Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex (8783 Views)

VIDEO: Nasty Sucking To Make Him Cum / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by chatinent: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Wonders shall never end, someone wey never do something yet...but bros dn dey already claim expert. E go shock you!!

Lol.

When I know, I know. I don't have to go into details, boss.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by lilvicky68(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ok, it's a name and title for me,like Iyaloja.Only strong women wears that crown,do you have to point an elephant to someone for recognition? No it speaks for herself,can any animal drag the queenship title with the lioness?That's a big No.So I am Iya Egbe product of a 2faced sword warrior,a great and outstanding princess,an outstanding Queen who maneuvered the kingship throne to her son by all means, a powerful and outstanding Queen mother whose authority was and can never be challenged by any human, a very wealthy and well travelled woman of substance, a Queen mother whose anger can cause a leave to immediately germinate in the heart of a dry season.Hope this little introduction is enough.You are welcomed
Really?? grin
All these for just small question..
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Na you dey run am. I believe you! cheesy cheesy wink

chatinent:

Lol.

When I know, I know. I don't have to go into details, boss.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by chatinent: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Na you dey run am. I believe you! cheesy cheesy wink

Ha.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Nwchkwgz: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good afternoon guys please my girlfriend of 4 months old dating doesn't want sex till marriage whenever she is Hot she ask for headjob( I should suck her pussy) and I am not happy about it. When I am in need of sex she gave me Mouth Action. I am not happy I can't wait till marriage I need to feel my woman but she is not letting me in. Should I sex else where?
Lesbians self
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good afternoon guys please my girlfriend of 4 months old dating doesn't want sex till marriage whenever she is Hot she ask for headjob( I should suck her pussy) and I am not happy about it. When I am in need of sex she gave me Mouth Action. I am not happy I can't wait till marriage I need to feel my woman but she is not letting me in. Should I sex else where?

My friend, one day after enough sucking and when she is in the zone, spread that pvssy and fvck the hell out of it. Pound the matrix out of that shiit like a wounded lion. Balls deep on every gaddem stroke, all corners and crevices ravaged.

After that just apologize profusely and blame it on the usual suspect. Las las, if spirit move you, propose on the spot grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by TheWolfen(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lesbian I guess
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by luvmijeje(f): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Your girlfriend is something else! She knows about headjob and she is still doing holy holy!
She doesn't just know, she enjoys it too. Ha!

It's alright!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Benki003(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

My friend, one day after enough sucking and when she is in the zone, spread that pvssy and fvck the hell out of it. Pound the matrix out of that shiit like a wounded lion. Balls deep on every gaddem stroke, all corners and crevices ravaged.

After that just apologize profusely and blame it on the usual suspect. Las las, if spirit move you, propose on the spot grin

Mad people everywhere grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by clemoclem: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Tell your dad
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by okrikaboi: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lesbian boy don tire o
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by BonPatrick(m): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
But she claims to love me
Lostchild:
BonPatrick

Run from that person. You will regret your life.

Words are enough for the wise.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by BonPatrick(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jesus I don't know o
NobleSeed:
Are you now her new pet dog grin grin
Na pet dog work be that oh op.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by BonPatrick(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
You are right
luvmijeje:
Your girlfriend is something else! She knows about headjob and she is still doing holy holy!
She doesn't just know, she enjoys it too. Ha!

It's alright!
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Lostchild(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
BonPatrick:
But she claims to love me

Why would a girl asked you to suck her vagina?

I dated one. She prefare masturbation than penetration. At first I thought she was unatural.

I was right.

She destroyed my world

I still regret till this day.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Liposure: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

that's the spirit
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by zexy2030(m): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Fear God, you both dont own your bodies.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by rex444(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
She get dog?
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by pointblank247(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ok, it's a name and title for me,like Iyaloja.Only strong women wears that crown,do you have to point an elephant to someone for recognition? No it speaks for herself,can any animal drag the queenship title with the lioness?That's a big No.So I am Iya Egbe product of a 2faced sword warrior,a great and outstanding princess,an outstanding Queen who maneuvered the kingship throne to her son by all means, a powerful and outstanding Queen mother whose authority was and can never be challenged by any human, a very wealthy and well travelled woman of substance, a Queen mother whose anger can cause a leave to immediately germinate in the heart of a dry season.Hope this little introduction is enough.You are welcomed
nice one. I will like to get very close

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Crucialgem(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

Wahala no dey finish, plsss the tittle of the Indian film or is it nollywood you copy this one from, hr be like say Bollywood don dey get story line now sha
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by brosom(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
habsydiamond:
If u can't wait tell her u don buy it... The worst part is to wait for ur wedding day and she presented u with a borehole.. Na then ur depression will be activated.
I swear bro grin

In as much as I know it's not Godly to sex before marriage, but any girl that will say no sex before marriage and yet she's not a virgin is a joke, me must do few times to know what's up, can't spend my life time in agony coursed by woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Truvelisback(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
BonPatrick:
Don't blame her, many or several guys she has dated has broken her heart, they will put their Seriake dickson there and run away. She don't want u to the same to her. So Bro, wait 4 her. U should even be lucky that she gave u access to her L.G.A

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Joeyfizzo: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pls can I have her phone number? I want to tell her sometin that will make her give u pvssy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by bepositive11: 12:08am On Sep 27, 2021
Lostchild:

Why would a girl asked you to suck her vagina?

I dated one. She prefare masturbation than penetration. At first I thought she was unatural.

I was right.

She destroyed my world

I still regret till this day.

How was she unatural? How did she destroy your world? Why do you regret it? I'm curious

Women like sucking because it makes them orgasm. Some women can't reach orgasm through penetration alone

It's best to have mutual pleasure and satisfaction

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Southernigbo: 12:30am On Sep 27, 2021
Must u deflower her even she is not ur wife?
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by viktohmarkz(m): 2:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Nothing we no go see for oga seun nairaland with OBJ internet

Hello,

You can get cool affordable shirts, shorts and ladies gowns,

https://www.nairaland.com/6773257/8ball-apparel

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by lereinter(m): 6:39am On Sep 27, 2021
Your gf are one of those girls that are pretenders, boasting they have never had s€x

But

giving you is non penetrative s£x

When she give you mouth.a don't you release

Enjoy it joor

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by lereinter(m): 6:44am On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

Maa scope Ara re
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Youngxx: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2021
As you're sucking grin why not quickly put the di*k in.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Olajydeey: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2021
grin
Abeg,wats ur girlfriend name?
It seems, we are dating the Same girl oo sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by BonPatrick(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2021
Lol
Youngxx:
As you're sucking grin why not quickly put the di*k in.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex by Spider20: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2021
BonPatrick:
Lord have Mercy grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? / How Important Is Tribe In Nigerian Relationships? / If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.