Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Religion Slavery - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Slavery (1795 Views)

Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So it's you that will rewrite our own historical background for us, shey?

I'm not preaching Jesus to you now so leave Jesus out of this and let's settle the case of slavery and racism first!

Have you heard of
Ṣàngó (the third monarch of Ọ̀yọ́)
Ẹfúnṣetán Aníwúrà (the Ìyálóde of Ìbàdàn)
Àfọ̀njá (Ààrẹ ọ̀nà kakaǹfò)
And many more?
Well they all had slaves as in black slaves.
So calm down and learn! smiley
Since you believe black people sold themselves into slavery, did we have currency in that century, did the black jet in to Europe to sold themselves.. I don't argue with the the braindead.. mean while stop listening to white lies
Re: Religion Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2021
Jusme1:

Since you believe black people sold themselves into slavery, did we have currency in that century, did the black jet in to Europe to sold themselves.. I don't argue with the the braindead.. mean while stop listening to white lies
It's obvious i'm chatting with an underage Nairalander, so grown-up boy you still have a long way to go.
Meanwhile stay off hard-drugs it's not good for you! smiley
Re: Religion Slavery by hupernikao: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2021
Jusme1:

I see you have a dead brain and cannot think outside the box

Is like you are one of those that all their problem start and end with having browsing data. You believe life start and ends with a phone loaded with data and fingers that can type anything, this can only be the reason you wrote the post up there.

Show what you wrote up there to a serious minded adult around you to advise you how to communicate among educated humans. This will go along way to help your attitude.

1 Like

Re: Religion Slavery by Dtruthspeaker: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Jusme1:
Religion is the biggest problem with africa and the biggest weapon of mass destruction

Like saying cars and guns are the highest killers of mankind!
Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's obvious i'm chatting with an underage Nairalander, so grown-up boy you still have a long way to go.
Meanwhile stay off hard-drugs it's not good for you! smiley
Stupid boy like you, don't even know who you talking too, I pity your life... You better fix your brain
Re: Religion Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Your manner of approach speaks in volumes that you're just a kid!

I am a preacher taught by Jesus of Nazareth to speak with armed men and in his name they listen to wisdom. Go out there and speak the way you're doing now to a soldier who is going to worship Jesus, but before you do tell members of your family to prepare for your funeral! cheesy

Jusme1:

Stupid boy like you, don't even know who you talking too, I pity your life... You better fix your brain
Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=hupernikao post=106246015]

Is like you are one of those that all their problem start and end with having browsing data. You believe life start and ends with a phone loaded with data and fingers that can type anything, this can only be the reason you wrote the post up there.

Show what you wrote up there to a serious minded adult around you to advise you how to communicate among educated humans. This will go along way to help your attitude.

So are you really educated, are you really smart, better wake up I see why you've been indoctrinated with religion and europeans educational system. I don't debate with eurocentric mentality like you young man.. pity your childrens lol
Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
hupernikao:

So are you really educated, are you really smart, better wake up I see why you've been indoctrinated with religion and europeans educational system. I don't debate with eurocentric mentality like you young man.. pity your childrens lol
Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your manner of approach speaks in volumes that you're just a kid!

I am a preacher taught by Jesus of Nazareth to speak with armed men and in his name they listen to wisdom. Go out there and speak the way you're doing now to a soldier who is going to worship Jesus, but before you do tell members of your family to prepare for your funeral! cheesy

Definitely you don't know who you're talking to, this is how you fall out without knowing okay, and again go fix your braindead full of fake Jesus, white lies and illusion craps
Re: Religion Slavery by hupernikao: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jusme1:

Okay.
Pèlé. You will soon be alright. Your issue is not special, it's common these days of internet. You will survive it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
hupernikao:

Okay.
Pèlé. You will soon be alright. Your issue is not special, it's common these days of internet. You will survive it.

That dude has a brain terribly damaged by inferiority complex

He keeps vomitting the same waste

He assumes ALL blacks or Africans are theists while ALL non-blacks or non-Africans are not

He sees his children as baboons and chimpanzees but sees white people as Gods

He sees ALL places in Africa including Obi Cubana's house ,Otedola's crib,etc as dust bins BUT considers ALL places outside Africa including Afghanistan as paradise

He(Jusme1) is a disgrace to humanity actually
Re: Religion Slavery by sonmvayina(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Like saying cars and guns are the highest killers of mankind!

What a lousy comparison...see what I mean.
Re: Religion Slavery by Dtruthspeaker: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

What a lousy comparison...see what I mean.

Oh your insanity still persists I thought you might have been cured!

So it's clearly understandable why you can not appreciate the value of imagery, probably you did not go to school when the class held.
Re: Religion Slavery by sonmvayina(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Oh your insanity still persists I thought you might have been cured!

So it's clearly understandable why you can not appreciate the value of imagery, probably you did not go to school when the class held.

Not this one you keep cooking from your single digit IQ. It is too low for me to even reply...I just pass sometimes. Other times I call your attention to what others are saying...
Re: Religion Slavery by desiredhome: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jusme1:

I agree with you, but also know that all these are the effect of religion, religion is a powerful tool of enslavement, it damage your intelligence and minds
True...... especially those ones that runs after miracle instead of using their time and brain to work out things

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xtreme Praise Party - Celebrating Nigeria, Celebrating You (rccg Jville - Cod) / Why Do People Become Atheist. / Mother Theresa Orphanage Home, Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.