Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! (2289 Views)

The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. / Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached / US Based Brother Scammed By A Typical Naija Babe After Seeing Her Through School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by chatinent: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
My own is that when they tell those Aso Ebi girls to go and pick guys, I will run.

Signed, management.

Can you tell us yours?

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by Sonnobax15(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
cheesy
I attended one wedding yesterday at Effurun.........My guy whose brother was marrying arranged a round table for all his guests....So when we were all seated,all of a sudden,a neutral guy came in and sat in our midst.....The funny thing was that Every single food that was shared,na this guy chop pass....

So when it was time for spraying,my other guys and I withdrew money and went to spray but this guy was still seating firm.....Later on,when my guy brought take away food, the same guy was the first to collect,and even wanted to fight with my guy for not giving him the take away food on time.Na once one of my guys change am for am undecided

Mennnnnnnn,no be small grace and insurance cover the nigha that yesterday cha grin. Na that kind grace guyman suppose get..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by Cerebellum: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
I notice you OP, seem like marriage dey hungry yougrin

I attended a friend's wedding few years ago. When we touched down to reception, from church..activities started but the caterer fvcked up, food was delayed and you know naija nah

I was dumbfounded when the bride stormed outside the hall where food was been served, angrily collected the spoon and started serving herself.
The look on her face can kill Bubugrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
@Chatinent Na you and your landlord daughter marriage I wan attend....maybe her sister fil gree for me
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by stinjoe(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
The bride used her hand to share rice so that only those that paid for asoebi would eat.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by chatinent: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
I attended one wedding yesterday at Effurun.........My guy whose brother was marrying arranged a round table for all his guests....So when we were all seated,a neutral guy came in and sat in our midst.....The funny thing was that Every single food that was shared,na this guy chop pass....

So when it was time for spraying,my other guys and I withdrew money and went to spray but this guy was still seating firm.....Later on,when my guy brought take away food, the same guy was the first to collect,and even wanted to fight with my guy for not giving him the take away food on time.Na once one of my guys change am for am undecided

Lol. He didn't know you guys were a group?
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by chatinent: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Cerebellum:
I notice you OP, seem like marriage dey hungry yougrin

I attended a igbo friend's wedding few years ago. When we touched down to reception, from church..activities started but the caterer fvcked up, food was delayed and you know naija nah

I was dumbfounded when the bride stormed outside the hall where food is been served, angrily collected the spoon and started serving herself.
The look on her face can kill Bubugrin

Lol. You were among the committee. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by chatinent: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
t Na you and your landlord daughter marriage I wan attend....maybe her sister fil gree for me

She is a beautiful Witness.
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by chatinent: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
stinjoe:
The bride used her hand to share rice so that only those that paid for asoebi would eat.

Lol. It's not the rice that's the target. It's the meat.
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by stinjoe(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:

Lol. It's not the rice that's the target. It's the meat.
All join! cheesy
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by G0LANHEIGHTS(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
The only wedding I've ever attended didn't end well for me.
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:

She is a beautiful Witness.

Jehovah Witness??

1 Like

Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by chatinent: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Jehovah Witness??

Yes.
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
nothing spoil then. I even need Christ in my life back!! wink wink

chatinent:

Yes.
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by chatinent: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
nothing spoil then. I even need Christ in my life back!! wink wink

Lol.
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by missyojo(f): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
G0LANHEIGHTS:
The only wedding I've ever attended didn't end well for me.

I will like to know what happened, do you mind to share your experience there?
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by Ekejoestar(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
I've not attended a wedding since I turned 12
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by Offpoint1: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
When the idiots sharing food kept passing me by to serve others, I made a request but they keep telling me someone would serve me. That's how I switched almost all the seats and still didn't get food, I felt chest pains out of anger and pain. I walked into the toilet and cry my eyes out before the devil whispered into my ears... "put water in the generator"... I did listen to him and it was a relieved.

I stopped attending any wedding that has no access card, because rich people wedding you had people walking to your table like every 15-30 minutes asking you if you've been serve and if you'll like to eat anything else and they present you with menu, while your table is filled up with drinks and water, plus small chops.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by JOACHINpedro: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
E reach my turn, aunty say spoon don finish
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by anthonyuncle(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2021
e plenty.
committee of friends wahala,
rudeness of wedding guests(to vendors),
delays & disappointments from vendors,
girls trolling over guys that appear rich,
event owners/managers and their useless rules,
couples seeing every rubbish going on and trying to keep their cool -some couldn't hold it till the end and lost it
etc
make i no just talk
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by debbydams(f): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2021
chatinent:
My own is that when they tell those Aso Ebi girls to go and pick guys, I will run.

Signed, management.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44 Dominque Seun

Can you tell us yours?
lol
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by chatinent: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2021
Offpoint1:
When the idiots sharing food kept passing me by to serve others, I made a request but they keep telling me someone would serve me. That's how I switched almost all the seats and still didn't get food, I felt chest pains out of anger and pain. I walked into the toilet and cry my eyes out before the devil whispered into my ears... "put water in the generator"... I did listen to him and it was a relieved.

I stopped attending any wedding that has no access card, because rich people wedding you had people walking to your table like every 15-30 minutes asking you if you've been serve and if you'll like to eat anything else and they present you with menu, while your table is filled up with drinks and water, plus small chops.

Lol

Only you go call the girl make she bring food. Rice, salad, and a pinch of moimoi if available.

