Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant (10352 Views)

New Trendy For Girls ? Using Underwear To Replace Blouse / How Rampant Is Sex In The University / How I Slept With Girls Using Wizkid Name .true Story!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by lastchild: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
I was inside bus heading to Uyo from ikot ekpene,before the bus left, one of the female passengers was standing on the ground while calling her friend that the bus was about to leave.

Few minutes later, the expected girl showed up, having a pet (small dog), they wanted to take a seat but someone had already taken that seat, argument started, they wanted to change seat, the people in that row protested because of the profanity of that small dog

conductor advised them to enter the next bus, so they can relax in the front without disturbance, which they agreed.

So another person took their position and we left. From ikot ekpene to Uyo, those girls and their small pet dog became a topic of discussion inside the vehicle.

it started from one lady inside bus saying that the dog is not just a pet but a dog that gives them head, someone wanted to argue, all the girls in the vehicle called him old school for not knowing that girls having a pet that licks their pussy is now a rampant thing.

Alot of stories were told inside the bus, one girl claimed that #uniport is the headquarters of this new trend among girls

According to them, what the girls do is to pour a sugary ice-cream in their vagina and let the dog licks it dry till she cum, according to her,the dogs are already trained for that by the consistency in the act

Well, this is not my first time of hearing such but i never knew it has grown to this level . I'm making this post for the guys that gives head like "Patrick kluvet" who scored most of his goals in football career with the head.

Guys, this is a new virus loading, don't be a victim

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by engrfaruq(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Tufiakwa

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Lilsameey: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hmmmm,..this is so pathetic, Am not surprised, They learnt it from somewhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Jerryherd: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
They are trying to create another virus and pandemic

While I can't say dogs are getting sexualised, one thing is certain, more and more people are owning cute breeds of dog, and it's becoming a trend

1 Like

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Sonnobax15(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
cheesy
Eyahhhhh....

But na better virus be that cha tongue

Jokes Apart, isn't it funny that the same bannies of yesterday who used to be chased away by dogs are now the ones chasing after the same dogs?

They think they can deprive us of their pot of beans which is our birth right by giving it to a bingotongue

To be very honest,young bannies of this our generation deserve an award for hell fire undecided

17 Likes

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by habsydiamond(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oh lord my God.. Can this be true... I pity those guys that give them head cos they don't know they are kissing dogs indirectly.. abacha!!!!... Just know that whenever u are at ur girl's place and her dog barks at u.. Don't think it's because u are a stranger oo it can be because u are it rival to the honeypot.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ewww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
FĂșck.....!!! So disgusting undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by CandyOps(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Rabies pvssy loading. Well, na for guys wey be headers. You go give head finish begin bark like Bingo afterwards

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by ogaemma: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Something more deadlier than Covid 19 is loading.
This is a new trend that is spreading like wildfire amongst girls in their twenties and thirties.
I know a male pet dog that whenever he gets closer to a any female he gets a very hard and rocky errection, it became so repeatedly obvious before a Lady who once traveled abroad said the dog is f**king someone p**sy.
I was so shocked and cold about that revelation.
The dog is owned by one of these girls that dates a Yahoo boy.
Please guys beware.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by SportsHD: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
lastchild:
I was inside bus heading to Uyo from ikot ekpene,before the bus left, one of the female passengers was standing on the ground while calling her friend that the bus was about to leave.

Few minutes later, the expected girl showed up, having a pet (small dog), they wanted to take a seat but someone had already taken that seat, argument started, they wanted to change seat, the people in that row protested because of the profanity of that small dog

conductor advised them to enter the next bus, so they can relax in the front without disturbance, which they agreed.

So another person took their position and we left. From ikot ekpene to Uyo, those girls and their small pet dog became a topic of discussion inside the vehicle.

it started from one lady inside bus saying that the dog is not just a pet but a dog that gives them head, someone wanted to argue, all the girls in the vehicle called him old school for not knowing that girls having a pet that licks their pussy is now a rampant thing.

Alot of stories were told inside the bus, one girl claimed that #uniport is the headquarters of this new trend among girls

According to them, what the girls do is to pour a sugary ice-cream in their vagina and let the dog licks it dry till she cum, according to her,the dogs are already trained for that by the consistency in the act

Well, this is not my first time of hearing such but i never knew it has grown to this level . I'm making this post for the guys that gives head like "Patrick kluvet" who scored most of his goals in football career with the head.

[/s]
It's a hoax. Don't follow the herd mentality.

12 Likes

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Ocholu: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Make I book space wait for that Damn Niggarr Comrade.

I heard he is an expert in matters relating to head, Ibo and other haywire endeavors.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by lichocho(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
lastchild:

girls like washing of plate pass any other thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Botking: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Any man, who gives his girlfriend or wife head, I consider such guys, a weakling and less of a man.

The lady you're giving head is over you, and you are under her to do her biding

Sorry but you are a very weak ass hole

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by SenecaTheYonger: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Soon women will not be able to own dogs because of the social stigma attached to it

1 Like

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Youngpo413: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by bmdmix11: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
someone can't buy dog in peace again ohh

1 Like

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by ifytrik(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ocholu:
Make I book space wait for that Damn Niggarr Comrade.

I heard he is an expert in matters relating to head, Ibo and other haywire endeavors.
you mean that scarmer? Efcc go soon grab him

1 Like

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by ifytrik(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Botking:
Any man, who gives his girlfriend or wife head, I consider such guys, a weakling and less of a man.

The lady you're giving head is over you, and you are under her to do her biding

Sorry but you are a very weak ass hole
I just can't imagine myself putting my tongue inside that smelling pit just to make her see me as a romantic guy, i cant even put my finger inside it, make that tin no go blind person destiny.
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by suffering: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Rubbish to the nth degree.
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Nemesis0147(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Soon women will not be able to own dogs because of the social stigma attached to it
thats the thing
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by udomma1005(m): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Female dog=bitch
All these things in bum shorts et all=bitches grin
They're just going back to their roots! grin

5 Likes

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Now they are using DOGS.
The same creatures will start crying of being used and dumped when the Dogs start leaving them.
They never believe they USE others.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by lastchild: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
SportsHD:
[s][/s]
It's a hoax. Don't follow the herd mentality.
meaning that they were lying
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by chiiraq802(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
#Dog's life matters..#Ban dog testing of 9ja girls kpekus.

9ja girls don make dogs go protest for UN grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Nonexisting1: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Problem for men that give head. My job is not to satisfy daughters of Jezebel during sex, my goal is to satisfy myself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by TheWolfen(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nawao
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by engrfaruq(m): 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Beebah2000:
Ewww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
FĂșck.....!!! So disgusting undecided undecided

Seriously disgusting, nothing can replace a strong, long and hard dick.
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by neyoohhh: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
For those who don't believe.

Watch. This is one of the various examples

https://twitter.com/marcuzdsecond/status/1442139567419793414?s=19

1 Like

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by neyoohhh: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
lastchild:

If you want to see them, go on Snapchat.

Most of these guy's think it's cooked up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Firefox01: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
neyoohhh:

If you want to see them, go on Snapchat.

Most of these guy's think it's cooked up.
Where on Snapchat boss?
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by neyoohhh: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Firefox01:
Where on Snapchat boss?

Watch the video on the link I posted earlier. Follow her and her friends.

Her dets are on the video

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Have Great Sex In The Bathroom - NO 3 Is The Bomb!!! / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / Send In Your Love Text Messages Here: Not More Than 230 Character Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.