Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding (34897 Views)

SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja / Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by Picker28: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bouncer and you go stab him
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by Chidexsco8448(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
What a sadnews coupled with d fact dat d boy's mum lost d elder son within 2months...dis life sef embarassed
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by drimzsmoke(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
GreatG:
I live in warri and you need to see how this so called small boys come into people's party with small knives and steal guest valuables in the name of looking for food. Most of them are thieves although the bouncer would have handled it better or it might even be a case of self defense. I have witnessed first hand what these boys can do so I know what I'm saying

Thank you very much jare...I've never been to warri but seeing the boy's face alone,I think I have a pretty good idea of what went done.Small boy was a tout,bouncer wanted to stop him but he decided to be aggressive and hence tried to stab the bouncer,while at it,the bouncer turned his own knife at him and the result is what we have here.
But you can trust we humans,everybody has already concluded that the boy is the victim,the "lesser" one is always the victim,always....and that's a wrong way of thinking!!!

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by luluosas(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
The fulani herdsman turned bouncer would have been lynched immediately
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by ModeEbo(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ah ah nawa ooo
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by yetty247(f): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

Me self I'm surprised..

It's well
Re: Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding by Capitalpunisher: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
omakay:

EVERYBODY?

Who get party no go agree with you oooo.

Everyone knows that money sprayed at parties are for the celebrants(especially money sprayed directly on the celebrants).
directly abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / Herdsmen In Police Uniform Clash With Police In Delta, Commander Injured / Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.