You don comot belt dey wait for food.

Hanty go return after one hour only for you to see her serving others.

“Na wa o, is it not this girl I told to bring me food? Hey, seeeeeee, yeah, you, please come. Shebi you came here and I told you what I would want to eat.”

“OH, I am so sorry. Salad finished.”

“You would have brought the rice and moimoi like that na.”

After another one hour...

“Seeeeee, hey... (Lowered voice and tried to be funny amid anger) you guys aren't seeing us in this place o. What about the food?”

“Oga, the truth is that meat has finished.”

“Just bring the rice like that and moimoi.”

----------
E no go reach ten minutes she leaves, you go see girls carry plates of rice and big meat to go give some sets of people..

You: is it not meat I am seeing like this? But this girl said it has finished. (Immediately, you will see the nonsense girl coming out with an empty tray after serving one ugly nonsense).

You will na summon her with your hand to come ... maintaining a wicked grin.

“See dear, in this life you see right, nobody is a hungry man. You were passing here and asked me what I will eat...I was pressing my phone. Did I call you? Did I beg you? Did I stop you... I mean, was I the one who stopped you?”

(She tries to explain)

“..no, wait! I am not a hungry man. You have served the stupid fool over there about three times but haven't even given me a plate! Let me tell you.. I was invited here..I am not a hungry man! Am I a hungry person! Is it food sb will be using to intimidate me? First you said meat has finished, who are those vagabonds being served over there with chicken. I said you should put moimoi if available? What part of “if available” didn't you understand? (Your voice don dey change) No, I am not sad. I'm not sad. If there was no salad, bring the rice and moimoi, you refused.”

“Sir, please let me explain.”

“no..no.no, don't explain to me, nonsense! Go and eat you food. Useless idiot! Look at her. Nonsense.”

Lol.
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by fattprince(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2021
chatinent:

Ordering for food weak me.

Only you go call the girl make she bring food. Rice, salad, and a pinch of moimoi if available.

You don comot belt dey wait for food.

Hanty go return after one hour only for you to see her serving others.

“Na wa o, is it not this girl I told to bring me food? Hey, seeeeeee, yeah, you, please come. Shebi you came here and I told you what I would want to eat.”

“OH, I am so sorry. Salad finished.”

“You would have brought the rice and moimoi like that na.”

After another one hour...

“Seeeeee, hey... (Lowered voice and tried to be funny amid anger) you guys aren't seeing us in this place o. What about the food?”

“Oga, the truth is that meat has finished.”

“Just bring the rice like that and moimoi.”

----------
E no go reach ten minutes she leaves, you go see girls carry plates of rice and big meat to go give some sets of people..

You will na summon he with your hand to come ... maintaining a wicked grin.

You: is it not meat I am seeing like this? But this girl said it has finished. (Immediately, you see the nonsense girl coming out with an empty tray after serving one ugly nonsense).

“See dear, in this life you see right, nobody is a hungry man. You were passing her and asked me what I will eat..did I beg you? Did I stop you... I mean, was I the one who stopped you?”

(She tries to explain)

“..no, wait! I am not a hungry man. You have served the stupid fool over there about three times but haven't even given me a plate! Let me tell you.. I was invited here..I am not a hungry man! Am I a hungry person! Is it food sb will be using to intimidate me? First you said meat has finished, who are those vagabonds being served over there with chicken. If there was no salad, bring the rice and moimoi, you refused.”

“Sir, please let me explain.”

“no..no.no, don't explain to me, nonsense! Go and eat you food. Useless idiot! Look at her. Nonsense.”

LOL.
Guy. Las las you don mad. I almost choked on my laughter.
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by lilvicky68(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2021
The last wedding reception I attend..
As I reach there chair don finish..I no even bother wait for food because I know say food no go reach me without chair..
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by chatinent: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2021
fattprince:

Guy. Las las you don mad. I almost choked on my laughter.

Lol.

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominque, Seun, food for front oo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by chatinent: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
The last wedding reception I attend..
As I reach there chair don finish..I no even bother wait for food because I know say food no go reach me without chair..

The embarrassment too much some times.

Person fit reason you to get up say make them give another uncle chair because e relate to groom.
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Offpoint1:

Same experience here. They served food but kept on omitting my seat

Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by chatinent: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ekejoestar:
I've not attended a wedding since I turned 12

Wetin happen?
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by chatinent: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
e plenty.
committee of friends wahala,
rudeness of wedding guests(to vendors),
delays & disappointments from vendors,
girls trolling over guys that appear rich,
event owners/managers and their useless rules,
couples seeing every rubbish going on and trying to keep their cool -some couldn't hold it till the end and lost it
etc
make i no just talk

Na so dem bridal maidens go pick my guy wey dey rest for person Benz.

Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by chatinent: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
E reach my turn, aunty say spoon don finish

Mah no lie, if hunger hold me, I go bag am o.

Normal normal, I no get shame.
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by chatinent: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

Same experience here. They served food but kept on omitting my seat

Lol. Making man feel bad.

When you poor for this life, you are invisible.
Re: Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! by JOACHINpedro: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
chatinent:

Mah no lie, if hunger hold me, I go bag am o.

Normal normal, I no get shame.
Only if I had gone alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of Husband that humbles Nigerian Feminist / What I Experienced This Week After Getting A Job / I Bought It, Just Want To Share With Nairaland Fam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.