Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,948 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Question For Guys And Gals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Guys And Gals (586 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. / Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Guys And Gals by nurabela: 11:07pm On May 27, 2011
Ladies: Would you/have you date a guy shorter than yourself? Why, or why not?

Gents: Would you/have you date a girl taller than you? Why, or why not?

Feel free to mention a preference in height if you wish.
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by 190: 11:09pm On May 27, 2011
"Where's my gun"
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by Dyt(f): 11:41pm On May 27, 2011
Orisirisi
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by 190: 10:23am On May 28, 2011
Dyt:

Orisirisi
shocked angry
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by Tosinville(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2011
It simply a mess when your girl is taller than you are, whenever you both are in the street & she lean on your chest then that gon' make you feel like a real man unlike standing like a dwarf close to your gf.
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by BABE3: 10:37am On May 28, 2011
I'm already short enough. It's hard to fine a guy shorter than me. But, if I like him and he's super-short, then he has to make up for it in other areas. undecided
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by Tosinville(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2011
^^
Girl, you keep chanting how much short you're in almost every threads that affiliate to height, is that how midget you're? anyway whats your height?
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by BABE3: 10:49am On May 28, 2011
^^ 5'3 or 5'4-- not sure. I go around chanting? I've only "chanted" on two threads; this being the second one. smiley .
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by Tosinville(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2011
That height is not that awkward for a girl but its a guy that shouldn't be in that height.
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by tosyne007(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2011
does height really matter or if they truly love each other? Love they say covereth all blemishes now!!!

at least okocha's wife is taller dan he is but they are living happily. forget the height and go for someone who truly loves u.

BABE!:

I'm already short enough. It's hard to fine a guy shorter than me. But, if I like him and he's super-short, then he has to make up for it in other areas. undecided

could u be more elaborate grin
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by BABE3: 11:55am On May 28, 2011
^^^ Escalades, Rovers, Mercedes, Gucci, LV, Prada, Bvlgari, Dubai, VGC, Hawaii, Mansions, Front seats at Staples center e.t.c.--- smiley
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by tosyne007(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2011
BABE!:

^^^ Escalades, Rovers, Mercedes, Gucci, LV, Prada, Bvlgari, Dubai, VGC, Hawaii, Mansions, Front seats at Staples center e.t.c.--- smiley

Oh!!! material things? aiite. Now i gerit.

Not my line of thinking though. So u can substitute the "main thang" for all these? shocked
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by BABE3: 12:32pm On May 28, 2011
^^ What's the main thing? As for the ish I listed, I was joking about that. He sha has to be super attractive for me to look at him twice.
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by tosyne007(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2011
BABE!:

^^ What's the main thing?
stop feigning ignorance jooo. u sure knw wat the "main thing" is.

we are not babies please.
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by BABE3: 12:51pm On May 28, 2011
^^ **sighs** ok, I'll assume I know what you're talking about--- I don't care about the main thing--- But, he should be able to use whatever he has to the best of his abilities.
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by Ekpoma1: 12:59pm On May 28, 2011
*Just passing by*
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by tosyne007(m): 1:08pm On May 28, 2011
BABE!:

^^ **sighs** ok, I'll assume I know what you're talking about--- I don't care about the main thing--- But, he should be able to use whatever he has to the best of his abilities.

yeah, guess u r right!! any sensible guy should. lol about the "assumption". u sure "know" wat am talking about and i also blv u "care" about the main thing cos that's expected of every reasonable girl/lady/woman.
Re: Question For Guys And Gals by MsPotato(f): 3:01pm On May 28, 2011
BABE!!! I didnt know u are shorter than I am shocked shocked shocked

Being a 5ft 6 in my counry, most guys are shorter than I am except my brother and cousins brother whom are mostly 6ft 1 to 6ft2 but hey! i cannot date my own family right? undecided so in the end I had to go for a black man! grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Love Only One Gul? / I Am Married But Another Man Wants Me For N5m / Ninja Whats Going On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.