Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline (27134 Views)

NDA Matriculates 441 Cadets For 75th Regular Course / 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State / NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Pum60: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
karnafiu03:

Good that you speak the truth....

My brother, i won't lie to you, u av made the biggest mistake of ur life. Being in the military, u should know d consequences of AWOL perhaps you don't even know anybody.
Your mom would heal....with you or without you if God has destined her to heal. You are the first cadet to be dismissed in final lap, even soldiers or offr dat av spent years in the Army are easily dismissed on AWOL ground.
A sin dat mayb forgiven as young cadet may not be forgiven as a final termer because it is assumed dat u should know better d consequences of the offence. Well its not over for you bro....try better next time, life goes on!
My brother all is well, I believe all that happens is for a reason and a good one at that. It's a job whose description is risky at any given point in time, so take it in good faith, ur mother will be fine and God will perfect his works in ur life and that of ur family.

1 Like

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Teerach: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sometimes we bring problems for ourselves where there is none. There's what is called endurance and it's just for five years and after that you get all the freedom you want in this world. No matter how much you try to paint an excuse, anything that goes outside the rules of the NDA can attract this much punishment.
Sometimes it's not village people. Sometimes it's all bout common sense and failure to prioritize your life and career.
If they say smoking is wrong, wait till you're out of there and practice what you feel is right.
If it requires a pass to visit even your dying family, wait till you get one before you leave. It doesn't matter how we try to be emotional about it. That's why there isn't need for a phone in the first place. If you didn't have a phone, won't those in charge of her welfare cater for her?
It's something like this mfm pastor calls near success syndrome.
If they say no cheating in exam, discipline is all you need to read as though your life depends on it.
For those chanting southerners are always at the receiving end, then maybe southerners are lawless people.
If you're in the NDA and your emotion is still working in certain areas of your life above your purpose of being in the military, then maybe you ought not to be there.
It's a training ground. A place to prepare you for more serious business and not family business.
If you find yourself in anywhere, never make yourself the one they use for example. Stand out. I know there's always a scapegoat in school. NEVER be amongst them.
Solution: you can start by writing a gratitude journal that you'll be called back and considered. Believing in the unseen can work wonders in your life or let it go and be grateful. In all, gratitude should play a bigger role in this situation you find yourself.

5 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Sunday2021: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
LaserWr:
Check well they are southerners.
always foolish irrelevant ethnic colouration.
Grow up kid!
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by ciro11(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
SporaD8:

Congrats to them. They just escape certain death!

Exactly

1 Like

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Isobug:
Hmmmm......Why indulging in exam malpractice when you know you will be employed whether with low or high grade point. And you will be there in the Service till you retire and may not require job after retirement except for greedy mofos.
U no knw say if u fail any course Extra Extra years be dat undecided
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Okhuadams(m): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by UNCLE DEJI @DejiAdesogan:

"Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna on Friday dismisses 18 Cadets, including 4 final year 5th termers due for commissioning as officer on 9 Oct. They were tried & found guilty on various offences, including exam malpractices, brutality, indiscipline & other misconduct."

"The concluded Dossier Review (disciplinary 'gr action) routine exercise is in line with --- provisions of Cadets Hand Book on Discipline and General Administration 2018 (Revised) & Armed Forces Act CAP A20 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004. To ensure discipline is preserved in NDA."
big time mess up hmmmm
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Okhuadams(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mangekyo:
This guy just steal my FTC undecided

Meanwhile, those dismissed final year senior cadets would find themselves in deep depression. After 4 years of enduring Brutality, then you got dismissed. I doubt if there's anything that could be as painful as that.
but not ur likes
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Valleys(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
People, please be careful with this guy. I don't know which is true.

2 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I didn't cheat or involve in malpractice but i was accused, charged and dismissed.

I am a son of nobody but God knows the best cus he is the only evidence i have.

My offense was that my sister called me that my mom fainted and they rushed her to the hospital that her left leg and left hand paralyzed.

I asked for permission in school just to go see her since she only have me and her sister but i was denied the permission.

My mind was not at peace knowing the way my younger sister was crying on phone and she has no one to stay with her.

I left without the permission and was close arrest after a week of being abs in sch.

I was charged for awol and was surprised to see the outcome as dismissed.

I have accepted my faith

I look forward to seeing myself in a better place again. cry

Please pray for my mom, don't want to loose school and my mum.

She still can't take her left leg
Guy u fuckup seriously,
So u no get any Family Relations or Cousins dat can tak up de issue so u can Secure ur future,,,,
I knw u love ur most best,
Ur Mum can Sacrifice anything 4 ur better future
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Oyin2212(m): 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I didn't cheat or involve in malpractice but i was accused, charged and dismissed.

My offense was that my sister called me that my mom fainted and they rushed her to the hospital that her left leg and left hand paralyzed.

I asked for permission in school just to go see her since she only have me and her sister but i was denied the permission.

My mind was not at peace knowing the way my younger sister was crying on phone and she has no one to stay with her.

I left without the permission and was close arrest after a week of being abs in sch.

I have accepted my faith

Sorry bri
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by OwenJesse27(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

Bro be of good cheer you just save your self from dead and other useless things to come in the Nigerian army ...this country does not deserve your loyalty because it as fail u .as a citizen..

1 Like

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by mastermaestro(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Valleys:
People, please be careful with this guy. I don't know which is true.

