Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October (35515 Views)

Omicron COVID Appeared In Nigeria In October - Weeks Before South Africa / More Testing Coming, COVID-19 “positives” On The Loose – Health Minister / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by DavidEsq(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
SLAP44:

My ex must hear this and relocate to the north sharp sharp.
grin grin grin
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Brandonx(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
maynia:

Nothing wrong in raising a bastard? Your wife cheated to get that bastard? And still lied to you to raise a bastard? And nothing is wrong?

I don't think you are married or even have a child that's why it's very easy for you to call an innocent child a bastard which says much about you and your upbringing.

It doesn't change a thing for me I'll still love and care for the child i won't drag aninnocent child into it.
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Gfskw: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Many homes will be broken
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Waltzpower: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Great development. Abeg they should not employ the services of females in this centre. All workers should be male. E get why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Susily(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Brandonx:

Does depositing your semen in a woman makes you a father ? lipsrsealed

Yes..... the child has your genetic make-up which makes you the father

I don't know why women get riled up when the topic of DNA test is mentioned.....a clear conscience should fear no accusation unless she's a hoe or have intentions of bringing an illegitimate child to the husband

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by boxypane(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
maynia:

Which country have you seen killing it’s citizen? Or granting amnesty to terrorists?
This should be directed to the useless and clueless corrupt leaders ruling the country.
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Susily(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Brandonx:

Madam there's nothing wrong in raising a child you didn't father. Presently I'll do anything for my godson let alone a child under my roof answering my name.

common woman have some sense.

There's nothing wrong in raising a child you didn't father......if you do it willingly

Everything is wrong in raising a child you didn't father while thinking it is your child......that's deceit and somevwomen have been commiting it without remorse
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Jcash90: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
IMASTEX:

Exactly, many don't really know the psychological effect, traumatic tendency it could cause some men which they might not be able to recover from or decide to commit suicide. It is actually a fraud, hence legislature should make laws to put those involved behind bars. They shouldn't wait until affected men start taking laws into their hands out of the shuck. Or that the women continue to commit should act in the name of nothing will happen.
true talk bro, respect
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Susily(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
MummyD2020:
See how all of you are crucifying women up and down. So there is no single faithful woman in Nigeria? U all sound like u do not have mum, sisters or cousins. The way u people carry this matter for head like pure water as if its only women that cheat. U guys should take it easy na. Its even shameful that some women here are also joining the guys. I assume na small pikin dey worry u. Cheating is not the only issue springing up in marriages. U guys should calmdown na. Haba!

Paternity fraud is the BIGGEST ISSUE in marriage...... it's the Deal-breaker

Men should be encouraged to confirm the paternity of their child.....a clear conscience fears no accusation so the women supporting it are very right by doing so

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
maynia:

Your mom cheated on your father to bring a bastard home, I think your dad will have serious problems with it.
Is it the love and bond that made your mom cheat and bring a bastard home?
What love and bond is based on deceit? You made a man raised a bastard without telling him, is that love ?

At this stage of my life, it doesn’t matter anymore. Well I don’t think my parent battled infidelity during their marriage. And I’m glad my parent don’t even think in the direction of DNA test. I am not curious to find out anything.
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Simba00007(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nonyeadamu:
Watch how my gender will skip this thread just as we went AWOL on the thread on Twitter.
I noticed it on the thread today
Drop handle let's be mutual dear

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by gazza07(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Why dey reason like so? Your tot wasn't just bad, its evil...
Vickyvice:
Hmm. Marriage wan begin crash for lekki. Lekki women will be jittery by now. Just hope it won't be set ablaze one night. My thoughts may be wrong
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oga give us address sharperly abeg.
Before crowd go full there.
No time!
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Brandonx:

I don't think you are married or even have a child that's why it's very easy for you to call an innocent child a bastard which says much about you and your upbringing.

It doesn't change a thing for me I'll still love and care for the child i won't drag aninnocent child into it.

It shows how irresponsible you are that you see nothing in infidelity. I wonder the morals you teach your daughters.

You clearly don’t know the Meaning of Bastard.
I’ll care for the child by sending him/her to the real father. Which more love and care can you provide that the real father cannot?
Why do you want to cling to another man’s child?

1 Like

Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Brandonx:

Do you have a Bastard that you are raising currently? Maybe that’s why you so pathetic for them or you a a bastard yourself
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

At this stage of my life, it doesn’t matter anymore. Well I don’t think my parent battled infidelity during their marriage. And I’m glad my parent don’t even think in the direction of DNA test. I am not curious to find out anything.

It won’t matter to you, it will matter to your father because he wasted years been lied to, deceive and raising a bastard unknowingly.
Every sane man should be curious to find out his child DNA.
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by silifat11(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Plenty marriage go hit the rock... Many fit fake vacation oooo
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by JOemmy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hope the retired medical doctor is going to be providing adequate security for the facility nigeria is not a normal country?
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by infogeneral: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
75% discount? This one is going to shake many tables.
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Nonyeadamu: 12:53am On Sep 27, 2021
Simba00007:
I noticed it on the thread today
Drop handle let's be mutual dear

Are you a Muslim from the north?
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by openmine(m): 1:29am On Sep 27, 2021
When you have nothing to hide,then there is nothing to fear!
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Kfed4ril(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2021
Nonyeadamu:
Watch how my gender will skip this thread just as we went AWOL on the thread on Twitter.

Can you send me the link to the twitter thread
Re: DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October by Simba00007(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nonyeadamu:

Are you a Muslim from the north?
is that the criteria?
From Lagos and a Christian

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! / Isaac Brown, Feels No Pain / Baby With Deformity In Aba, Abia Dies 30 Minutes After Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.