Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) (61163 Views)

Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) / I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) / Big Python Killed By A Mopol Friend Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Caseless: 4:20am On Sep 30, 2021
flyinnizam:
I can't believe it myself that my brother caught a chimpanzee alive today with a trap. Everyone was amaze.
tell him to release the thing back to the wild. It's not everything you bring home. I don't want to tell you the issue you might begin to have in your family after the introduction of this guy in the picture. Free him!
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 5:04am On Sep 30, 2021
samuel051:
gerrat, nitwit from d garrulous bloodline of bush rat hunters.. scarecrow of tattered rags...
jessu

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by alphabbey1(m): 5:53am On Sep 30, 2021
Valuc:
so chimpanzee is a rare animal to you.. nd 80 percentage of people v not seen it except in zoo.. if 80 percent v seen it in zoo that means they v all seen it then regardless of the place they saw it
not everything is argument. Chimpazee is a rare animal and have been listed internationally as endangered species... it's walking its way to extinction.... many will pay handsomely to get there hands on that animal that OP is displaying, he's yet to know the value of what he captured......
And forget the fact it's endangered specie, u self look at the poor thing, aren't you feeling pity for it the kid is already missing it's parent... OP's brother brought the poor child from it's habitat and paraded it like someone that stole Christmas goat, man did not even bother to treat its wound

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Makanaki127: 5:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Abeg release the poor animal oh because if the mama come for you,am not sure that you will live to tell the rest of the story grin
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by wizdooarchy3(m): 6:14am On Sep 30, 2021
Doradorwa:
Okay... So what you're trying to say now is that you've ate human meat, right? grin grin grin

Make God just dey save us from people wey fit chop us... My friend once told me the sweetest part of the human body is the palm...

From the urgly experience i had...thats true....
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Sike(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Op are you hungry?
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Femeto: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Make una free am.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2021
Thats a baby chimp. Its just a kid. Let it go.
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by cezarman(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2021
Foolish people forming "conscience" for animal... Later you'll see them celebrating a fellow human being's death and plotting other people's downfall undecided

Showing pity doesn't even fit us sef...

Hypocrates (crates for carrying hippos).

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Pyhonist: 7:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Visocrate:

Your mumu dey shame me simple expression to make you see reasons why the chimp should be released without any harm you turn am to fight anyway I no blame you common sense no dey common.

Arindiot, I never asked him not to release the chimp but threatening the guy with the govt filled with senseless people like you confirmed your stupidity.
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2021
osazsky:
I nor understand which govt...I killed and ate a monkey last 2 weeks at Ogiso edo state..some of una nor really get sense.come and arrest me na...y did it enter my trap that was on it's own.how is it my fault
Guy why do you have to eat wildlife? I'm sure poverty isn't your motivation so why?
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2021
flyinnizam:
I can't believe it myself that my brother caught a chimpanzee alive today with a trap. Everyone was amaze.
Tell your brother to look for another occupation instead of killing off all our wildlife. I suspect you're living in Cross River, because these chimps are found in the wildlife reserve there. I hope your brother knows it's a crime to hunt in a wildlife reserve. If he doesn't stop, I pray the government catches up wit him, or he gets mauled by a wild animal someday

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
more like one of his brothers caught another brother.

Well, the Bible has already predicted it, sign of end time; brother against brother.

Werey! Lol. Singn of end time indeed.
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2021
flyinnizam:

please your brother should not kill this animal.
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by payloader(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2021
I think you should free this little chap. Look at how sad it is. Please, there's enough goat and cow meat in the market. You can sell it yo a zoo and use the money to buy meat in the market.
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2021
FaithfuII18:
how E take be illegal?
mumu go arrest am na
You're just a kid and you had to insult me when you should have politely asked to be educated.
If that animal dies in his custody, he can go to 1 year in prison for killing an endangered species. Chimpanzees are listed as one of Nigeria's endangered animals and should not be killed or captured by hunters. Check the website of department of forestry and stop being unfortunately ignorant and insolent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2021
FaithfuII18:
who be this one?
stop watching movies
Unfortunately it’s not movies
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Please take it to zoo.
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by murphyung(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2021
Look at how sad it is in the first picture. Bros abeg free the animal.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by gidjah(m): 11:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
more like one of his brothers caught another brother.

Well, the Bible has already predicted it, sign of end time; brother against brother.
hahhabahahahahahahahaha !!kai aunty ,u are a real clown wallahi !!Are u a comedian ?
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by 03072001he: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
as i look at it, i jst pity it, poor little chimp, its scared, its wondering where it is, imagine if u were dt chimp in d middle of huge creatures, how would u feel, maybe it ws looking for sethimg to eat n got unlucky, let it go, dnt eat it, it is nt a carnivore, its jst like us

1 Like

Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by Deemystic: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
flyinnizam:
I hope you've freed that poor animal. Abeg show mercy. That animal is our closest cousin. They share 98% of the same DNA with us which means that we share a common ancestor with them. Please free this animal.
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by samuel051: 3:56am On Oct 01, 2021
Adebowalay:
jessu
grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by YakubuLagos(f): 2:33am On Dec 15, 2021
MuchAdo:

Are you a dullllard

What are world recognized hunters supposed to hunt in the wild Rats and mice

Do you know only hunters are allowed to bear arms in Nigeria aside security agents Arms to do what? Shoot rabbits

Don't be a fool.

That you have a license to hunt animals doesn't give you the ground to kill them unnecessarily.

Whoever that gave you the license must be a fool like you.

Children everywhere
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by YakubuLagos(f): 2:37am On Dec 15, 2021
flyinnizam:
na ur papa fed govt go get down

Mumuuu. Na hungry go kill you and your generation.

This is what happened when foolish parents like your father decide to breed idiots to the society without thinking about their warfare.

In short, your father must be a certified goat.
Re: My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) by flyinnizam(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
YakubuLagos:

Mumuuu. Na hungry go kill you and your generation.

This is what happened when foolish parents like your father decide to breed idiots to the society without thinking about their warfare.

In short, your father must be a certified goat.
foolish boy pretending to be a girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work / Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.