshodi(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2021
They must not make this thing cheap o and come to the mainland...Oshodi, Agege, Iyanapaja......murder case go plenty for police station in weeks......Bastards are more rampant among the poor(face me I face you houses) than the rich....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Tomzino(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2021
lalasticlala:

please can you keep us updated with the name and exact date operations will begin at the Paternity hospital. I stay at sango and would also like to benefit from it especially with the 75percent discount.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by samonak(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense post from my favorite Nairaland moderator.
By their fruits...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by airsaylongcome: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2021
azikiweironsi:
Nice move if only it is affordable.
Because prices in Nigeria now is measured in dollars. Even common panla(stockfish) is now priced in dollar.

Hope you know panla is imported

4 Likes

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by AutoChick4U(f): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2021
Brandonx:
Does it really matter who fathered the child? undecided what matters most is who's raising the child and that's the legal father
Unique mindset
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by ProfGday(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2021
Bastards of thousands fathers rai now are panicking
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by AutoChick4U(f): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Hope you know panla is imported
I doubt. Those small small ones is gotten here naw
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Freelane33(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2021
LOTS OF MEN GO DIE BEFORE OCTOBER 18 . Either by food poisoning or assassination . DNA PALAVA . Women gotta be looking for escape means tru two of the process above

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by ProfGday(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Unique mindset

Yeyenatu

4 Likes

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Kaykaydavid1919: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2021
99.9% of women re so useless n can Bleep anything they see. Don't ever n ever trust women's. They re so useless n secretive. I respect only my mother. I don't trust my sisters abeg.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by airsaylongcome: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2021
Brandonx:
Agreed. But that should be with your consent and not based on deceit

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by GboyegaD(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2021
Dagger111:
I pray the test should be genuine too as nt to break innocent homes.

It should be but I hope there are no errors most importantly going by the way the introductory message reads.

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Verysmart101: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2021
Brandonx:

Abeg joor.Stop supporting unfaithfulness in marriages pls.If it was ur husband who got another woman pregnant u would have poisoned him since

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Verysmart101: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2021
OmoOshodi:
They must not make this thing cheap o and come to the mainland...Oshodi, Agege, Iyanapaja......murder case go plenty for police station in weeks......Bastards are more rampant among the poor(face me I face you houses) than the rich....

Why u wan cause trouble for mainland grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Burgerlomo: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
This pikin wey amaka dey claim say na my pikin e get the way i dey look am e no resemble me.
Amaka the truth shall unveil soon

Congratulations to do the DNA is now on whooping 75% discount grin
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by AutoChick4U(f): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2021
ProfGday:

Yeyenatu
Take ur stupidity off my mention.
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Noblewealth(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Lekki big boys/men should stay awake at night and deprived theirselves sex, food, this time around if not some will sleep the sleep of death... Those women got no gut.. Every woman is a suspect .. You wey covid no kill no allow DNA kill you..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by airsaylongcome: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/norway-blames-rising-cost-of-stockfish-in-nigeria-on-forex-ban/%3famp

Stockfish is unsalted fish, especially cod, dried by cold air and wind on wooden racks

Where do we have air cold enough?
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by baralatie(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Every single panla sold in Nigeria is imported

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Brandonx(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2021
Verysmart101:

Abeg joor.Stop supporting unfaithfulness in marriages pls.If it was ur husband who got another woman pregnant u would have poisoned him since

What can I possibly achieve by killing him ?

I can raise another man's child I don't give AF. If tomorrow the child decides to go meet his/her biological father due to one or two reasons then so be it.
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Kelvinhunta: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2021
What's the price range please, I really need to take advantage of this opportunity
lalasticlala:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC / Wempco’s Machine Smashes Worker’s Head During Production(Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.