Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline (27133 Views)

NDA Matriculates 441 Cadets For 75th Regular Course / 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State / NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Eriokanmi: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
Unbreakable007:

I knew apes sounds foolish untill u made a sound. That is military for u not ministry.
Family first,country second. You know nothing about ethics of a call to serve.

If your family isn't in order , how can you boldly carry gun and kill enemies of state without distractions ? Do you know the major cause of depression and low morale in the military and do you know why military always prefer to transfer a portion of their salary into the account of their family ? Only a foolish being would reason the way you do.

8 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by jamace(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
No names?
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by german01(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
To those involved in these tragedy so sorry for you and to those saying only southerners are involved in it mind you, about 10 of them are northerners
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Cnach: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
LaserWr:
Check well they are southerners.
Exactly my thought
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Bolaji26(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Femmyfestus:

Please what tarma are you?

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by ComeToJesus: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I didn't cheat or involve in malpractice but i was accused, charged and dismissed.

I am a son of nobody but God knows the best cus he is the only evidence i have.

My offense was that my sister called me that my mom fainted and they rushed her to the hospital that her left leg and left hand paralyzed.

I asked for permission in school just to go see her since she only have me and her sister but i was denied the permission.

My mind was not at peace knowing the way my younger sister was crying on phone and she has no one to stay with her.

I left without the permission and was close arrest after a week of being abs in sch.

I was charged for awol and was surprised to see the outcome as dismissed.

I have accepted my faith

I look forward to seeing myself in a better place again. cry

Please pray for my mom, don't want to loose school and my mum.

She still can't take her left leg

So sorry about what happened to you. Is there no ground for appeal with concrete evidence of your mum's state of health?

1 Like

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
LaserWr:
Check well they are southerners.
shut up!!
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Richyblack1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Unbreakable007:

U r a fool.

R u a doctor? .... Going to see ur mum does nt change anything. Send money if i have and pray for her. Ur number one priority in d military is discipline. Go... U move.. Don't go. U stand still. U r looking for whom to sympathize with u. Commissioned officers like u r d one conniving wt bandits. Idiot!!
[color=#006600][quote author=Unbreakable007 post=106193860]

are u a sadist or wat,put urself in his shoe..would u be heartless to ur mum? u ar seriously blaming this guy?
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Bolaji26(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Local format.

Your mates dey use foreign format to collect dollars

Anyway, if all you said didn't happen to you, I pray they all happen to you.

Next time, think before you lay a curse on yourself.

.I have any evidence here if you Need.

Kindly pm me.

And u forgot to add, if all . I said is true but u decided to say all that because of your ignorant then nothing fruitful shall ever come out of your life too. (Amen

4 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I didn't cheat or involve in malpractice but i was accused, charged and dismissed.

My offense was that my sister called me that my mom fainted and they rushed her to the hospital that her left leg and left hand paralyzed.

I asked for permission in school just to go see her since she only have me and her sister but i was denied the permission.

My mind was not at peace knowing the way my younger sister was crying on phone and she has no one to stay with her.

I left without the permission and was close arrest after a week of being abs in sch.

I have accepted my faith

It is well bro.... Academy has strict rules... Don't forget how kyaris son was also chased by sarham.... And till today the case is still in court....

May the Almighty give your mum good health.. give you a better place that far better than academy!!!

4 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Bolaji26(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
ComeToJesus:

So sorry about what happened to you. Is there no ground for appeal with concrete evidence of your mum's state of health?

Working on that sir.

To see what all this oga can do for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by AcademicWriter: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Our dads ACADEMY
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Bolaji26(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hammyaladin:
It is well bro.... Academy has strict rules... Don't forget how kyaris son was also chased by sarham.... And till today the case is still in court....

May the Almighty give your mum good health.. give you a better place that far better than academy!!!

Amin
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by shoskylala1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

This is just like the story of an average Nigerian. May the Lord grant your MUM quick recovery.
Trust me the Lord has a better place He’s planning for you. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by ComeToJesus: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by UNCLE DEJI @DejiAdesogan:

"Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna on Friday dismisses 18 Cadets, including 4 final year 5th termers due for commissioning as officer on 9 Oct. They were tried & found guilty on various offences, including exam malpractices, brutality, indiscipline & other misconduct."

