Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola (1227 Views)

I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi / Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) / Ojoko Anthony Campaign Poster With Machete And Bible In His Hands In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by bolaayenimo: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Temidayo Akinsuyi

LAGOS – The Media Office of the Hon. Minister of Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN, has urged well-meaning people to disregard the invitation of some Groups, operating under The Nigeria Project 2023, purportedly to the inauguration of a Support Group for the Minister and the Governor of Borno State over the 2023 elections.

The social media was awash at the weekend with a poster from the Group allegedly presenting the Honorable Minister and the Governor of Borno State, Prof. Babagana Zulum as Presidential and Vice-Presidential candidates respectively of an unnamed political party.

According to the statement issued by the Minister’s media office “Ordinarily, the poster and the various social media reports almost instantly orchestrated on its account would have been ignored as the handwork of mischief makers. However, it became necessary to issue this disclaimer for two key reasons”.

“The first of such was to answer with a strong negative to the numerous inquiries from right thinking and well-meaning Nigerians on whether the Honorable Minister had been contacted or if the Groups had his consent in issuing the invitation”.

Without equivocation, no individual or Group has contacted the Honorable Minister for or on behalf of The Nigeria Project 2023. As Honorable Minister, Mr Fashola is currently focused on leading his dedicated Team in the Ministry of Works and Housing to deliver on the mandate of President Muhammadu Buhari for an expanded and upgraded road transport infrastructure; and affordable Housing nationwide in order to achieve economic growth and prosperity for the citizenry.

Secondly, is the fact that entities unknown to a political party cannot present candidates on behalf of such a political party. As a ranking and loyal member of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), the individual and groups cited as promoters of The Nigeria Project 2023 are unknown to the APC and the Honorable Minister.

Against the backdrop of the foregoing, the Honorable Minister of Works and Housing , Mr Babatunde Fashola SAN urges members of the public to be wary of the antics of unsolicited individuals and Support Groups whose real intentions remain questionable. Every support possible should be given to the efforts of the current administration under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari to deliver a better nation for all.
https://independent.ng/stop-linking-me-with-2023-presidential-election-fashola/

Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by InHeaven(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
You're qualified Anyway

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by nairavsdollars(f): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Who is giving this one hope? Abeg return our camera

Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by hisexcellency34: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Zulum and Osinbanjo is good to go
Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by Dapson73(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Zulum and Osinbanjo is good to go

Fashola is also very capable. Any of the two (Fashola and Osinbajo) is a plus for the Nigeria state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by thesicilian: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dapson73:

Fashola is also very capable. Any of the two (Fashola and Osinbajo) is a plus for the Nigeria state.
You people truly deserve the kind of incompetent leaders you get year in, year out. What has Fashola achieved so far to make him a "plus" for Nigeria?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by hisexcellency34: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
fsahola that gave us stable electricity in 6 months
thesicilian:

You people truly deserve the kind of incompetent leaders you get year in, year out. What has Fashola achieved so far to make him a "plus" for Nigeria?!
Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by SmartPolician: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Any party that presents two Muslims as presidential and vice presidential candidates will lose this election. I know they won't make that mistake though.

BTW, I think Osinbajo is better than Fashola. Fashola was said to have performed wonders in Lagos because he has a lot of money to throw around - thanks to late Umaru Yar'adua.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by InHeaven(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
How? Easier said than done.

Ask Okonjo wahala to return our stolen electricity equipment bought for electrification under OBJ tenure.
hisexcellency34:
fsahola that gave us stable electricity in 6 months
Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by owobokiri(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Come and contest make we see.. Disgusting bigot..
Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by Penguin2: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Fashola is a good candidate

Amaechi is a good candidate

Osinbajo is a good candidate

I don’t want Jonathan that will do 4 years and go

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by juman(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Osinbajo is the candidate of tinubu's camp.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
InHeaven:
You're qualified Anyway
He's someone worth voting for!

But Zulum as a vice is a no! no!
Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by nairavsdollars(f): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
why is zulum a no?
Wiseandtrue:

He's someone worth voting for!

But Zulum as a vice is a no! no!
Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by Charmingrascal(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
InHeaven:
You're qualified Anyway

Do you want to give Tinubu hypertension?
Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
nairavsdollars:
why is zulum a no?
Zulum that cannot tackle security in that him state undecided

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by hisexcellency34: 6:42am On Sep 27, 2021
Was Okojo the minister for power then stop the hate
InHeaven:
How? Easier said than done.

Ask Okonjo wahala to return our stolen electricity equipment bought for electrification under OBJ tenure.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola by Newton2024: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi

LAGOS – The Media Office of the Hon. Minister of Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN, has urged well-meaning people to disregard the invitation of some Groups, operating under The Nigeria Project 2023, purportedly to the inauguration of a Support Group for the Minister and the Governor of Borno State over the 2023 elections.

The social media was awash at the weekend with a poster from the Group allegedly presenting the Honorable Minister and the Governor of Borno State, Prof. Babagana Zulum as Presidential and Vice-Presidential candidates respectively of an unnamed political party.

According to the statement issued by the Minister’s media office “Ordinarily, the poster and the various social media reports almost instantly orchestrated on its account would have been ignored as the handwork of mischief makers. However, it became necessary to issue this disclaimer for two key reasons”.

“The first of such was to answer with a strong negative to the numerous inquiries from right thinking and well-meaning Nigerians on whether the Honorable Minister had been contacted or if the Groups had his consent in issuing the invitation”.

Without equivocation, no individual or Group has contacted the Honorable Minister for or on behalf of The Nigeria Project 2023. As Honorable Minister, Mr Fashola is currently focused on leading his dedicated Team in the Ministry of Works and Housing to deliver on the mandate of President Muhammadu Buhari for an expanded and upgraded road transport infrastructure; and affordable Housing nationwide in order to achieve economic growth and prosperity for the citizenry.

Secondly, is the fact that entities unknown to a political party cannot present candidates on behalf of such a political party. As a ranking and loyal member of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), the individual and groups cited as promoters of The Nigeria Project 2023 are unknown to the APC and the Honorable Minister.

Against the backdrop of the foregoing, the Honorable Minister of Works and Housing , Mr Babatunde Fashola SAN urges members of the public to be wary of the antics of unsolicited individuals and Support Groups whose real intentions remain questionable. Every support possible should be given to the efforts of the current administration under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari to deliver a better nation for all.
https://independent.ng/stop-linking-me-with-2023-presidential-election-fashola/
You dare not without the consent of your Fulani lords. Coward!

I'm still waiting for your stable light in six months. Failure!

(1) (Reply)

Canibalism To Further Delay BIAFRA. / Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE / IPOB - Government And Evil Politicians Created Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.