Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

The Tragic Story Of Adesuwa And The Obi Of Ubulu-uku - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Tragic Story Of Adesuwa And The Obi Of Ubulu-uku (4811 Views)

Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Tragic Story Of Adesuwa And The Obi Of Ubulu-uku by RedboneSmith(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2021
samuk:

Stop being a coward that's full of empty threats and write in English language for all to read how weak you are. What happened to all the juju in your village you threatened with last time, efulefu Ewu Igala. What makes you think you are capable of threatening a Benin person, nonsense.

I don't know who is Samuel Nosa Nomamuikor.

Lol. I have not threatened you and you're fuming in the mouth already.

Samuel Igbinosa Namamuikor, you can lie to others about your identity, not me. Shey you want to leave the topic at hand and dive into other things? Very well. Samuel, otolo ga-agba gi. I ga anyu mgbilima afo gi, you hear me? Bush boy from the backwaters of Urhue. cool
Re: The Tragic Story Of Adesuwa And The Obi Of Ubulu-uku by samuk: 8:40am On Sep 28, 2021
RedboneSmith:

Lol. I have not threatened you and you're fuming in the mouth already.

Samuel Igbinosa Namamuikor, you can lie to others about your identity, not me. Shey you want to leave the topic at hand and dive into other things? Very well. Samuel, otolo ga-agba gi. I ga anyu mgbilima afo gi, you hear me? Bush boy from the backwaters of Urhue. cool

This Samuel Igbinosa Namamuikor must have been your nemesis that you still have nightmares about. I have already told you, I am not the person you think I am. If I am, i will gladly accept my identity, Benin people are renowned for bravery, we don't deny who will are. Unlike your other Hausa/Fulani boy denying his Hausa/Fulani ancestry and you being ashamed of your Igala ancestry.

1 Like

Re: The Tragic Story Of Adesuwa And The Obi Of Ubulu-uku by IDENNAA(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2021
samuk:

You are empty upstairs, give it a rest.

Keep , quiet Igbinosa! If you can't stand the heat leave the kitchen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Izzi-Ezaa-Mgbo-Ikwo dialect cluster / Need Help Interpreting An Indigenous Song? / Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.