Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,797 members, 7,956,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline (27502 Views)

NDA Matriculates 441 Cadets For 75th Regular Course / 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State / NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by francmoda: 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
More

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Edoreborn: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
samonak:

Which RC? U said u spent 6years? Were u relegated?
I don't want to mention my RC..As per been relegated,,yes...
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Unbreakable007: 4:07am On Sep 27, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Family first,country second. You know nothing about ethics of a call to serve.

If your family isn't in order , how can you boldly carry gun and kill enemies of state without distractions ? Do you know the major cause of depression and low morale in the military and do you know why military always prefer to transfer a portion of their salary into the account of their family ? Only a foolish being would reason the way you do.

I will not insult u back. Military has her rules and regulations and if u knw u can't adhere to it why joining at d first place because nobody forced u to join.
Don't forget the guy is not a doctor.

4 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by ledaman: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2021
LaserWr:
Check well they are southerners.
Get lost useless fellow without fact before conclusion.
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by ledaman: 7:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Bayonet40:
Nairaland is seriously going backward because of people like you. Your mentality stinks.
Not only stinks, he is a disgraced to his family.
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2021
chiiraq802:

For real sorry bro

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

If u are serious DM

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2021
obstead200:
am really sorry to hear this......but u are guilty of gross indiscipline.

Discipline is very important in the military.....and u failed to observe discipline.
Carry Ur cross

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2021
Humulity:
Quite unfortunate.

Put this behind you and move ahead, enough space in the sky for all kind of birds.

Hope your Mother is getting better?

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by josite: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I didn't cheat or involve in malpractice but i was accused, charged and dismissed.

I am a son of nobody but God knows the best cus he is the only evidence i have.

My offense was that my sister called me that my mom fainted and they rushed her to the hospital that her left leg and left hand paralyzed.

I asked for permission in school just to go see her since she only have me and her sister but i was denied the permission.

My mind was not at peace knowing the way my younger sister was crying on phone and she has no one to stay with her.

I left without the permission and was close arrest after a week of being abs in sch.

I was charged for awol and was surprised to see the outcome as dismissed.

I have accepted my faith

I look forward to seeing myself in a better place again. cry

Please pray for my mom, don't want to loose school and my mum.

She still can't take her left leg

Sorry about the your mother.

Don't quarrel with the verdict.you are a soldier and you cannot leave your station without permission.

After 2 year.apply for a review.even dismissed soldiers get their case reviewed.

It is a right decision.

Meanwhile find a private security job in a company to do and be very honest to tell them what happened to you and your plan to reapply to nda

2 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by pavoda: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2021
amin grin
Bolaji26:

.I have any evidence here if you Need.

Kindly pm me.

And u forgot to add, if all . I said is true but u decided to say all that because of your ignorant then nothing fruitful shall ever come out of your life too. (Amen
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Arrahman39: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I didn't cheat or involve in malpractice but i was accused, charged and dismissed.

My offense was that my sister called me that my mom fainted and they rushed her to the hospital that her left leg and left hand paralyzed.

I asked for permission in school just to go see her since she only have me and her sister but i was denied the permission.

My mind was not at peace knowing the way my younger sister was crying on phone and she has no one to stay with her.

I left without the permission and was close arrest after a week of being abs in sch.

I have accepted my faith

thank God I'm an ex-cadet, sorry for your mum health but you have committed dismissible offense...

2 Likes

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Bolaji26(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2021
josite:

Sorry about the your mother.

Don't quarrel with the verdict.you are a soldier and you cannot leave your station without permission.

After 2 year.apply for a review.even dismissed soldiers get their case reviewed.

It is a right decision.

Meanwhile find a private security job in a company to do and be very honest to tell them what happened to you and your plan to reapply to nda

Thank you sir.

I really appreciate and i will do as you suggested.
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Drefaithful(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2021
Mangekyo:
This guy just steal my FTC undecided

Meanwhile, those dismissed final year senior cadets would find themselves in deep depression. After 4 years of enduring Brutality, then you got dismissed. I doubt if there's anything that could be as painful as that.