"The concluded Dossier Review (disciplinary 'gr action) routine exercise is in line with --- provisions of Cadets Hand Book on Discipline and General Administration 2018 (Revised) & Armed Forces Act CAP A20 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004. To ensure discipline is preserved in NDA."

Seems the administration of that institution just woke up from their slumber.

The cadets are the most undisciplined set of humans I know. Imagine those nonsense kids blocking an expressway and daring'bloody civilians' to say anything against their silly and condemnabl acts.

I still feel it's a waste of taxpayers money training those nitwits with taxpayers fund.

I loathe injustice and oppression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:

.I have any evidence here if you Need.

Kindly pm me.

And u forgot to add, if all . I said is true but u decided to say all that because of your ignorant then nothing fruitful shall ever come out of your life too. (Amen

Screw you and screw your evidence.

If all you said is not true, then they will all happen to you on tenfold.

If all you said is true, then you will receive help in tenfold.
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by AsawanaDgreat: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Make sense
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by offset67(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Academy of wonders!!!
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Patrioticman007(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

Trials come in many ways may Allah replace what you have lost with something greater, for Allah is the greatest, your sick mom will get better too. However next time, once you find yourself in professional field, the profession comes first before family, for the state is counting on you.

2 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Aurelius1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Edoreborn:
My former sch never stopped their selective justice... Meanwhile,,I was edo3 on nairaland.. registered 2013,,but lost my phone n also forgot my password..Now edoreborn..hmmm
Are you now a commissioned officer?
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Bolaji26(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Trials come in many ways may Allah replace what you have lost with something greater, for Allah is the greatest, your sick mom will get better too. However next time, once you find yourself in professional field, the profession comes first before family, for the state is counting on you.

Amin.

Lesson learnt.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by DavidHarry(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Peaceful doves become sitting ducks
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by obinoral1179(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

Bro if your story is genuine,you should have waited for permission.

2 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by obinoral1179(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:

I did all that with my ogas. (Video call etc).

But when facing query, nobody came to my rescue because i am a son of nobody.

table your case before the God that owns everybody.... If you are Christian and you attend a Bible believing church then you know what to do.... Prayer can still bring to back

2 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Epicji: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

Are u a doctor?. Ur mum is still sick plus ur dismissal. It serves u right. A regimented life is must for all military personnel. U not fit to be a military guy

3 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Aurelius1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

God is your strength bro. How your mum now?

1 Like

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Bolaji26(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Aurelius1:
God is your strength bro. How your mum now?

Getting better sir.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Bolaji26(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
obinoral1179:
Bro if your story is genuine,you should have waited for permission.

If you know how many times i requested for them to grant me permission but they didn't.

I just had to risk it and go since my mum keep mentioning my name to see me.

I am still surprise of the outcome but just needed to voice it out so i can free my pains in my mind.

5 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by karnafiu03(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

Good that you speak the truth....

My brother, i won't lie to you, u av made the biggest mistake of ur life. Being in the military, u should know d consequences of AWOL perhaps you don't even know anybody.
Your mom would heal....with you or without you if God has destined her to heal. You are the first cadet to be dismissed in final lap, even soldiers or offr dat av spent years in the Army are easily dismissed on AWOL ground.
A sin dat mayb forgiven as young cadet may not be forgiven as a final termer because it is assumed dat u should know better d consequences of the offence. Well its not over for you bro....try better next time, life goes on!

7 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Came4amod: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

tongue

So when u were denied the permission u became brutal and also admitted to exam malpractices. !!!
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Came4amod: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Came4amod:

tongue

So when u were denied the permission u became brutal and also admitted to exam malpractices. !!!

God knows best .. u sef know Wetin sup or else na human rights lawyer u go dey find now sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement / The Hostel Nnamdi Azikiwe Built For UNN In Poor State (Photos) / Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.