Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline (27137 Views)

NDA Matriculates 441 Cadets For 75th Regular Course / 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State / NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Shimran(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I didn't cheat or involve in malpractice but i was accused, charged and dismissed.

I am a son of nobody but God knows the best cus he is the only evidence i have.

My offense was that my sister called me that my mom fainted and they rushed her to the hospital that her left leg and left hand paralyzed.

I asked for permission in school just to go see her since she only have me and her sister but i was denied the permission.

My mind was not at peace knowing the way my younger sister was crying on phone and she has no one to stay with her.

I left without the permission and was close arrest after a week of being abs in sch.

I was charged for awol and was surprised to see the outcome as dismissed.

I have accepted my faith

I look forward to seeing myself in a better place again. cry

Please pray for my mom, don't want to loose school and my mum.

She still can't take her left leg

Feel bad for you.
May Allah comforts you and makes it a blessing in disguise.
As for your Mom, may she recover from such health challenge.
Be strong.

1 Like

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Nanj(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=lalasticlala post=106192563]As shared by UNCLE DEJI @DejiAdesogan:

"Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna on Friday dismisses 18 Cadets, including 4 final year 5th termers due for commissioning as officer on 9 Oct. They were tried & found guilty on various offences, including exam malpractices, brutality, indiscipline & other misconduct."

"The concluded Dossier Review (disciplinary 'gr action) routine exercise is in line with --- provisions of Cadets Hand Book on Discipline and General Administration 2018 (Revised) & Armed Forces Act CAP A20 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004. To ensure discipline is preserved in NDA.Now tell me y won't they carry weapons to disturb innocent citizens, they were well trained already,wat they did is not good, but i think there's another way of resolving the issue rather than to dismissed them.my take thou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement / The Hostel Nnamdi Azikiwe Built For UNN In Poor State (Photos) / Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.