The dude is certainly a fraud. The style of writing is exactly the same including the username. Nairaland, home of detectives. cheesy cheesy
Thanks man! grin

3 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by babavik: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

Too bad bro!!
Very sorry about that.
I pray for your mum's quick recovery.
I don't know how God will do it, but I have faith that he will turn your years and tears of sorrow to joy and laughter. Amen

1 Like

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Paperbag(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

You said you were accused ?

But then you went on to tell us your offense ,

Its a military school and you know their laws ,even in universities like convenant n babcock that alone can get you expelled ..

Im not saying going to see your mum was bad but they would have understood your condition and even begged you not to come.

You had a brighter future mate and knowing you are a nobody should have even been more reason for you not to attempt that act you did

3 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by IMASTEX: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bayonet40:
Nairaland is seriously going backward because of people like you. Your mentality stinks.
Well, I use to say this to people who always add ethnicity to everything until Buhari became the president of mostly Funali. Sadly, the guy might not be far from the truth, anything is possible with Buhari knowing that the army is locked down & populated by Northerners.
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by IMASTEX: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
If it will stop military indiscipline, encourage good morale values, then it's a good development.
It won't stop anything that is if they aren't even unjustly or smartly replaced. Meanwhile, if they were truly serious about quality how Buhari take pass screening undecided
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by wizseller: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
A son of nobody can become somebody tomorrow

Keep hope alive and don't relent

Your best days are ahead

Bolaji26:

I did all that with my ogas. (Video call etc).

But when facing query, nobody came to my rescue because i am a son of nobody.

1 Like

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Juventus4life: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
LaserWr:

How I wish it's true.
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by samonak(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

Haba! AWOL does not merit dismissal ( except you're a chronic awolee) worse case scenario they should have given you relegation or Restriction with loss of pay and IHL ( intensive hard labour)

1 Like

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by samonak(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
wizseller:
I can feel your pain if your story is true

But why leave without permission when you know military demands high level of discipline

What happened to video calls

How come you didn't get one of your Oga to understand what you were going through?

You were away not for 2-3 days but a whole week

You can start a career as a private security consultant

Getting permission to leave the Academy on pass is not too easy to get oh! One of my home boys in 52RC wasn't even allowed to go home for his mum's burial and he was the last born. Today he is Wing commander in the NAF.

6 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Ellipses: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
So sorry to hear this bro, God will strengthen you and give you all the necessary resources to move forward in Life bro, God will also grant your mom speedy recoveries too
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by derecho(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
This is suspicious.
If this is usually done, we'll not be seeing officers like the one pouring dirty water on a corp member or people sleeping at their duty posts for bandits to enter, kill and kidnap soldiers.
Abi wetin be brutality and indiscipline?

Almost all the soldiers we know are as brutal as buratai.

Who knows, maybe just maybe this is the first time they'd be implementing their 2004 act.
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by JuanDeDios: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

This is so sad to hear. I suggest you speak to Femi Falana.

2 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Rashord007(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

Sorry my bro... But do did you want to do it like this...? Where did you want to start from
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by vickydevoka(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

Sometimes u use brain over emotion. i learned dat in the boarden house
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by vickydevoka(m): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Paperbag:

You said you were accused ?

But then you went on to tell us your offense ,

Its a military school and you know their laws ,even in universities like convenant n babcock that alone can get you expelled ..

Im not saying going to see your mum was bad but they would have understood your condition and even begged you not to come.

You had a brighter future mate and knowing you are a nobody should have even been more reason for you not to attempt that act you did
He acted foolishly. He needs money to take care of his mum in future.
Same mum might reign insult on him wen he becomes jobless n not bringing money at home. Sometimes in live we learn in de hard way

2 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by chapwiz(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Now that you left and landed yourself in this situation is your mum not alive? Are you d doctor that treated her? Or was it your present that kept her alive till today?
So how you people take things too emotional you could have still pray in your School and God will still keep her alive. Not that you are dismissed you are now calling for prayers for your mum
When I was thinking you will be the saviour and the healer that will heal her since without you she won’t survive a day.
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
LaserWr:
You are seriously suffering from dogmatism!
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Marpol2021(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Village peoples really follows this ones ooo, nah so my guy wey Dey termal five for polac Dey dismisses am too.
Sultty:
Chai. oh my God, just this friday some few days to be commisioned officers on oct.9th and then this
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Marpol2021(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
The lord is your strength brother. Wishing mummy quick recovery in Jesus name.but pls don’t tell her that you have been dismissed from the academy yet, you know she isn’t strong enough to receive such news.
Bolaji26:
thank you sir.

I hope to see myself in a bigger place.
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by samonak(m): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Edoreborn:
Was there for 6years,, suffered like a thief,,but in d end... Dismissed...Not even 5yrs ooo...I was a culprit(slang in nda for d ones that serves job endlessly)
Which RC? U said u spent 6years? Were u relegated?
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by francmoda: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

I come bearing receipts...I really can't tell exactly the play here but many things don't add up.... you are many things at once...I was expecting to confirm from your previous posts here that you were a cadet but found an entirely different story.

You might be a barrack boy like u clearly stated, close to military personnel but definitely didn't go to NDA..wasn't a termer 3 cadet and apparently wasn't dismissed.

I will leave your Mum's part out of this cos I can't prove anything

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement / The Hostel Nnamdi Azikiwe Built For UNN In Poor State (Photos) / Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.