Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

2 Ladies Fight Dirty On The Street Over A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Ladies Fight Dirty On The Street Over A Man (614 Views)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over Whose Boobs Are Better / Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over A Man On Facebook / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Ladies Fight Dirty On The Street Over A Man by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Two ladies have engaged in a brawl on the street over a man.

In the video sighted by browngh.com, the two ladies initially were fighting beside a red car parked on the street.

They however moved the 'wrestlemania' venue in front of a gutter. Bystanders after noticing the intensity of the brawl tried to separate them.

The video was first shared by Nigerian comic actor Baba Rex and according to him, the ladies were fighting over a man.

"You are fighting because of 'bola'(p.enis). Instead of you to be focusing on your studies you're fighting because of bola. The bola that you are even fighting, for now, is not even a strong bola, is a pre-mature bola. That's the problem I have with these children. When they see what is good they will not know what is good." Baba Rex could be heard saying in the background of the video.
Watch the video below:
https://www.browngh.com/2-ladies-fight-dirty-on-the-street-over-a-man/

(1) (Reply)

Why I Kicked The Police / I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me But I Caught Him Red-handed / See Example Of True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.