Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex (8777 Views)

VIDEO: Nasty Sucking To Make Him Cum / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by BonPatrick(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
Good afternoon guys please my girlfriend of 4 months old dating doesn't want sex till marriage whenever she is Hot she ask for headjob( I should suck her pussy) and I am not happy about it. When I am in need of sex she gave me Mouth Action. I am not happy I can't wait till marriage I need to feel my woman but she is not letting me in. Should I sex else where?
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Ammishaddai: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oga stop disturbing us with promiscuous living . If you want sex from her then marry . Stop using women as a tool for your ungodly lifestyle

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by habsydiamond(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
If u can't wait tell her u don buy it... The worst part is to wait for ur wedding day and she presented u with a borehole.. Na then ur depression will be activated.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Sonnobax15(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin
Eyahhhhh......

Op, there's nothing to be worried about......

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by romunu(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
If you are tired of sucking tell or get a pet dog for her,sorry sha ooo

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by CandyOps(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nawao this life no balance. My own de gree me blow but no bj

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Kingray10: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
I really don't understand, what's her plans
To suck the children out if her pussy after marriage
Bross if you can't take it now it will be worst after marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by yyba: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Op videos of you given her head as you claimed or no advice undecided

25 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by bobbybrown007: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Then buy her a dog

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Why not marry her and suck yourselves as you both want and even do the needful lol.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Ocholu: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Keep sucking bruv! I see your ponmo mouth getting longer than river Nile.

Anyways, I leave your matter for my senior colleague; the Damn Niggarr Comrade.

He has a solid and vast experience in the business of sucking.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Ikpunwanyianamb: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why not marry her and suck yourselves as you both want and even do the needful lol.
This your name de always funny me. "Iyaebe" please what does it mean

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Youngpo413: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
slave.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

This your name de always funny me. "Iyaebe" please what does it mean
Ok, it's a name and title for me,like Iyaloja.Only strong women wears that crown,do you have to point an elephant to someone for recognition? No it speaks for herself,can any animal drag the queenship title with the lioness?That's a big No.So I am Iya Egbe product of a 2faced sword warrior,a great and outstanding princess,an outstanding Queen who maneuvered the kingship throne to her son by all means, a powerful and outstanding Queen mother whose authority was and can never be challenged by any human, a very wealthy and well travelled woman of substance, a Queen mother whose anger can cause a leave to immediately germinate in the heart of a dry season.Hope this little introduction is enough.You are welcomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by NobleSeed(m): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
Are you now her new pet dog grin grin
Na pet dog work be that oh op.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Ikpunwanyianamb: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ok, it's a name and title for me,like Iyaloja.Only strong women wears that crown,do you have to point an elephant to someone for recognition? No it speaks for herself,can any animal drag the queenship title with the lioness?That's a big No.So I am Iya Egbe product of a 2faced sword warrior,a great and outstanding princess,an outstanding Queen who maneuvered the kingship throne to her son by all means, a powerful and outstanding Queen mother whose authority was and can never be challenged by any human, a very wealthy and well travelled woman of substance, a Queen mother whose anger can cause a leave to immediately germinate in the heart of a dry season.Hope this little introduction is enough.You are welcomed
Yes very much enough,thanks for taking your time to explain.you are always civil in your communications and I like that .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

Yes very much enough,thanks for taking your time to explain.you are always civil in your communications and I like that .
Thanks a lot dear
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by chatinent: 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Stupid laws.

Aren't you both already defiling yourselves?

Flee from premarital sex...MouthAction is sex!

If you want sex so damn bad, walk down the aisle or scissors your odogwu.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by emperorz(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
see wetin too much india film dey cos angry undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Lostchild(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
BonPatrick

Run from that person. You will regret your life.

Words are enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Transcriber: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lostchild:
BonPatrick

Run from that person. You will regret your life.

Words are enough for the wise.
That sentence is used only in Nigeria and it is extremely funny cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Transcriber: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Anna23alfa:
Hi
angry
Are you a bot?

Why is it that all your posts is 'hi "hi? sad angry
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Lostchild(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Transcriber:

That sentence is used only in Nigeria and it is extremely funny cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

You are right.

Nigeria society does not encourage weakness.

I dated a girl who prefare masturbation than penetration.

Learnt that she was u natural. I still regret till this day

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Transcriber: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lostchild:

You are right.

Nigeria society does not encourage weakness.

I dated a girl who prefare masturbation than penetration.

Learnt that she was u natural. I still regret till this day
I don't understand?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by WoundedLamb: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
If she has sex, she's olosho. If she doesn't, she's not worth it. Yet people like OP would be the ones looking for virgins to marry tomorrow. It's not your fault, your society has made it in such a way that your promiscuity is acceptable while only that of women is criticized. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here telling us about your bedroom life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
if not for Nairaland...I thought this stuff was a fairytale like unicorns

So for this Nigeria, girl go open her mouth tell you as a man simp say you must marry her first before ona kpansh??

Where ona see the dey see all these girls, offline, online or downline....I like check something!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:
Stupid laws.

Aren't you both already defiling yourself?

Flee from premarital sex...MouthAction is sex!

If you want sex so damn bad, walk down the aisle or scissors your odogwu.

guy which side you dey? The other article you were claiming you can last 3 hours, now you are advising someone to flee from premarital sex?? Typical Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by chatinent: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

guy which side you dey? The other article you were claiming you can last 3 hours, now you are advising someone to flee from premarital sex?? Typical Nigerians

What if I am married?
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:

What if I am married?

Are you related to Lie Muhammed? Cuz yesterday on the landlords/landlady article, you said you were dating your landlord's daughter and today you are now married. Kawntinue sir!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by chatinent: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Are you related to lie Muhammad? Cuz yesterday on the landlords/landlady article, you said you were dating your landlord's daughter and today you are now married. Kawntinue sir!!!

That's a question, sir.

So, the thing is I know about my sexual prowess. I don't have to do practicals to know. It's a gift.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:

That's a question, sir.

So, the thing is I know about my sexual prowess. I don't have to do practicals to know. It's a gift.

Wonders shall never end, someone wey never do something yet...but bros dn dey already claim expert. E go shock you!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Woman Has Not Have $ex In A Long Time, She Turns Into.... / What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) / Who Will Deflower Me? Frustrated Single Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.