Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding (34883 Views)

SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja / Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by GreatG(f): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2021
I live in warri and you need to see how this so called small boys come into people's party with small knives and steal guest valuables in the name of looking for food. Most of them are thieves although the bouncer would have handled it better or it might even be a case of self defense. I have witnessed first hand what these boys can do so I know what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by juman(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
Everybody dey vex for this country

Everybody dey vex every where in the world.
So drop your anger and frustration at home before leaving home.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by juman(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2021
Very sad for the mother.

The boy made mistake trying to steal the money.
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by chiedonedoor(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2021
Very unfortunate, must the bouncer be violent, Repent from every forms of wickedness and sin, to avoid hell
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by GetMeRight: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2021
michlins:
[s] Before you blame the bouncer,why should the boy take what is not his in the first place. [/s]

Now the bouncer can easily beat him but he choose to stab him. What is he doing with a knife at the first place.

There's enough blames to go round but my concern is the celebrants who wanted to enjoy their day only for it to be ruined forever by this ugly incident. How about the bereaved mother who's mourning death of two kids in space of two months?

This is Monday,put your anger and emotions in check

Trash. Someone needs to lend you sense before you post here again. Shocking!
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by Comedian2019: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2021
5ThChild:
Love of money which isn't yours is the fastest route to death
The boy is a victim of a failed society. The society failed his parents, and the society failed the poor boy.
The bouncer must be brought to book. Justice must be served. Government must compensate the parents.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by yemmywesey(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Government should look into all this bouncer business.
Most of them are unprofessional, they eat almost all the menu served at an event, they drink alcohol as far as it is available. I suspect the bouncer stabbed the boy under the influence of alcohol. They will also want you to tip them with money while you are leaving the venue and at times it's embarrassing. The law should not be bent, let him be charged with a murder case.
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by Lamasta(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2021
Bouncer way mumu

R I P to the poor boy
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by SpaceAngel: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2021
Findings revealed that the mother of the teenage boy was already bereaved following the loss of her older son two months ago.

This is one statement that just spoilt my day. Loosing two children within two months is something else.

Stabbing someone just like that is also an indication that the bouncer has psychological issues.
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by vickydevoka(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
Bouncer self no do good at all..

How much the boy wan pick to warrant stabbing self..
They reporter can't tell you everything.
The small buy must have confronted the bouncer. You know warri pikin, him fit wan use bottle enter the bouncer. The bouncer come stab am

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2021
This is why government banned spraying of money
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by lamalang(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2021
The Bouncer need to be stab too
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by xpool(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
Everybody dey vex for this country

This one na madness no be vex
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by Drizzy5001(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2021
The foolish bouncer fit dey pick money steadily, e reach the boy turn now, u come stab am. Oya go & Enjoy the rest of ur life in kirikiri, with watery beans. sad
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Just because of picking money?? undecided
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by omakay(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Till this very minute, nobody has being able to explain to me the reason behind spraying of money at events.

A party is supposed to be a gathering aimed at CELEBRATING a positive event in life. But society has turned it into a chance for 'show-off'.....

From people that don't generally have much to live with in life coming out to spray money that they don't even have in the long term to couples and celebrants using that medium to recover money spent in planning the event ( some dey even target say dem go make profit sef).

A big shoutout to couples and celebrants that will hire 'professional' bouncers only for the bouncers to dey 'rag' guests during the event.

The bouncer was supposed to have taken/dragged the boy out of the place and also disarm him of any weapon assuming the boy had one.

Please when you come to my party, CELEBRATE with me and stop spraying me with money that you don't even have. If you don't have the intention of celebrating with me and accepting whatever I offer you, abeg stay your house. To come party no be by force....
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by Emmanuel909090: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Bouncer bounced behind bars
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by Capitalpunisher: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2021
michlins:
Before you blame the bouncer,why should the boy take what is not his in the first place.

Now the bouncer can easily beat him but he choose to stab him. What is he doing with a knife at the first place.

There's enough blames to go round but my concern is the celebrants who wanted to enjoy their day only for it to be ruined forever by this ugly incident. How about the bereaved mother who's mourning death of two kids in space of two months?

This is Monday,put your anger and emotions in check
for your information, originally any sprayed money is for everybody
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2021
bouncer was probably high on alcohol or weed. Lord have mercy. May God comfort the poor mother. How much would he have taken that's worth being killed? cry
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by omakay(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
for your information, originally any sprayed money is for everybody

EVERYBODY?

Who get party no go agree with you oooo.

Everyone knows that money sprayed at parties are for the celebrants(especially money sprayed directly on the celebrants).
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
Bouncer self no do good at all..

How much the boy wan pick to warrant stabbing self..
The woman's children are dying. In their tradition it is a bad sign and usually means she committed adultery and would be questioned.
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by Eyinju112(f): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2021
Money wey no be him own sef���
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by Lokojatoofar: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Bantu10:
Thank God they didn't blame it on fulani this time around

It shows that no one is telling lies when they say it's fulani. Cos when it's not Fulani they say it and when it's Fulani they see doing the crime, they say it too. But I guess you don't want them to mention fulani wether it fulani that did it or not.
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by Mrlucky81(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2021
Wedding night no go sweet for the couples sha
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by mechanics(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2021
He should have allowed him pick up the money.
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by Method147(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2021
May be na because the boy pick pass, you no see how they where messing up them self for them younger brothers mother burial. @obi cubana
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by mayemi(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2021
It was a funny scenerio because my younger cousin was in reception venue at wetland, the said boy do not went there to steal he only went to help to pick those money flying. The dead boy and the groom staying in the same place.
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by Stanchem029: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Meek1:
Pls dear fellow Nigerians pls pardon me, pls have been looking for help on nairaland my name is A nthony, am from edem Enugu State, Nsukka LGA. Am 29 years old. Have been suffering from tettraplegic spinal cord injury since 13 years now. Am only alive today because my mother never abandon me, She look after me since my accident happen but now life in general is now too hard for us. My mother is very aged and she has diabetes.Also my hands is partially affected as result of injure to the spine and because of that I cannot earn living. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also fin ding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXt6xSeLw4s

Anthony m okeke the scammer is here.
[/color][color=black]ole60082
Seun
Dominique

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Cousin’s Manhood Over Missing N3,500 (Pics) / Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / EFCC Docks Two Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.