Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Do You Agree? What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree? What Do You Think? (608 Views)

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree? What Do You Think? by billynoni(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dear single parents (divorced, widow, widower, baby mama, baby daddy), how's y'all doing? I trust y'all doing fine and okay. This is not to bash anybody or downplay anybody's effort, but to hear your views and probably created an environment where we all co-habit peacefully.

*N.B this is me not generalizing, but I've seen some instances ( more than thrice).

Mostly misandrist and misogynist we have presently (let's assume 80% now), are all brought up by single parents. Here's my thought- Probably owning to the information and facts presented to them, by the parent -Ultimately make such child to hate and despise the other gender kinda. They are made to see the other gender as a monster, regardless of what other person might do.

Yes sir/ma, the fact that things didn't go well with your partner and that makes you unhappy, does that automatically means your child(ren) can't be happy in life too? Should your children and possibly their future partner suffer, for the sins your partner probably committed?

Do you share my view as well? Noticed same pattern as well? What do you think, should be done? Air your opinion, let's all learn.

cc: lalasticlala
Yes sir, i'm about to kill this snake called "hate", eating out society up. Bring to FP, for more view. T for thanks.
Re: Do You Agree? What Do You Think? by billynoni(m): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lest I forget, to the single parents out there teaching their wards to love... Tiri gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

1 Share

Re: Do You Agree? What Do You Think? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Well, no kid deserves to be trained and brought up by a single parent..In fact,if it were to be an option,I don't think any kid would ever choose it over having his/her both parents under the same roof with him/her..........

Well,I don't think you're completely right even tho you're right to an extent.......Hatred doesn't come as a result of being the product of a broken home,or because someone was brought up by a single parent undecided. Who don cultivate that wickedness for heart don already get am...
Re: Do You Agree? What Do You Think? by billynoni(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
"Who don cultivate that wickedness for heart don already get am"... Kindly check the example, I gave down.
Re: Do You Agree? What Do You Think? by chatinent: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
I think it has zilch to do with whether or not it's a single parent that brought them up.

Simply put, it has a lot to do with what they learnt from the environment they lived in...it could still be both parents.
Re: Do You Agree? What Do You Think? by billynoni(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:
It has zilch to do with whether or not it's a single parent that brought to up.

Simply put, it has a lot to do with what they learnt from the environment they lived in...it could still be both parents.

I'm glad you agree with me on some levels. Let's use the environment you mentioned, as an example. MRS B is divorced, due to domestic violence stuff which mostly happened in presence of MRS B child, named X. They moved to a new place, nice environment. X saw this lovely couple MR and MRS K with their children living a blissful life, meanwhile at home it's either hearing "your useless and stupid father left us....bla bla bla" rather than "my child, the fact I'm not with your father, doesn't mean you can't live MR and MRS K life with your partner". Don't you think, in the long run, the negatives small talk low-key in seeping into the child X subconsciously?
Re: Do You Agree? What Do You Think? by chatinent: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
billynoni:

I'm glad you agree with me on some levels. Let's use the environment you mentioned, as an example. MRS B is divorced, due to domestic violence stuff which mostly happened in presence of MRS B child, named X. They moved to a new place, nice environment. X saw this lovely couple MR and MRS K with their children living a blissful life, meanwhile at home it's either hearing "your useless and stupid father left us....bla bla bla" rather than "my child, the fact I'm not with your father, doesn't mean you can't live MR and MRS K life with your partner". Don't you think, in the long run, the negatives small talk low-key in seeping into the child X subconsciously?

I totally understand you.

Yes, it could spring up from divided homes.
Re: Do You Agree? What Do You Think? by billynoni(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:

I totally understand you.

Yes, it could spring up from divided homes.
Glad you can see it... Then to nail the coffin finally, imagine a scenario where such child gets played/cheated on or beaten up while dating for like 2 to 3 times by chronic cheaters/abusers. "My dad/mum told me, all men/women are monsters, but I didn't listen" will be in such child bio online.

(1) (Reply)

Rich Dad Poor Dad (robert Kiyosaki) Author Meets Redpill R&D (rollo Tomassi) / How An Innocent Visit To My Aunt Became A Fvcking Competition / 2 Ladies Fight Dirty On The Street Over A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.