Not 4, but 5 years of rigorous training and suffering
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Drefaithful(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bolaji26:
cry.

I was among.

I have accepted my faith

Bolaji, God is your strength, what you did is tantamount to taking bullet for your mum, you sacrificed your career for her, but never mind God will see you through. Put the past behind you and start life as if nothing happened, though it is difficult, but once again God is your strength.
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by agabusta: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Eriokanmi:
He's wiser than you are. I guessed you dropped from the sky or you don't respect your mother. It takes a reasonable being to do just that. It's you guys who don't value life. Everything isn't about sending that yeye money you mentioned. You even sound more foolish than apes

The other guy is right. But he didnt have to sound so rude to the expelled guy.

That is the military for you. When you sign up for the military, it takes the 1st place in your life. Your loyalty is to the military and its directives.

You can't cope with that, you get booted out. Exactly what happened to the cadet.

The military is not for everybody.

Even if your entire family is dying, once permission is not granted for you to leave, you stick with it. If you can't cope with the straitness of the policies, you quit.
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Mangekyo: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Drefaithful:

Not 4, but 5 years of rigorous training and suffering
NAF and Navy are 4 years while NA is 5. So it depends on the branch they're in
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Eriokanmi: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Unbreakable007:

I will not insult u back. Military has her rules and regulations and if u knw u can't adhere to it why joining at d first place because nobody forced u to join.
Don't forget the guy is not a doctor.
Apologies for the seeming insult and I respect your civility.

1 Like

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Drefaithful(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
33Solomonf:
And our belove FailBuhari graduate from this NDA chai Las Las na scam

PMB never attended NDA, during their days, NDA was not into an existence. He was commissioned in 1962, NDA was established in 1964, 1st Regular course (1st RC) were the likes of Gen Oladipo DIYA, Gen Aliyu Gusau, Gen Salihu Ibrahim, Admiral Maduekwe, Gen mamman kotangora, and host of others

1 Like

Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by agabusta: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
Valleys:
People, please be careful with this guy. I don't know which is true.

They are also paid by the government.
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by agabusta: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
samonak:

Getting permission to leave the Academy on pass is not too easy to get oh! One of my home boys in 52RC wasn't even allowed to go home for his mum's burial and he was the last born. Today he is Wing commander in the NAF.

That was some smart digging you did.

This guy probably wants to gather sympathy and use it to start defrauding people.
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by SarkinYarki: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Edoreborn:
Was there for 6years,, suffered like a thief,,but in d end... Dismissed...Not even 5yrs ooo...I was a culprit(slang in nda for d ones that serves job endlessly)

What RC ? How can you be in the Academy for 6 years ?
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Edoreborn: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
SarkinYarki:

What RC ? How can you be in the Academy for 6 years ?
relegated bruv
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Drefaithful(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

NAF and Navy are 4 years while NA is 5. So it depends on the branch they're in

Both NAF & NN, spent 4 years in the academy and spend the 5th year in their various wing of svc, like NAF (Airforce base Mando) and NN (Onne, portharcourt), before their official commissioning as an officer.
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Bolaji26(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Drefaithful:

Bolaji, God is your strength, what you did is tantamount to taking bullet for your mum, you sacrificed your career for her, but never mind God will see you through. Put the past behind you and start life as if nothing happened, though it is difficult, but once again God is your strength.

Amen.

Thank you sir
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by Mangekyo: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Drefaithful:

Both NAF & NN, spent 4 years in the academy and spend the 5th year in their various wing of svc, like NAF (Airforce base Mando) and NN (Onne, portharcourt), before their official commissioning as an officer.
Yeah, with that they should be no more in NDA Kaduna. So my guess is they're NA cadets. Too bad. I read where some cadets sued NDA for dismissing them sometimes ago. Really painful that
Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by chiiraq802(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=zeemahn post=106209030][/quote]
Thanks man. He is fooling himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation / What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ / These Two UNIOSUN Students Are Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.