Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

You Want To Run Away From Bank Charges, Get In Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Want To Run Away From Bank Charges, Get In Here. (367 Views)

How To Get Client I'd From Bank Prepaid Card? / The Many Faces Of Bank Charges Paid By Nigerians / 7 Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Bank Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Run Away From Bank Charges, Get In Here. by iammolahs(m): 5:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Sequential to the thread below: https://www.nairaland.com/6772955/how-cope-much-charges-bank/1

I know how it feels when you went to withdraw the last card in your account only for you to discover you can't withdraw because of bank charges.

I know how it feels when you spent a lot of money on airtime just because you want to speak to your bank customer care representative yet the call ended in futility.

Mehn, if bank charges no dey vex you then you don't need to open a standard chartered bank account.

What made me to port to SCB (Short story).

I changed my android phone and I tried to login to my zenith bank app on my new phone, I was told that I need to generate an etoken, so I downloaded the etoken app on playstore.

I was charged #1,500 just because I generate an etoken from the app, mehn, I vex die cause I gat just 2k then and my balance became #500.

I started searching for banks that don't charge and I found Standard chartered bank.

As in, ever since I started banking with them, everything just dey go well like water.

They don't charge for SMS alert fee, card maintenance fee, and any other fee.

As a matter of fact, you will be given a free ATM visa card when you apply for it (card is normally waybill to your destination) and finally there's an ongoing promo that will end on 30th of this month, if you open an account with them with my referral code, we both will be given #1,500 each.

My guy, wetin u dey wait for.

Go download the app and register.

Use this code: 400152604 as your referral code.

You can reach me on o7o874two151four for more info
Re: You Want To Run Away From Bank Charges, Get In Here. by iammolahs(m): 5:54am On Sep 27, 2021
Mmxx
Budaatum
Aizenosa
Sonnobax15
Flyingfvck
Justinlean02
Cooooooks
Yungzeal

(1) (Reply)

Free Lifetime Data Giveaway / NGO Grant And Sponsor / Free NFT Giveaway On Binance...get Yours Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.