Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant (10869 Views)

New Trendy For Girls ? Using Underwear To Replace Blouse / How Rampant Is Sex In The University / How I Slept With Girls Using Wizkid Name .true Story!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Terrier99: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Soon women will not be able to own dogs because of the social stigma attached to it

True.
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by judinho07(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
""na.waooh..oooh.....nothing way musa no go see for gate....!!!!!?

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by sukar886: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2021
90% of Today's girls are useless, if not for children wetin I won use them do, the best is to use them n dump them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by pointblank247(m): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Make the ladies no try that nonsense with ekeuke or the story won't end well ooo.
Just a timely warning from a brother who knows wetin dey
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by okoroemeka(m): 7:04am On Sep 27, 2021
lastchild:
the people in the bus were telling lies or I'm telling lies for entering a bus i never entered?

you are not just intelligent
if look at the hard facts you will start to see that not only the story is true but a high number of women will be doing that, women like their pvssy to be sucked no doubt about that and many men regards sucking a womans pvssy as taboo and degrading,and the dog will faithfully lick a pvssy tirelessly,and the dogs tounge will be rougher and gives more orgasm the temptation to use a dog for masturbation will be there
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Laurene: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2021
Holywizard:
I separated from a girl in Rivers state when I refused to introduce head-giving in our relationship. She kept telling me everyday until I started withdrawing from her. Na so babe go dey follow men wey dey give head
see your Head like pan
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by KingDash: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2021
lastchild:
I was inside bus heading to Uyo from ikot ekpene,before the bus left, one of the female passengers was standing on the ground while calling her friend that the bus was about to leave.

Few minutes later, the expected girl showed up, having a pet (small dog), they wanted to take a seat but someone had already taken that seat, argument started, they wanted to change seat, the people in that row protested because of the profanity of that small dog

conductor advised them to enter the next bus, so they can relax in the front without disturbance, which they agreed.

So another person took their position and we left. From ikot ekpene to Uyo, those girls and their small pet dog became a topic of discussion inside the vehicle.

it started from one lady inside bus saying that the dog is not just a pet but a dog that gives them head, someone wanted to argue, all the girls in the vehicle called him old school for not knowing that girls having a pet that licks their pussy is now a rampant thing.

Alot of stories were told inside the bus, one girl claimed that #uniport is the headquarters of this new trend among girls

According to them, what the girls do is to pour a sugary ice-cream in their vagina and let the dog licks it dry till she cum, according to her,the dogs are already trained for that by the consistency in the act

Well, this is not my first time of hearing such but i never knew it has grown to this level . I'm making this post for the guys that gives head like "Patrick kluvet" who scored most of his goals in football career with the head.

Guys, this is a new virus loading, don't be a victim
if I born female pikin, I go troway am for dustbin you can't disgrace me.
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by hpk(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Future is female.

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Holywizard: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Laurene:
see your Head like pan
I don't troll dear.
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Pweetyccee(f): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2021
lastchild:
you don't just have sense

but girls can openly twerk inside market but can't discuss this inside bus because it's a vulgar?

you lack exposure
Mr sense man have spoken
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by defashan: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2021
See one of them getting intimate with her dog.
Please what’s the joy in giving a dog French kiss. There is exchange of bodily fluid here. I can’t upload the video here.
Why would any woman share mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue exchange of saliva and with a dog?

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Babara1994(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

I didn't click that link and I will never click it.

Explain why 80% of killers and criminals are male.
Because women get easy money from men.
Now explain why 100% of those who perpetrate domestic violence on innocent househelps are women.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by CHoccolaTE: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Babara1994:

Because women get easy money from men.
Now explain why 100% of those who perpetrate domestic violence on innocent househelps are women.

Explain why majority of child rapists are male

Explain why 90% of criminals are male.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by bukatyne(f): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2021
@OP:

Heard of this trend for a while, might not be as prominent as claimed though.

Social Justice Warriors and Animal Rights Activists:

Is this not animal abuse though? Or do the animals give consent?

When I read men arrested for sleeping with goats and all sorts of animals ( embarassed shocked shocked shocked shocked) shouldn't these women be arrested?

Or is it more of a case that they have not been caught? undecided

Nkan be!
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by JovialJune(f): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2021
KingDash:
if I born female pikin, I go troway am for dustbin you can't disgrace me.

If only your mother had same fate, you wouldn't have existed.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by KingDash: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2021
JovialJune:

If only your mother had same fate, you wouldn't have existed.
typical... y'all modern age girls are just something else.
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by KingDash: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2021
hpk:
Future is female.
chief wetin dey happen for here?
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Problem for men that give head. My job is not to satisfy daughters of Jezebel during sex, my goal is to satisfy myself.

Are you married? I hope not.
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Drizzy5001(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
It maybe true, I saw a girl and her friend carrying a tiny brown dog, I think it was a chihuahua (breed of dog) , and I was wondering wetin dem dey do with pet inside hostel, because they both live inside the school hostel. cheesy
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by hpk(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingDash:
chief wetin dey happen for here?

She dey give the pug handjob.
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by KingDash: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
hpk:

She dey give the pug handjob.
lwkmd
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Pegi23(f): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
My first time hearing this
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by neyoohhh: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pegi23:

When you see me raging on nairaland and fighting woke culture.

This is why. ... The copy copy culture is damaging the society, more importantly women.

Women are too fickle and have a tendency to adopt trends fast...

Instead of you women who claim to be good to understand where we're coming from, you attack us instead.

Trust me, the average Nigerian girl has become so worthless it's alarming.
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Pumpumking: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pegi23:

Really u dont like doggy 4real?...me two.
.I love dogggggggggggy babes. Please can we tangulate? cheesy
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Pegi23(f): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
neyoohhh:

This is why. ... The copy copy culture is damaging the society, more importantly women.

Women are too fickle and have a tendency to adopt trends fast...

Instead of you women who claim to be good to understand where we're coming from, you attack us instead.

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by Pegi23(f): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
neyoohhh:

Women are too fickle and have a tendency to adopt trends fast...are you ok? Did I not write this is my first time hearing this..why calling a female useless when we know who is useless between male and female but u won't see me talking because I'm not interested in that conversation

Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by neyoohhh: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=Pegi23 post=106226349][/quote]

You still don't get it.

It'll all unravel itself soon.
Re: Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant by neyoohhh: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

I didn't click that link and I will never click it.

Explain why 80% of killers and criminals are male.

Dysfunctional families and a society that enables it.

I hate those men as much as I hate these mentally unstable women.

Why can't the good fight against the bad regardless of gender?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? / Wow She's Beautiful! / Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.