Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

This Guy Dumped Me Because Of Luggage (real Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Dumped Me Because Of Luggage (real Life Story) (1388 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Dumped Me Because Of Luggage (real Life Story) by Peterhale: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
I'm writing this with regret and tears in my eyes. I'm at a loss for what to do next, and I need need your help. This guy and I have been dating for two years. We met at a time when he was going through a particularly trying period. He had recently lost his job as a General Manager and was unable to pay his rent. I met him at a wedding that a friend had invited me to, and we swapped numbers after that. We grew so close that we couldn't go a day without speaking to one another. Because of my job schedule, which he frequently grumbled about, we didn't see each other as often as we should have.

Even though he didn't have a job at the time, I stood by him. To make sure he wasn't utterly stranded, I usually shared my salary in half. I once had to make a contribution at work just to keep up with his rent because his landlady had already threatened to evict him. I had met his family by this time, and they all adored me. His mother adored me and was constantly praising me for taking care of her kid and, as she put it, "covering his secret."

I was the one paying the expenses for almost a year, and I wasn't complaining since I was in love. He offered me all the attention a girl could possibly want, which was exactly what I needed because I'm an orphan (as I mentioned previously). I didn't have a lot of love growing up, and all of my previous relationships were with Yoruba monsters. That was one of the reasons I chose to date an Igbo guy this time. To cut a long tale short, around the 11th month of our relationship, he obtained a job. We were overjoyed, and our relationship was running smoothly... So I reasoned...

Complete Story: https://www.milesnotes.com/2021/09/this-guy-dumped-me-because-of-luggage.html
Re: This Guy Dumped Me Because Of Luggage (real Life Story) by jollenbaba(m): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
LA click LA bend. Nonsense and ingredients

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Dumped Me Because Of Luggage (real Life Story) by chiiraq802(m): 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
I should click on that link to complete your real life story. wait fess make I drag this AZ finish.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Dumped Me Because Of Luggage (real Life Story) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
chiiraq802:
I should click on that link to complete your real life story. wait fess make I drag this AZ finish.

E dey bill for advice wey e suppose pay for...

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Dumped Me Because Of Luggage (real Life Story) by viktohmarkz(m): 2:23am On Sep 27, 2021
All this click here click here self

You can get cool affordable shirts, shorts and ladies gowns,

https://www.nairaland.com/6773257/8ball-apparel

1 Like

Re: This Guy Dumped Me Because Of Luggage (real Life Story) by juniorstar(m): 3:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Who go copy and paste the story here...

1 Like

Re: This Guy Dumped Me Because Of Luggage (real Life Story) by punisha: 5:10am On Sep 27, 2021
juniorstar:
Who go copy and paste the story here...

Person wey try am never talk how him land for Taliban after clicking.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lady Blessing From Nigeria S£x Video Cheating On Boyfriend Posted Online / Young Man Cries Non-stop Till He Passes Out After Being Served Breakfast (video) / Guys, Can You Date A Lesbian Out Of Sorrow??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.