Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) (38555 Views)

You Won 3M Naira And Your Friend Shouted(we Are Rich)what Will Be Your Reply / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Lightorder: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
This your joke come dry like Sahara desert, you can do better bro
what He crack me up like crazy. Returning nonsense with nonsense is very good
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by viktohmarkz(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6773257/8ball-apparel

Check out this dope axx collection of my work
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family now because I didn't have data when he died..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..

How far, doctor say you no dey come for your medications again
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by bcomputer101: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2021
This baby buffalo should pls sLim down
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Buy you are fat and Uugly so therefore you don't have what I needs in a woman
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Yes, you are young,rich and very talented. But babe no go let somebody deceive you that you're beautiful. So if them say make beautiful girls raise hand, you go follow raise.

She said "cute", according to the headline. Not "beautiful".

1 Like

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by shadrach77: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
greencard:
are you a white man grin
No I'm not but I live in an environment where people see things differently
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by DAMN99: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lol grin what would i possibly be looking for, you look so cute babe
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by shadrach77: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Timoleon:
This particular thread is not about her talents. Many of those talking about her weight are also her fans who appreciate her music and that includes me. This post is about dating and relationships. Different people have different expectations from the people they date or intend to date. Unfortunately, her stature falls in the minority of what people want so you’ll find a lot of people wishing they had her talents but not her stature.

Peace.
I'll reply you because of the polite tone of your post. I don't agree with your view but I respect your opinion.

Those abusing her are certainly not her fans. True fans will.never abuse their idol even if the person was as fat as a hippopotamus. There is a difference in saying "I wish I could marry Teni if she was slimmer" and saying "Who will marry this bag of beans?"

People can exhibit their disapproval of her weight without insulting her. That said, not everyone is destined to be slim. God said everything He created is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Timoleon(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Shalom
shadrach77:

I'll reply you because of the polite tone of your post. I don't agree with your view but I respect your opinion.

Those abusing her are certainly not her fans. True fans will.never abuse their idol even if the person was as fat as a hippopotamus. There is a difference in saying "I wish I could marry Teni if she was slimmer" and saying "Who will marry this bag of beans?"

People can exhibit their disapproval of her weight without insulting her. That said, not everyone is destined to be slim. God said everything He created is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Zidoh(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family now because I didn't have data when he died..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..
Who mix the weed for you?? grin
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by tnerro1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
Too fat, go and acquire shape
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Munzy14(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Cruise....grin

Me I still want to use this medium to send my condolence to Fela's family....It was a great loss to the nation as a whole.

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Olajah81: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

Who dey supply u weed
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Newsmic:
I Am Young, Cute And Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? - Singer Teni Asks (Photos, Video)

Popular Nigerian singer, Teni has said that she is young, cute and rich and therefore has everything a man is looking for in a woman, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CURb6LIgNCc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AywbcFLEPM

AS FOR ME...THERE'S NOTHING GRACIOUS OR SEXY ABOUT YOU .NO OFFENCE MEANT
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Help2020: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Myhusband:

afi pain school fees, you go school at all
No,I non go school. But if you go school you suppose knw say that's an error..
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Allisgud: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
U need my honey dick test it and ur life will not remain the same again
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by kkins25(m): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
My sister, let no man decieve you by telling you that those are the things they search for in women.
Where is the feminine sexual appeal?
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by infogeneral: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
A real man needs more than what you mentioned girl.
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by charlypoker(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Let's ask about her sexual orientation first. Are you into men or woman....................................................cos you look more like a Les.....................
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Chidexsco8448(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
emeernest:

No be say the joke dry. The joke big pass your problems Bro. grin
nawa fr u cheesy
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Oppavii(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Codeye:
Come marry me
I'm available
As your name implies... Na wahala u dey find... (In Fela's voice)

1 Like

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Starzo: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Mumu! grin grin
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by end1999constitu(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Newsmic:
I Am Young, Cute And Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? - Singer Teni Asks (Photos, Video)

Popular Nigerian singer, Teni has said that she is young, cute and rich and therefore has everything a man is looking for in a woman, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CURb6LIgNCc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AywbcFLEPM

Please if you have her contact tell her that I like her for marriage things only if she will be interested
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by HRMK: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
SAYS WHO?YOU OR YOUR TOASTERS? OVERCONFIDENCE!NO WONDER UR STILL SINGLE!BE HUMBLE!!
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Now playing..

Teni Hustle
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by OmoBaale1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
The only thing way I like about her is good voice. The rest no they freaky me jooor. shocked shocked
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yea! Okay! How about? Fat, short and ugly!
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hmm
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by daniella45(f): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=EndBuhariNow post=106215938]Buy you are fat and Uugly so therefore you don't have what I needs in a woman [/quot\
correct your English
and reason with sense please abeg.... undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures / Ahead Of Wedding, Gbenro Ajibade Takes Off Dreadlocks / Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.